Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its alleged, a hair and a half a fingerprint match CB to the rapes, clearly this means they (BKA) have a full match to CB, Wolters say's they have no forensics to tie CB in to the disappearance , so he can be ruled out of being in or attempting to get in 5a or even exiting , so how did CB and Madeleine come together for him to have killed the girl ?
Didn’t the PJ refuse to hand the DNA over to Germany? Maybe they did it recently, we don’t know what happens behind the scenes. Till now I only read in the Olive Press about the fingerprint, I don’t know if it’s true but I don’t see a reason to doubt it.

Personally I think he has a lot less than imagined, hence the lack of charges and constant drips to low quality media to justify his actions.

I'll wager especially there is no video of MM alive outside of 5A - otherwise the parents would have been briefed. It is simply unimaginable to me that this would not have occured.

Of course others hold the opposite view.
You have to explain then, why the prosecutors would risk going public with “we’re 100% sure” and risk becoming a laughingstock. They could have kept a low profile for another couple of years.

So its alleged, a hair and a half a fingerprint match CB to the rapes, clearly this means they (BKA) have a full match to CB, Wolters say's they have no forensics to tie CB in to the disappearance , so he can be ruled out of being in or attempting to get in 5a or even exiting , so how did CB and Madeleine come together for him to have killed the girl ?
Lack of forensics does not mean he was not there. Merely that greasy rent-a-cops in the PJ failed to produce any.

CB has been convicted of DM's rape, so I wouldn't say the hair is 'alleged' - It was found, matched to CB, fact.

Absence of evidence doesn't necessarily mean evidence of absence.
For instance, GM had to fly back to UK for MM's hairbrush ( to get a hair) FP and others who were in and out of 5A left none, however KM shed lots of hair.

We've gone over and over this previously.

But Wolters says they have no DNA linking CB to the alleged abduction,meaning this DNA is not CB's so this other crime cannot be any thing to do with CB.

As far as I know the PJ had DNA found in the Hazel case but it was destroyed some years later. So maybe DNA from 5a was a match to the Hazel case without knowing to whom the DNA belonged?
It could be that the DNA found at "another crime" scene had also remained unidentified for a very long time; author unknown.

And: it would require PJ's co-operation for CB's DNA to be compared to that of 5A and/or with that of the other crime. It might be that at the time when CW made that statement, no comparison had yet been made.

(I'm not saying that that DNA is CB's, nobody can know except LE, but these are some interesting questions.)

Now, it would also be interesting to know which "other crime" has been linked to the DNA found in 5A.

Lack of forensics does not mean he was not there. Merely that greasy rent-a-cops in the PJ failed to produce any.
Yet the PJ collected the phone data which allowed SY to pursue the three locals and according to Wolters place CB in Luz two hrs before the disappearance, not bad for rent-a-cop.

It could be that the DNA found at "another crime" scene had also remained unidentified for a very long time; author unknown.

And: it would require PJ's co-operation for CB's DNA to be compared to that of 5A and/or with that of the other crime. It might be that at the time when CW made that statement, no comparison had yet been made.

(I'm not saying that that DNA is CB's, nobody can know except LE, but these are some interesting questions.)

Now, it would also be interesting to know which "other crime" has been linked to the DNA found in 5A.
Any other case will be reported?!
I'm "just" seeing fingerprint on HB case to possibly be the "same" to the unidentified ones left in the shutters of 5A.

The PJ obviously cooperated with the BKA in regards to the first rape case, why should the Madeleine disappearance be any different.

Didn’t the PJ refuse to hand the DNA over to Germany? Maybe they did it recently, we don’t know what happens behind the scenes. Till now I only read in the Olive Press about the fingerprint, I don’t know if it’s true but I don’t see a reason to doubt it.
How did the BKA prosecute using the hair sample ? if not from the PJ cooperating.

Happy New Year, everyone. Thank you all for another really enjoyable year of sleuthing and speculating and bickering and falling out (sometimes!) and falling back in (sometimes!) but still, regardless of our differing viewpoints, all committed to gracefully enabling a discussion that we're all clearly fascinated by and determined to see through to a (hopeful) end.

Particular thanks to those who do the heavy-lifting research that the lazier (eg. me) but equally interested amongst us appreciate so much.

Hope 2022 rejects 2021 and gives us all a less chaotic, less challenging and much more gentle ride. Best to all. x

Last edited:

What's your opinion on how CB and mm come together?

Happy New Year, everyone. Thank you all for another really enjoyable year of sleuthing and speculating and bickering and falling out (sometimes!) and falling back in (sometimes!) but still, regardless of our differing viewpoints, all committed to gracefully enabling a discussion that we're all clearly fascinated by and determined to see through to a (hopeful) end.

Particular thanks to those who do the heavy-lifting research that the lazier (eg. me) but equally interested amongst us appreciate so much.

Hope 2022 rejects 2021 and gives us all a less chaotic, less challenging and much more gentle ride. Best to all. x

Happy New year Anxala

Everybody assumes CB walked away with MM. Much more logical is that he drove away. I thought for years that the kidnap vehicle was one of those white panel micro vans everybody uses for work there. Completely invisible due to ubiquity. Can anybody confirm CB had access to one?

Everybody assumes CB walked away with MM. Much more logical is that he drove away. I thought for years that the kidnap vehicle was one of those white panel micro vans everybody uses for work there. Completely invisible due to ubiquity. Can anybody confirm CB had access to one?

P.J. POLICE FILES: DEREK FLACK PHOTO FIT ID

There was the DF sighting of a man hanging around and a white van not far away…
Would be interesting to know if CB had use of such a van indeed…

A snippet from HCW about the media rumours that CB would be charged with the rape of HB early this year.

The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office hopes that it will be able to complete the investigation into the rape allegations at the beginning of next year. "With what result you will then see," said authority spokesman Hans Christian Wolters with a view to media reports in which there was speculation about an impending indictment against the suspect.

"Maddie": Weiteres Verfahren gegen Christian B. vor Abschluss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member