AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
To handle professional media?
ETA Odd

I personally don't find it odd and think it's a wise move. A media manager or family spokesperson can be a single point of contact for all requests from the media, as an example. When a family has a missing person one of the best things they can do is get organized, take professional advice. Lessons learned can be hard and devastating. Again wise move. IMO

I personally don't find it odd and think it's a wise move. A media manager or family spokesperson can be a single point of contact for all requests from the media, as an example. When a family has a missing person one of the best things they can do is get organized, take professional advice. Lessons learned can be hard and devastating. Again wise move. IMO
I don't think a media manager is odd. It's more the use of a dedicated FB page.
ETA I just haven't seen it done this way before.

The red truck with the 4-wheeler & woman with a blanket was seen before the morning of 6/15 by DW .

The man, J stayed at the Well's home in October, 2020. He came there with A but stayed when she left. CH took him home to NC. He was a friend of A's ex-husband.

Per the interview while discussing the red truck @4:48 DW was asked and he clarified it was the morning of the 15th. I understand what your saying about J but it still sticks in my head. I am just looking at occurrences that stand out of the norn if there is such a thing in this case.
Video found on page 1 and shown as approved.

Last edited:
Per the interview while discussing the red truck @4:48 DW was asked and he clarified it was the morning of the 15th. I understand what your saying about J but it still sticks in my head. I am just looking at occurrences that stand out of the norn if there is such a thing in this case.

At first DW stated that the red truck with the 4-wheeler was near the end of his driveway at 1 or 2AM. The people & noise woke him up.

Later in an interview DW stated the red truck & 4-wheeler was there on a morning before 6/15.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
At first DW stated that the red truck with the 4-wheeler was near the end of his driveway at 1 or 2AM. The people & noise woke him up.

Later in an interview DW stated the red truck & 4-wheeler was there on a morning before 6/15.

<modsnip>
Sorry, the red truck thing is bothering me. Can you give me a link that states the red truck was proven to be there on the 14th? I've decided to go back to the beginning and start from there again. TIA

Standing by DW saying the red truck was there the morning of the 15th @:48

I don't know what to think about the red truck (that DW talks about seeing, not necessarily THE red truck) and the ATV, because that is weird. Of course, he says the police were there, so there should be an actual record of this encounter.

I think the trafficked children recovered in Tennessee and nearby states proves someone could have snatched SW for this purpose. Maybe it is someone the family knows, maybe it is just a very bad person crossed her path this is not a person known to her family. They might have seen this person, but not at a time and place that seemed suspicious.

However, did that person first see SW on 6/15 or was she spotted before then?

Idk, i think SW did wander. Maybe not far, but the road isn't far. In fact, if she was really terrified by all the tales of woodland creatures (bears and such*), maybe she would be more likely to go to the road than the woods.

*In case someone doesn't know, there really are animals that are dangerous near SW's house. One of the searchers encountered a bear.

Eta... I really feel bad about this post. I pray no trafficker or any human predator got her.

Have DW and CB-W explained how "they know for a fact"

Snipped from article:
“Me and Candus know for a fact that Summer was abducted. We know that,” Don Wells told WJHL in November.

These Eerie Missing Person Cases Are Still Haunting Investigators
Still would like to know what we are missing from this narrative to make them so sure.o_O

Living on the land...the natural assumption should be the child has hurt herself and is likely trapped somewhere with a broken ankle incapacited or the like.

I would still be turning over every inch of land within 5km radius looking for an accidental demise of Summer.

Why would you make that first bizaar connection if you dont know what happened.

Lifestyle choices is the heart of this crime/predicament...one way or another.

Hoping for answers soon.

moo

<modsnip>
Has anyone done a FOI on that Red truck Wipe out. It's very strange. If they were out there so long yelling,and screaming. Iirc it was a neighbor that called about it. What happened to the people that were in it? The four wheelers? the truck too?I doubt it was drivable after that. Was anyone charged? It's absolutely insane.

Still would like to know what we are missing from this narrative to make them so sure.o_O

Living on the land...the natural assumption should be the child has hurt herself and is likely trapped somewhere with a broken ankle incapacited or the like.

I would still be turning over every inch of land within 5km radius looking for an accidental demise of Summer.

Why would you make that first bizaar connection if you dont know what happened.

Lifestyle choices is the heart of this crime/predicament...one way or another.

Hoping for answers soon.

moo
A timeline.

This isn't a new article, but it's significant in the number of recovered children in TN last year. What, if anything, can we glean from this that might relate to SW?
Operation finds 150 missing children in Tennessee

Amateur opinion and speculation

I think it's important to keep perspective when looking at the numbers of children found. Only five were potential human trafficking victims and one a kidnap victim. So many are runaways, parental abduction, etc. Still very important but different category in reference to abduction.

"AST TENNESSEE: January 4th – 15th
  • Authorities identified 86 missing children, of which 56 were recovered, five of them in other states.
  • Of the 56 children recovered, authorities located 27 of them in the weeks leading up to the operation, and three after it concluded.
  • Law enforcement identified three of the recovered juveniles as potential human trafficking victims, resulting in a still-active TBI investigation."
"MIDDLE TENNESSEE: January 25th – February 5th
  • Of the 42 children recovered, authorities located 29 of them in the weeks leading up to the operation, and 13 during the operation.
  • Law enforcement identified one child as a potential human trafficking victim, resulting in a still-active TBI investigation."
"WEST TENNESSEE: February 8th – 12th & February 22nd – 26th
  • Authorities identified 82 missing children, of which 52 were recovered, three of them in other states.
  • Of the 52 children recovered, authorities located 33 of them in the weeks leading up to the operation, 18 during the operation, and one after it concluded
  • While searching for missing children, authorities located two adults with outstanding warrants.
  • Law enforcement identified one of the recovered juveniles as a human trafficking victim, resulting in a still-active investigation by a Mississippi local law enforcement agency and FBI.
  • Authorities safely recovered a child during an active kidnapping investigation, resulting in the arrest of the suspect."
BBM
U.S Marshalls Rescue 150 Children As Part Of ‘Operation Volunteer Strong’ | WTRF

I think it's important to keep perspective when looking at the numbers of children found. Only five were potential human trafficking victims and one a kidnap victim. So many are runaways, parental abduction, etc. Still very important but different category in reference to abduction.

"AST TENNESSEE: January 4th – 15th
  • Authorities identified 86 missing children, of which 56 were recovered, five of them in other states.
  • Of the 56 children recovered, authorities located 27 of them in the weeks leading up to the operation, and three after it concluded.
  • Law enforcement identified three of the recovered juveniles as potential human trafficking victims, resulting in a still-active TBI investigation."
"MIDDLE TENNESSEE: January 25th – February 5th
  • Of the 42 children recovered, authorities located 29 of them in the weeks leading up to the operation, and 13 during the operation.
  • Law enforcement identified one child as a potential human trafficking victim, resulting in a still-active TBI investigation."
"WEST TENNESSEE: February 8th – 12th & February 22nd – 26th
  • Authorities identified 82 missing children, of which 52 were recovered, three of them in other states.
  • Of the 52 children recovered, authorities located 33 of them in the weeks leading up to the operation, 18 during the operation, and one after it concluded
  • While searching for missing children, authorities located two adults with outstanding warrants.
  • Law enforcement identified one of the recovered juveniles as a human trafficking victim, resulting in a still-active investigation by a Mississippi local law enforcement agency and FBI.
  • Authorities safely recovered a child during an active kidnapping investigation, resulting in the arrest of the suspect."
BBM
U.S Marshalls Rescue 150 Children As Part Of ‘Operation Volunteer Strong’ | WTRF
Your commentary and excellent stats are reinforcing the very point I was hoping to make...but you did it so well. Everyone can draw their own speculations from the stats, but it's pretty clear to me.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Has anyone done a FOI on that Red truck Wipe out. It's very strange. If they were out there so long yelling,and screaming. Iirc it was a neighbor that called about it. What happened to the people that were in it? The four wheelers? the truck too?I doubt it was drivable after that. Was anyone charged? It's absolutely insane.
Wipe out? What am I missing? If you watch the video in post #44 DW states at around the same time stamp that LE was getting papers from the red truck driver. I had a hard time hearing that part but I assumed LE was doing what any other would do; license, registration, etc which would have given them the name of the person if he ran the info. The confusion between the 2 trucks is driving me crazy and I am trying to figure out which one it was that they were seeking info on. Couldn't be the red truck if LE did do diligence but you are totally right...INSANEo_O

I don't really think SW was trafficked, but I am just saying that it does happen sometimes. So, it's not impossible.

Unfortunately, those cases are hard to solve. Especially in a situation like this where the parents really have not shared anything that would help figure out who took her.

But, honestly, I think my first thought (eta if i were looking for her on 6/15) would be the woods. She was playing outside (whether she was supposed to be outside or not), went into the woods for some reason, and got lost or hurt. I mean if i was looking for her on 6/15 i would look on the property. And not even that far away from the house necessarily. Because this is a five year old and she might not be hurt, she might just be moving around playing. (The day she went missing.)

Eta.. and if I thought it was just her being in the woods, then i might send other, older children to look around where they played.

Last edited:
I don't really think SW was trafficked, but I am just saying that it does happen sometimes. So, it's not impossible.

Unfortunately, those cases are hard to solve. Especially in a situation like this where the parents really have not shared anything that would help figure out who took her.

But, honestly, I think my first thought (eta if i were looking for her on 6/15) would be the woods. She was playing outside (whether she was supposed to be outside or not), went into the woods for some reason, and got lost or hurt. I mean if i was looking for her on 6/15 i would look on the property. And not even that far away from the house necessarily. Because this is a five year old and she might not be hurt, she might just be moving around playing. (The day she went missing.)

Eta.. and if I thought it was just her being in the woods, then i might send other, older children to look around where they played.

That was my first thought in the first few days.

When we got to know the parents, grandma & family friends, my opinion has changed back and forth.

I just don't know at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member