Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

Could he have been added to NamUs but the profile not made public?
It sounds like he sent a text to 911 and they are not disclosing what he said.
I truly hope he is safe and will contact his family and LE very soon.

Could he have been walking around the streets trying to reach out to those living on the streets that are possible addicts? Maybe he brought someone home with him to help them? Possible that person had ill intentions? Is the complex gated? I wouldn't want just anyone to know the gate code so maybe dropped off outside the gate? Things went south before he got in to his apt. It would be nice to know if he was alone in the Uber.

So we know he was just home visiting family over the holidays, his assistant picked him up @ LAX and took him to his apt/office where his car and keys still remain. The last time he spoke with his family was 11/28 on the phone, the original last sighting of him was reported by his assistant on 11/29 (which sounds like when he was picked up at the airport) and now we know that the actual last known sighting that has been reported is the 7-11 on 11/30 but he was not reported missing a week.

It has also been stated that he is known to constantly be on his phone/laptop so I am wondering why he was not reported missing for a while after he had been radio silent since 11/30? It says something to me that the fam/friends/coworkers would have waited that long to reach out to LE. That is considering he is running a business, busy enough to have an assistant and seems to be involved with many things so you think it would be quickly noticed that he was not responding and his phone was off.

But we also know he is in recovery, could he have been going through a rough patch or had some relapses and so people were not too quick to alert LE in hopes they would hear from him soon and didn't want to draw any public attention if that was the case. The only reason I am leaning towards a relapse of some sort or something intentional is that if he simply wanted to get something at 7-11, there is one located only a few blocks from his apt/office. He left his car at home as well so why that 7-11, 20-30 mins away in Studio City and why not drive your own car there? What mode of transportation was taken to get to that area and why?

I wish we knew when and where the photo of him walking was taken in this flyer in relation to the photo of him in the 7-11 where he looks a bit disheveled to me no? His blue hat is missing, he is no longer wearing the black hoodie and his backpack is wide open with what appears to be documents/papers or something white sticking out of it. And it would be incredibly important to not only have more info surrounding the first image but know what he purchased since a few minutes after that photo he was texting 911 and then seems to have vanished into thin air.

upload_2022-1-4_13-39-2.png

So we know he was just home visiting family over the holidays, his assistant picked him up @ LAX and took him to his apt/office where his car and keys still remain. The last time he spoke with his family was 11/28 on the phone, the original last sighting of him was reported by his assistant on 11/29 (which sounds like when he was picked up at the airport) and now we know that the actual last known sighting that has been reported is the 7-11 on 11/30 but he was not reported missing a week.

It has also been stated that he is known to constantly be on his phone/laptop so I am wondering why he was not reported missing for a while after he had been radio silent since 11/30? It says something to me that the fam/friends/coworkers would have waited that long to reach out to LE. That is considering he is running a business, busy enough to have an assistant and seems to be involved with many things so you think it would be quickly noticed that he was not responding and his phone was off.

But we also know he is in recovery, could he have been going through a rough patch or had some relapses and so people were not too quick to alert LE in hopes they would hear from him soon and didn't want to draw any public attention if that was the case. The only reason I am leaning towards a relapse of some sort or something intentional is that if he simply wanted to get something at 7-11, there is one located only a few blocks from his apt/office. He left his car at home as well so why that 7-11, 20-30 mins away in Studio City and why not drive your own car there? What mode of transportation was taken to get to that area and why?

I wish we knew when and where the photo of him walking was taken in this flyer in relation to the photo of him in the 7-11 where he looks a bit disheveled to me no? His blue hat is missing, he is no longer wearing the black hoodie and his backpack is wide open with what appears to be documents/papers or something white sticking out of it. And it would be incredibly important to not only have more info surrounding the first image but know what he purchased since a few minutes after that photo he was texting 911 and then seems to have vanished into thin air.

View attachment 328557
That is very odd that his backpack is unzipped and wide open. It's possible he had an altercation or tussle at the 7-11. MOO

Well this makes me wonder if surveillance showed anyone outside waiting? Like maybe he was buying a drink for someone he ran in to on the streets? Was it ever mentioned what he purchased at the 7-eleven?

He was at the counter paying for what he got at 7-11 so I just assumed it was open to grab his wallet out. He may have had to do a little fishing for it.
My thought as well. Or was in the process of putting his purchase into the backpack but got distracted by his phone. Notice he is using his phone in that picture.

Is anyone able to clean up or zoom in on photos better? I am trying to see if he is wearing his engagement ring in the 7-11 photo but it does not look like it to me. We haven't heard a peep from his fiance so I am wondering if maybe they broke up or were having issues - they spent the holidays last year together but it seems like this year they did apart so maybe he went into a dark spot, holidays can be hard.

Is anyone able to clean up or zoom in on photos better? I am trying to see if he is wearing his engagement ring in the 7-11 photo but it does not look like it to me. We haven't heard a peep from his fiance so I am wondering if maybe they broke up or were having issues - they spent the holidays last year together but it seems like this year they did apart so maybe he went into a dark spot, holidays can be hard.

I downloaded the photo and zoomed in. No ring on his finger.

Where did the info about him being engaged come from? The last post on his FB page was in 2019. Log into Facebook

View attachment 328557

BBM

He may have traveled to Studio City for another reason and simply stopped in at the 7-11 afterward to pick up some mundane item before he headed back home. There is a hotel and several restaurants in the same area as well as a fitness training center. Maybe he went there to meet someone for lunch. He could have taken an uber to Studio City. He may have wanted to use the travel time to do some business on his laptop. JMO

He was at the counter paying for what he got at 7-11 so I just assumed it was open to grab his wallet out. He may have had to do a little fishing for it.
Yeah could be but typically people zip their bag back up after a transaction and that's not just a little unzipped. If his wallet was in there it could've been easily stolen or lost. Perhaps he did get distracted and forget to zip it up. MOO

Yeah could be but typically people zip their bag back up after a transaction and that's not just a little unzipped. If his wallet was in there it could've been easily stolen or lost. Perhaps he did get distracted and forget to zip it up. MOO

Still photos are hard to interpret. A moment later he might be zipping up the back pack. Where was the other photo taken? Is it from CCTV of him leaving the 7-11? I have tried using Google street view to pin down the location with no luck.

I find it sad that his own company’s Facebook page has made no mention of
him being missing. He seems like he has isolated himself and pretty detached from his company. After reading 1 of his recent (Nov13th) blog entry he comes off disjointed and has more than 1 YT channel with only 1 odd, cutoff video from October-seems he may have started drinking months ago perhaps some other mental health issue going on as well with what I am perceiving as potentially some paranoia-not sure if alcoholism can cause someone to feel paranoid though.

Thanks @StarRemy8! I found the Instagram account. I’m sure his fiancé is extremely upset about Beau’s disappearance, even if they are no longer together, just not publicly posting about it. I think it’s odd that Beau himself doesn’t have more of a social media presence. It might indicate that he’s a very private person, which could be part of why the family didn’t alert the public sooner. Or could it be that Beau deleted social media prior to his disappearance? We don’t know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back