GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I commend Aneta and Deering love tge 4 devils comment! Great to see g4 so angry and disappointed. Shows his delusion . Can't wait to see his performance when jury comes back as guilty and when the needle goes in his arm.
Just wish mr manley could see it too. Rip

I also wish Mr. Manley would have lived to see this to conclusion. My thoughts are the hideous amounts of heartache and stress over what the Wagners did to his family cut his life short. RIP.

<Snipped from your post above.>
BBM, Anyone think this is an indication that charges will be refiled against FW? I certainly hope so. JMO

They could have information on FW we do not know about just from their own investigation and not related to any confessions. I tend to think they don't have any that relates to the murders. They may have other charges they can bring on FW at some point for other things they could have uncovered. That may also be possible.

We know that RN is an admitted liar. I do not think the 4 will say anything against either of them indicating RN or FW knew, were involved before, during or after, although I think they both could have known things and I tend to think RN would have known the most, that is just my opinion.

The 4 W's would also help FW lose her civil case real fast if they bring her into it so I doubt they will.

I think she may have problems related to her church and home yet to seen. They took all the books and went through them.
IMO I really think FWF is going to be in a lot of trouble over the arson fire that Jake talked about, it is in (Other Acts) remember the barn fire that cost all the Wagners million of dollars in lost horses stock, JMO

<Snipped from your post above.>
BBM, Anyone think this is an indication that charges will be refiled against FW? I certainly hope so. JMO

Absolutely. There was a reason they dismissed charges against her without prejudice. Per the discovery list above, though, it seems more likely Billy Wagner would know which criminal behavior she's been involved in.

Judge refused to dismiss aggravated murder charges against eldest Wagner son in Pike County massacre

What don't they understand about

AAS3jF1.img

Wagner’s attorneys are arguing the death penalty should be off the table because he didn’t shoot anyone.

The prosecution then said Jake did implicate George as being involved in the planning and execution of the shootings on the night in April 2016.

“It’s our argument that George never had the specific intent to kill,” his attorneys said.
To me it seems he is getting nervous. I've noticed he leaves quickly without talking to his attorneys. After one court hearing this year Nash turned around and was looking for him and seemed surprised that George was at the door going out.

George's hearings are not going the way he wants.
The "George didn't shoot anybody" defense didn't sway the judge.

Scheiderer accused George of having violent tendencies which to me means anger issues. I see a touch of anger in his expressions, maybe others on here see it differently.

87a687f3-06dc-4312-9e1d-9f2e2a9ab8b4_1140x641.jpg

George looking angry (scared?) in his October hearing.

Just a tad over 3 months. 4-4-22 Jury selection unless it gets moved.

George Wagner IV Hearing Scheduled for Lord Wagner Murder Case - Ohio News Time

Thanks for sharing the pic. I see rage!! Pure rage!!

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

We've discussed this in the past, but it's worth bringing up again - one of the reasons the Wagners hated the Rhodens and Manleys so much was because they couldn't control and abuse them.

Wagners liked to use and manipulate many of the people in the area through their land contracts, with jobs and with their "church".

Chris Rhoden Sr and his family were independent. They had their own jobs, owned their own property and attended a different church. When Hanna Decided to leave the Wagner family and their violent, abusive lifestyle, it infuriated them. Unlike other families in the area, The Wagners couldn't force the Rhodens to bend to their will, so they wiped them out.

The Wagners are still infuriated at the Rhodens and Manleys. It's why George 3 and 4 are still fighting in court. They don't regret the murders of those 8 people. They still think they deserved to die and they will never apologize for taking their lives.

Thats why they need to stay in prison. They victimized many, many people in that area and will continue to do so.
JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake is an idiot, the barn fire happened in 1986 and he wasn't born until 1992 so his accusations are hearsay at best. :rolleyes:

Fire destroys family's top show horses - UPI Archives

There were some other fires that he may potentially have insight into more closely related to the 4W’s, IMO:

The fire referenced for the kennel is 12/17/05
https://web.archive.org/web/20060221074754/http://whitepineskennel.com/

There was also a vehicle (truck) fire at the 845 address 12/28/08.
845 Bethel Hill Rd, Lucasville OH owners history, phone number, price, property info and neighbourghood | Homemetry

They could have information on FW we do not know about just from their own investigation and not related to any confessions. I tend to think they don't have any that relates to the murders. They may have other charges they can bring on FW at some point for other things they could have uncovered. That may also be possible.

We know that RN is an admitted liar. I do not think the 4 will say anything against either of them indicating RN or FW knew, were involved before, during or after, although I think they both could have known things and I tend to think RN would have known the most, that is just my opinion.

The 4 W's would also help FW lose her civil case real fast if they bring her into it so I doubt they will.
I personally don't think FW or RN either one knew anything about the murders before they actually happened. But, I do think both grandmothers were able to put the pieces together pretty quickly as soon as the bodies were found. JMO

I also strongly suspect FW lied to the grand jury about the bulletproof vests, but I could be wrong. IMO, her looking online about penalties for lying to a grand jury the night before she was to testify is a red flag. Why worry about penalties for lying if she was planning to testify truthfully?

I don't expect FW to have any different charges filed against her with regard to the murders, but I do think it is possible--and I won't be surprised if--her original charges of perjury and obstructing justice are refiled.

All JMO

I personally don't think FW or RN either one knew anything about the murders before they actually happened. But, I do think both grandmothers were able to put the pieces together pretty quickly as soon as the bodies were found. JMO

I also strongly suspect FW lied to the grand jury about the bulletproof vests, but I could be wrong. IMO, her looking online about penalties for lying to a grand jury the night before she was to testify is a red flag. Why worry about penalties for lying if she was planning to testify truthfully?

I don't expect FW to have any different charges filed against her with regard to the murders, but I do think it is possible--and I won't be surprised if--her original charges of perjury and obstructing justice are refiled.

All JMO

The Statute of Limitations will be running out in less that 2 years on her Obstruction of Justice charge, and running out in less than 3 years on her Perjury Charge. If they were going to refile those charges they would have done it by now I think.

Still Civil charges against her from
  • ADMINISTRATOR OF RHODEN ESTATE

Last edited:

All JMO

Yep, I do not think either knew before but I think RN would have had the most info. I am not sure they can prove FW lied about the vests, at least not from any of the documentation I saw that was filed in court. I had thought before maybe there were vests there and then she realized they were gone and ordered more to replace them and did not think it out that her house would be raided and they would come into question. She may have lied about the vests in GJ or it could have been about other things. I do not think any of them are truthful in any way.
I think the grandmothers could certainly figure it out if they chose to, however many people will not choose to believe or figure anything out many times.

RN went in GJ as a witness and came out a defendant they had said in court long ago. RN apparently lied in GJ that she notarized those papers and continued to lie for a long time until she was backed into a corner. She even went as far as to talk to her daughter on the phone to get pointers as what to say about the forged papers. I guess, knowing that the calls would be reviewed, so seems it must have been real important in their minds for them to discuss that, enough to get in trouble for.

Last edited:
<modsnip>

We've discussed this in the past, but it's worth bringing up again - one of the reasons the Wagners hated the Rhodens and Manleys so much was because they couldn't control and abuse them.

Wagners liked to use and manipulate many of the people in the area through their land contracts, with jobs and with their "church".

Chris Rhoden Sr and his family were independent. They had their own jobs, owned their own property and attended a different church. When Hanna Decided to leave the Wagner family and their violent, abusive lifestyle, it infuriated them. Unlike other families in the area, The Wagners couldn't force the Rhodens to bend to their will, so they wiped them out.

The Wagners are still infuriated at the Rhodens and Manleys. It's why George 3 and 4 are still fighting in court. They don't regret the murders of those 8 people. They still think they deserved to die and they will never apologize for taking their lives.

Thats why they need to stay in prison. They victimized many, many people in that area and will continue to do so.
JMO

This is a perfect explanation. To creatures like Wagner Crime Family being told no is a fatal insult. This had nothing to do with love for Sophia it was rage for being told no. This is vital to understand both motive and deduce their current actions. People don't tell bad Billy no. When they do can be guaranteed he'll attack from behind in tge dark or while you sleep. He's not tough though just lacks any code or moral boundary. He'll hit ya at ur weakest in most diabolical way possible. He'd already tried it the tough way, crsr told him no again
Tried to scare hanna into signing away her baby, got a no there. Jake asking to put his name on kylies bc, got a no there. Move to alaska.... nope. Come back I'm sorry... nope. Dana and the female gremlin last convo... probably tons of no there. Crsr kept telling them no all way thru coward assault. Now g4 starts hearing them from the judge. That small taste of no enraged him publicly. Hopefully his trial is full of that palpable rage and violence in his face. He thinks he has less motive and can skate by... but he's just as bad if not worse. Killed 8bpeople who had done very little if not nothing directly to g4. Some of whom used to call him a friend!(crjr fr) looking forward to trial if that keeps up

Last edited by a moderator:
The Statute of Limitations will be running out in less that 2 years on her Obstruction of Justice charge, and running out in less than 3 years on her Perjury Charge. If they were going to refile those charges they would have done it by now I think.

Still Civil charges against her from
  • ADMINISTRATOR OF RHODEN ESTATE

JMO, there are possibly other charges that can be filed based on evidence gathered later from the murder investigations.

I definitely think FW knew about her family's involvement in the murders soon after the news broke. The incident involving the purchase of the body armour indicates Billy may have told her about what happened the night of the murders. She also probably helped cover things up and possibly helped them financially or in some similar way in their move to Alaska.

There was a reason FWF has been searched so extensively and frequently. It played a central role in helping hide the evidence. I'm also guessing she knew something about the murder weapons hidden there until Jake's confession.

This is a perfect explanation. To creatures like Wagner Crime Family being told no is a fatal insult. This had nothing to do with love for Sophia it was rage for being told no. This is vital to understand both motive and deduce their current actions. People don't tell bad Billy no. When they do can be guaranteed he'll attack from behind in tge dark or while you sleep. He's not tough though just lacks any code or moral boundary. He'll hit ya at ur weakest in most diabolical way possible. He'd already tried it the tough way, crsr told him no again
Tried to scare hanna into signing away her baby, got a no there. Jake asking to put his name on kylies bc, got a no there. Move to alaska.... nope. Come back I'm sorry... nope. Dana and the female gremlin last convo... probably tons of no there. Crsr kept telling them no all way thru coward assault. Now g4 starts hearing them from the judge. That small taste of no enraged him publicly. Hopefully his trial is full of that palpable rage and violence in his face. He thinks he has less motive and can skate by... but he's just as bad if not worse. Killed 8bpeople who had done very little if not nothing directly to g4. Some of whom used to call him a friend!(crjr fr) looking forward to trial if that keeps up

The Wagners grew up learning to act like entitled, domineering people who were better than everyone else. Their hypocritical religious beliefs were part of that, too.

Their favorite movie, "The Boondock Saints" fed their twisted beliefs that they were vigilantes on a religious mission.

The Boondock Saints - Wikipedia

Boondock Saints Prayer: Meaning and Biblical Origin

boondock_saints_prayer.png

This is why the Wagners sit in their jail cells rotting and reading the Bible. They still believe they did some god's work in murdering 8 innocent people. It's why they'll never plead guilty or admit they were wrong or show remorse. They're sick twisted people, just like the idiots who believe in the ignorant vigilantism of this movie.

JMO, there are possibly other charges that can be filed based on evidence gathered later from the murder investigations.

I definitely think FW knew about her family's involvement in the murders soon after the news broke. The incident involving the purchase of the body armour indicates Billy may have told her about what happened the night of the murders. She also probably helped cover things up and possibly helped them financially or in some similar way in their move to Alaska.

There was a reason FWF has been searched so extensively and frequently. It played a central role in helping hide the evidence. I'm also guessing she knew something about the murder weapons hidden there until Jake's confession.

According to Canepa Billy was not living with George on Peterson Rd. at time of murders but was living at FWF taking care of his dad. Canepa said Billy was at Peterson Rd. that night so FW and her daughter would have known Billy was gone that night and had no alibi.

It must have been noticeable to the women that the murders just happened to have occurred on a night Billy was gone.

Some of her statements were interesting.

She made it clear she knew the Rhodens, everyone got along, and that Billy had no motive to kill Chris because he and Chris were best friends and everyone loved Hanna and she considered Jake and Hanna married.

But immediately after her court case was dismissed she said to a reporter at the courthouse that she didn't know "those people."

"I don't know who killed those people I didn't know them."

She made sure to distance herself.

She also said none of them were anywhere near that place (UHR) that night and that they wouldn't find anything in the searches, zero.

I do think she helped them financially and find it very interesting to see her mentioned in the discovery.

from George's 4-28 Discovery
8.26 GB, 13,844 Files, 695 Folders

FW Bank Statements, lots of FW Bank Information from various various Banks, Bank of America, Capitol One, FW statements and partial response letter,
Chase Bank, Fifth Third, Fifth Third passwords, First State Bank, Ohio Valley Bank, Sheffield Financial, Farm Credit, Merchants, Guaranty, many subpoenas for bank records.

Aerial Images, ATF Reports, Lab Reports, Ballistic Reports, shell casings, caliber of bullets compared, EMS reports,

Crystal Springs deposits, Lucasville Mission deposits, OVD account statement from March 2018, has something to do with FWF's businesses.

Lots of information from FWF's computer and laptop including Google Searches, Web Histories, Web Bookmarks, Rhoden searches, PDF Documents, Screen Shots, Screen Captures, Identifiers, Word Documents, Files etc....

Attachments

• George 4 28-2021 Discovery (1) (2) (1) (1).pdf
    533 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
According to Canepa Billy was not living with George on Peterson Rd. at time of murders. It's my opinion that Canepa said he was taking care of his dad which means in my opinion again, he was living in his old bedroom at FWF.

Canepa said Billy was at Peterson Rd. that night so FW and her daughter would have known Billy was gone that night and had no alibi.

It must have been noticeable to the women that the murders just happened to have occurred on a night Billy was gone. Why not a night when he was there?

Note that FW is not providing him with an alibi but that doesn't mean she wasn't asked to do so. She was asked to lie to the GJ because why else would she be looking up the night before, "how to lie to the GJ?"

Some of her statements were interesting.

She made sure to let everyone know Billy had no motive to kill Chris because he and Chris were best friends and everyone loved Hanna and she considered Jake and Hanna married.

But immediately after her court case was dismissed she said to a reporter at the courthouse that she didn't know "those people."

She made sure to distance herself.

She also said none of them were anywhere near that place (UHR) that night and that they wouldn't find anything in the searches, zero.

But none if this shows she was directly told what happen but I do think she helped them financially and find it very interesting to see her mentioned in the discovery.

from George's 4-28 Discovery
8.26 GB, 13,844 Files, 695 Folders

Inmate Info, Inmate Interviews, transcripts, Jail Calls, Jail calls by the Wagners, FW statements and partial response, Facebook information, Facebook URL, Angela's iphone information, Bank Documents,

FW Bank Statements, lots of FW Bank Information from various various Banks, Bank of America, Capitol One, Chase Bank, Fifth Third, Fith Third passwords, First State Bank, Ohio Valley Bank, Sheffield Financial, Farm Credit, Merchants, Guaranty, many subpoenas for bank records.

Aerial Images, ATF Reports, Lab Reports, Ballistic Reports, shell casings, caliber of bullets compared, EMS reports,

Crystal Springs deposits, Lucasville Mission deposits, OVD account statement from March 2018, has something to do with FWF's businesses.

Lots of information from FWF's computer and laptop including Google Searches, Web Histories, Web Bookmarks, Rhoden searches, PDF Documents, Screen Shots, Screen Captures, Identifiers, Word Documents, Files etc....

Correct, Billy was living at FWF in the time leading up to the murders. Recall the police search photos that turned up the BPV that he had hidden in an attic crawl space near what appeared to be his bedroom/bath upstairs.

b04_11fredericka015b.jpeg

With Billy living there, she had to know about the ongoing battles with the Rhoden family.

If Jake knew anything, he probably told it to the prosecutors and BCI. We'll find out.

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

Correct, Billy was living at FWF in the time leading up to the murders. Recall the police search photos that turned up the BPV that he had hidden in an attic crawl space near what appeared to be his bedroom/bath upstairs.

b04_11fredericka015b.jpeg

With Billy living there, she had to know about the ongoing battles with the Rhoden family.

If Jake knew anything, he probably told it to the prosecutors and BCI. We'll find out.

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

She said they all got along, the Wagners and Rhodens, yet it would have been while Billy was living with her that he got into a physical fight with Chris and also pulled a gun on him.

Plus they had meetings in front of her discussing revenge and breaking out of jails, frequent discussions according to Canepa, and she looked up how to lie to the GJ the night befire she testified. Put everything together and she must have suspected them of committing the murders.

She is no longer willing to be the special witness for George now. That Motion was cancelled. Where she pointed fingers at other suspects.

Last edited:
She said they all got along, the Wagners and Rhodens, yet it would have been while Billy was living with her that he got into a physical fight with Chris and also pulled a gun on him.

Plus they had meetings in front of her discussing revenge and breaking out of jails and they had frequent discussions according to Canepa. Put everything together and she must have suspected them of committing the murders.

She is no longer willing to be the special witness for George now. That Motion was cancelled. Where she pointed fingers at other suspects.

She seems very observant and aware of what's going on with her family and business. She's the boss. She knew, JMO, especially with Billy living there and still actively visiting and communicating with his family.

Not surprised the motion was cancelled, as a lot of them have been. The judge has said George's defense team is trying to have his case tried in the media, before the trial. It's painfully obvious what Parke and Nash are up to. The judge has shut him down more than once on motions that can be addressed at trial.

Parker really pushed the judge in the last hearing when he agreed not to bring up his 10 snippets in court, then turned around and tried to do it anyway. Can't believe anything that attorney says.

She seems very observant and aware of what's going on with her family and business. She's the boss. She knew, JMO, especially with Billy living there and still actively visiting and communicating with his family.

Not surprised the motion was cancelled, as a lot of them have been. The judge has said George's defense team is trying to have his case tried in the media, before the trial. It's painfully obvious what Parke and Nash are up to. The judge has shut him down more than once on motions that can be addressed at trial.

Parker really pushed the judge in the last hearing when he agreed not to bring up his 10 snippets in court, then turned around and tried to do it anyway. Can't believe anything that attorney says.

Quote:

"The judge has said George's defense team is trying to have his case tried in the media"

The judge actually said this? Wow.

I think George's defense is trying to get around the gag order. Everything said in these Hearings and yes, filing all these Motions, is the same as getting a bullhorn and screeching at the media and making a landing square in MSM news.

I always found it interesting that George and his attorney want the public to think George is religious.

George's attorney said at a Hearing that George wanted solitary confinement so he can do the things he wants to do and read his Bible.

I am sure his attorney knew it's not up to the court to place him in his own private cell it's up to the discretion of his jail which is what Judge Deering actually told him.

I think the whole thing was "cooked up" just to get George to look better. I think George and his attorney wanted it mentioned only for public consumption.

Why?

Well, there are no ways to make your client look sympathetic when he is charged with heinous crimes, so why not get it out there that your client - who pleads innocent - just wants to have alone time with his Bible?

Wagner asked court for solitary confinement - Portsmouth Daily Times
web1_GEORGEW.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics