CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK?

This vast conspiracy of politicians and police is ridiculous and the reason good investigator like me have fled from this site. It's become really really really dumbed down with a few crackpots who are totally off the reservation of reality. These are not rooted in any way shape or form in the real world. No one cares if a DA was covering for a bad cop in a case at best loosely related. SG died after a mental break during an outcall with a DRIVER. This has nothing to do with the Gilgo bodies. But if you think you are fooling me or any of the real investigators with all your side tracking and if you think we don't know that for the past 10 years many of you have posted under multiple aliases you are wrong. Stick the the murders and not all this other utterly ridiculous crap.

With all respect, if you fled this site, because you are a good investigator, and believe what you do, why are you wasting your time here? Why post your POI information?

I'm sure that there are sock puppet accounts here, and ones that have come and gone. It's the structure of this message board. I've only posted under Bose, and have been here since it said I signed up--whatever that date was, I think 2020. Not everyone here has been here since the beginning, whenever that was.

If you'd like to talk about the murders, themselves, I'm sure it's all here. And, I'm sure we can talk about details again, if you'd like.

SG died after a mental break during an outcall with a DRIVER. This has nothing to do with the Gilgo bodies.

What, drivers protect against murders? The presence of a driver means something significant, so significant that it merits capitalization? Much more importantly, though, is that plenty of "good investigators" don't believe that SG has nothing to do with GB4. And many "real investigators", who might well dismiss conspiracy theories regarding politicians and police under more normal circumstances, in this case have to regard the behavior of LE, and of politicians connected to LE, as something very suspicious indeed and perhaps central to resolving the case. If someone wanted to rationally critique members here, sure, they'd say some posts are overwrought and a little over the top; they might also note that some members dismiss others' theories without offering one of their own that is any more persuasive.

What, drivers protect against murders? The presence of a driver means something significant, so significant that it merits capitalization? Much more importantly, though, is that plenty of "good investigators" don't believe that SG has nothing to do with GB4. And many "real investigators", who might well dismiss conspiracy theories regarding politicians and police under more normal circumstances, in this case have to regard the behavior of LE, and of politicians connected to LE, as something very suspicious indeed and perhaps central to resolving the case. If someone wanted to rationally critique members here, sure, they'd say some posts are overwrought and a little over the top; they might also note that some members dismiss others' theories without offering one of their own that is any more persuasive.
You saw my profile of the killer. I'm not expanding on it for a reason. The behavior of LE in the SG case may well have been wrong but the SG case has NOTHING to do with the Gilgo murders. It either a grudge match or a poorly executed distraction. Smart people know so don't think for a second your tactics are effective

I'm not expanding on it for a reason.
We all really wish we knew what your reason is, it's all we can think about. It's great that you've got the case solved, and that you know everything, but how about laying off criticizing other people who post? Just for the heck of it?

.. the SG case has NOTHING to do with the Gilgo murders.
Your opinion, plenty of smart people find that just a little too hard to believe. Differing opinions, it's hard for some to deal with.

...don't think for a second your tactics are effective
Haha, my tactics, ridiculous (and to think, you call others crackpots).

WE now know Tom Spota and James Burke may have hindered the investigation. Like it or not the task falls to Sini.

There are some people in Sini's office that are holdovers from Spota's time. During the Spota time there was one particular SCPD detective supervisor that followed Burke into that office and found himself working directly under Christopher McPartland doing his corruption investigations. This went on for most of the time Spota was in office.

If that doesn't disqualify from working for the new DA, then I don't know what does. Mind you he not only answered to McPartland but he was very good friend of Burke.

During this time this detective supervisor had an itch for bigger and better things. He got involved with a pretty big swindler who stole more than $3M from investors, small and large. Maybe this chumps that lost their money thought it was safe to invest with this crook because the crook placed the cop on the Board of Directors of the company used to swindle these folks.

Now this 'sterling' example of a corruption fighting SCPD detective needed to do before engaging with said criminal was to do a GOOGLE FOR THE swindler and even a 6 yr. old could have understood this was a very bad man. He would have found out this man was convicted of like crimes and was supposed to report to a federal prison on June 4, 2002 for another ill fated swindle in a failed organized crime 'pump and dump' out of Staten Island.

Let now skip to another piece of information I was told that kind of horrifies me, and should horriy many of you that read and follow this Board: I have been told that although this individual of lower rank in the DA Sini's SCPD detective squad HE calls the shots and has the ear of the DA. He can be seen in photographs with Sini on various occasions. During the last 4 years this individual has received about $1M in salary and OT. Not bad work if you can get it.

More later if you are interested.....
Sorry if this is old information I am new here Has anyone mentioned that CP Hackets deffense attorney was Tom Spotas business partner ? Or that CPH was also a high ranking county official ?

Well as it seems, come January, Sini is out and the new DA is in. He is already making big promises regarding this case. Sini seems like a real serious guy. His kid plays hockey at the same rink as my son. He comes fully dressed in suit and tie and stands alone not very social with other people.
WE now know Tom Spota and James Burke may have hindered the investigation. Like it or not the task falls to Sini.

There are some people in Sini's office that are holdovers from Spota's time. During the Spota time there was one particular SCPD detective supervisor that followed Burke into that office and found himself working directly under Christopher McPartland doing his corruption investigations. This went on for most of the time Spota was in office.

If that doesn't disqualify from working for the new DA, then I don't know what does. Mind you he not only answered to McPartland but he was very good friend of Burke.

During this time this detective supervisor had an itch for bigger and better things. He got involved with a pretty big swindler who stole more than $3M from investors, small and large. Maybe this chumps that lost their money thought it was safe to invest with this crook because the crook placed the cop on the Board of Directors of the company used to swindle these folks.

Now this 'sterling' example of a corruption fighting SCPD detective needed to do before engaging with said criminal was to do a GOOGLE FOR THE swindler and even a 6 yr. old could have understood this was a very bad man. He would have found out this man was convicted of like crimes and was supposed to report to a federal prison on June 4, 2002 for another ill fated swindle in a failed organized crime 'pump and dump' out of Staten Island.

Let now skip to another piece of information I was told that kind of horrifies me, and should horriy many of you that read and follow this Board: I have been told that although this individual of lower rank in the DA Sini's SCPD detective squad HE calls the shots and has the ear of the DA. He can be seen in photographs with Sini on various occasions. During the last 4 years this individual has received about $1M in salary and OT. Not bad work if you can get it.

More later if you are interested.....

Just as long as you get the right guy, Chief. Hope they don't try to pin it on Bitrolff. Don't allow these guys to sell you a pipe dream.
I said it years ago on a documentary when I WAS interviewed for a show called the KILLING SEASON. I said back then the detectives were being stymied by the higher ups.

The suspects are plentiful. Check out one guy who went to school in Massachusetts and had a family home 25-30 miles away from New Bedford, MA where 11 prostitutes went missing and 9 were found dead dumped off the highway ala Gilgo. He was there that summer when those gals were killed.

And why does the killer(s) dump 4 bodies next to each other? You think it might have occurred to him after the 1st body was dumped the victim might be found? Didn't seem to bother him one bit so he dumped three more. One has to believe the killer was able to see the dump site and certainly would have known if the police found a body.

Phil Boyle is a real joke. He made a big whooop de doo at Gilgo Beach presser in June 2021.
He was slobbering all over the microphone that he wrote a letter to Leticia James NYAG to
investigate James Burke, was Burke investigated for being the Long Island Serial Killer?

The joke, folks, is that Leticia has to get a letter of recommendation from the NY Governor,
who in June 2021 was Andrew Cuomo. Cuomo was in office and as strong as ever in June 2021. He was kicked out on his *advertiser censored* on August 24. So, the presser by Boyle was a CON. IF Boyle is too stupid to know that Leticia James needs a letter of approval from the NY Govenor, then kick his *advertiser censored* out of office tonight, will you?

Well, Cuomo is one of the severest of all scumbags who KEPT Marty Tankleff in PRISON
for part of those 17 years. CUOMO is a ******* who was in the top ******* club with
Spota and Burke. So Phil Boyle's presser was more ******** flowing down the streets of
Ocean Parkway folks. See, all these people are full of ****.

There was only ONE person here on websleuths that knew Phil Boyle had NO chance
of success with Leticia. Hawkshaw. Cuz Hawk wrote
Elliot Spitzer? About something, so Hawk knew the deal.

I knew it at the time that Boyle didnt have a chance in hell or heaven, and Hawk knew it too. NONE of you other morons had a clue.

LIARS. Ya'll are such liars on LOng Island, it's disgusting
It was pretty obvious that Boyle was full of it when he said something about needing something connecting Bellone to Oak Beach. A quick look at google and you can see his campaign donations for friends of steve bellone could be sent there.
more smoke and mirrors.

If I remember correctly (correct me someone, if I'm wrong), Pak had previous issues with trafficking. I worked in a connected field enough to know trafficking was happening not only on Long Island, but that trafficking requires someone to be deep into some organized work. I dealt with people who had photo-substituted passports at the time, and hear about vans being busted on Long Island, ICE involvement. Anyway, Pak would have to have connections not only here, but somewhere overseas, unless he was just transporting people in the US and was an underling. I don't know where things went wrong, so far as not being able to get him on a charge of transporting across state lines with Shannan--was there proof he met her in NYC and drove her to LI? Or, was that "the idea" based solely on what he said? I just don't get it.

As for Jimmy the Gent, I had no idea what you and Hawkshaw were talking about, at first. The theory that J Burke is Jimmy the Gent (real guy, real name James Burke: basis for DeNiro's character in the movie Goodfellas "Jimmy Conway") illegitimate son, is an interesting angle that would pull in associates of the Lucchese crime family, but I was unable to find any records (as of yet) on that angle. Doesn't mean it's not a possibility, just means Ancestry, etc. doesn't have info available at this time that would confirm it.
Hi, Bose, you can read Pak's EBT in the Gilbert Estate case and it touches on his past trafficking.

This vast conspiracy of politicians and police is ridiculous and the reason good investigator like me have fled from this site. It's become really really really dumbed down with a few crackpots who are totally off the reservation of reality. These are not rooted in any way shape or form in the real world. No one cares if a DA was covering for a bad cop in a case at best loosely related. SG died after a mental break during an outcall with a DRIVER. This has nothing to do with the Gilgo bodies. But if you think you are fooling me or any of the real investigators with all your side tracking and if you think we don't know that for the past 10 years many of you have posted under multiple aliases you are wrong. Stick the the murders and not all this other utterly ridiculous crap.
well since you have it all figured out, why don't you just name the person you think is the killer? If you don't think Suffolk County/Long Island is full of corruption in the PD and politics and court system, I can't take anything you say seriously.

Hawk, have you listened to the LISK podcasts? Episode 1: A Suspect & Mistakes Made which came out in July 2021, they talk about a POI who wasnt on the detectives radar before & was picked up as a suspect by geographic profiling.

They said hes married with kids, a wealthy businessman who owns a company with access to vans/trucks & has done work on Oak beach/Gilgo beach. He also works in downtown Manhattan around where the phone calls came from when he called Melissa sister. He also owns a boat.....he also lives only a few miles away from the last know victim, Amber Costello.

He also has access to empty homes & many other homes from what I understood in the podcast.

All this supposed information will be given to detectives but who knows if anything will come of it.

Hawk, have you heard anything about this new POI?

I'm going to disagree with the profile that has him living in that area of Nassau Co, his accent, is most definitely NOT the same accent as 99% of the men who live in the massapequa area. They have thick Long Island accents there and the LISK does not have that accent. I don't think he works in downtown Manhattan either. I will add to my profile that he has season tickets to the Yankees and that's what brings him into the city. Most of the phone calls and disappearances happened on Yankee home game days.

Sorry if this is old information I am new here Has anyone mentioned that CP Hackets deffense attorney was Tom Spotas business partner ? Or that CPH was also a high ranking county official ?
Wow. No wonder this case hasn't been solved.

I'm going to disagree with the profile that has him living in that area of Nassau Co, his accent, is most definitely NOT the same accent as 99% of the men who live in the massapequa area. They have thick Long Island accents there and the LISK does not have that accent. I don't think he works in downtown Manhattan either. I will add to my profile that he has season tickets to the Yankees and that's what brings him into the city. Most of the phone calls and disappearances happened on Yankee home game days.
What disappearances happened on Yankee home game days, and what disappearances did not? I'm asking for several reasons. TIA

If I remember correctly (correct me someone, if I'm wrong), Pak had previous issues with trafficking. I worked in a connected field enough to know trafficking was happening not only on Long Island, but that trafficking requires someone to be deep into some organized work. I dealt with people who had photo-substituted passports at the time, and hear about vans being busted on Long Island, ICE involvement. Anyway, Pak would have to have connections not only here, but somewhere overseas, unless he was just transporting people in the US and was an underling. I don't know where things went wrong, so far as not being able to get him on a charge of transporting across state lines with Shannan--was there proof he met her in NYC and drove her to LI? Or, was that "the idea" based solely on what he said? I just don't get it.

As for Jimmy the Gent, I had no idea what you and Hawkshaw were talking about, at first. The theory that J Burke is Jimmy the Gent (real guy, real name James Burke: basis for DeNiro's character in the movie Goodfellas "Jimmy Conway") illegitimate son, is an interesting angle that would pull in associates of the Lucchese crime family, but I was unable to find any records (as of yet) on that angle. Doesn't mean it's not a possibility, just means Ancestry, etc. doesn't have info available at this time that would confirm it.
I also have not been able to find any records connecting James Burke with Jimmy the Gent, but I thought it was interesting that Chief Burke's attorney was Joseph Conway--Conway being one of the last names Jimmy the Gent's family used per Wikipedia.

I also think it's interesting that Chief Burke, after serving prison time, was permitted to serve the remaining 3 years on house arrest which should have been completed last month, & the media hasn't written a thing about him in 3 years.

I've asked before, and asking again-which disappearances happened on Yankee home game days?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back