Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
first, how can they be NOT illegal?
second, the investigation is not finished -
third, he was convicted in 2016 over images of children (I don't want to write more) and the sexual abuse of his girlfriend's daughter
But that doesn't answer the phone ending in 680 and supposed pictures ending up in the factory, how is it known this is the phone and subsequent photo's are from this phone ?

But that doesn't answer the phone ending in 680 and supposed pictures ending up in the factory, how is it known this is the phone and subsequent photo's are from this phone ?
I don't know where this comes from. I replied to the second part of your message :)

In the Claudia Lawrence case many men have been arrested under suspicion of murder and subsequently released with out any kind of fanfare to say they were prime suspects, something doesn't add up here, SY are strangely quiet and if press reports at Christmas are true then they are not on the same page as the BKA.

And mwt has said it's a local guy, but every one is keeping quiet about it

We've touched on it here before but another claim in GA's book relates to documents found in the Neuwegersleben raid.

He says they found 6 pen-drives and 2 memory cards which contained photos of children, including those of an unknown child in sensual poses (later discovered to be the daughter of CB's girlfriend at the time). Plus 2 Word document "books" which BKA describe as autobiographic writings authored by CB. The books are said to document serious sexual abuse against children and other criminal acts carried out by CB and friends of his.

If it's true, and CB really was dumb enough to document a number of crimes he was responsible for, then it's possible he has written of his involvement in MM. And it's possible that this account tallies with whatever information HB gave to SY regarding the confession.

It makes me wonder if one of the main tactics of this whole appeal was to find evidence and charge CB with a number of the other crimes first, which he may have also written about. If BKA can convict him for some of those other crimes, proving them using other evidence, it makes any defence argument that the book is just "fantasy" writing far less credible.

Could also explain a number of other comments BKA have made as well as their absolute confidence that CB is guilty.

Last edited:
I don't know where this comes from. I replied to the second part of your message :)
Indeed you did but no one seems to want to put the info up, does it not exist but is pure speculation ?

And mwt has said it's a local guy, but every one is keeping quiet about it
Daniel Morgan case and the Stuart Lubbock case are the same imo, just like this one, the final piece is unobtainable.

We've touched on it here before but another claim in GA's book relates to documents found in the Neuwegersleben raid.

He says they found 6 pen-drives and 2 memory cards which contained photos of children, including those of an unknown child in sensual poses (later discovered to be the daughter of CB's girlfriend at the time). Plus 2 Word document "books" which BKA describe as autobiographic writings authored by CB. The books are said to document serious sexual abuse against children and other criminal acts carried out by CB and friends of his.

If it's true, and CB really was dumb enough to document a number of crimes he was responsible for, then it's possible he has written of his involvement in MM. And it's possible that this account tallies with whatever information HB gave to SY regarding the confession.

It makes me wonder if one of the main tactics of this whole appeal was to find evidence and charge CB with a number of the other crimes first, which he may have also written about. If BKA can convict him for some of those other crimes, proving them using other evidence, it makes any defence argument that the book is just "fantasy" writing far less credible.

Could also explain a number of other comments BKA have made as well as their absolute confidence that CB is guilty.

Wow, I didn't know about the autobiographic writings! Indeed it seems like a tactical investigation - first tying him and brining charges for other crimes before going for the biggest crime - MM. (if indeed this is true). I don't believe he has any alibi - the fact that the woman cannot remember if they spent the night of the 3rd together does not provide him any alibi.

Based on my understanding of the German legal system, the BKA also have to investigate for evidence for the suspect's innocence. The so-called alibi would have been the first thing the BKA would have tried to find. yet, as HCW said, no such evidence has been found. And if we are to believe what the tabloids were saying a couple of days ago, the woman supposedly providing him this lukewarm alibi, has been questioned already by the police. So, putting two and two together, we can say with some degree of certainty that this cannot be his alibi. jmo

interesting... what is his twitter name/alias? are we allowed to link to it, since he has been named as a prime suspect?
Oh thanks Lilly, wonder who she is ?

It's a Portuguese /American woman, anti McCann (died in 5A pusher) initials I.M who has written to CB in prison and has received a reply from him. (Thanks to sharkbite for flagging this info a week or so ago)

Yet another gullible woman who he has been able to charm - IMO!

It's a Portuguese /American woman, anti McCann (died in 5A pusher) initials I.M who has written to CB in prison and has received a reply from him. (Thanks to sharkbite for flagging this info a week or so ago)

Judging from her profile she was an anti mccann from the early days. A follower and admirer of GA

From the preview of Mark Williams Thomas forthcoming documentary Investigating The Prime Suspect produced for Drive TV
Madeleine McCann: The Prime Suspect - Drive TV Download programme pdf

Thanks v. much for the synopsis, Misty.

Even allowing for my MWT scepticism, I'm intrigued as to what the exclusive communications he had with CB amount to and, more importantly, what they add up to.

Is it just me or has the podcast she did with HiDeHo3 been deleted? It was definitely still on there yesterday or the day before.

I wonder if she removed it after the additional details about the MWT doc came out last night. There seems to be a lot of contradictions and confusion about who this "alibi" woman is. GA said it was the woman with the mace. CMTV claimed the woman with the mace was NF (another CB girlfriend). IM claimed GA had indicated to her that it was a different girlfriend called AL and it was her who had the mace. But assuming AL is the person GA was talking about, GA claims she is 41 years old. Yet in the MWT summary, it says this girlfriend was only 18 at the time which would mean it couldn't be the same person, unless someone has got the age wrong. Also, in that deleted podcast, I'm sure I remember IM had indicated that the alibi involved proving CB wasn't even in Portugal at the time, which again doesn't seem to tie up with what MWT is saying about it in terms of him being half an hour away. And god knows where the "horrible job" british girlfriend fits into all of this.

Very confusing....

Last edited:
Is it just me or has the podcast she did with HiDeHo3 been deleted? It was definitely still on there yesterday or the day before.

I wonder if she removed it after the additional details about the MWT doc came out last night. There seems to be a lot of contradictions and confusion about who this "alibi" woman is. GA said it was the woman with the mace. CMTV claimed the woman with the mace was NF. IM claimed GA had indicated to her that it was another woman called AL and it was her who had the mace. But assuming AL is the person GA was talking about, GA claims she is 41 years old. Yet in the MWT summary, it says this woman was only 18 at the time which would mean it couldn't be the same person, unless someone has got the age wrong. Also, in that deleted podcast, I'm sure I remember IM had indicated that the alibi involved proving CB wasn't even in Portugal at the time, which again doesn't seem to tie up with what MWT is saying about it in terms of him being half an hour away. And god knows where the "horrible job" girlfriend fits into it all.

Very confusing....

The IM and HDH discussion about GA's book is still online . I wasn't aware of the podcast, but agree and have read all the conflicting statements too!

I wonder if she removed it after the additional details about the MWT doc came out last night. There seems to be a lot of contradictions and confusion about who this "alibi" woman is. GA said it was the woman with the mace. CMTV claimed the woman with the mace was NF (another CB girlfriend). IM claimed GA had indicated to her that it was a different girlfriend called AL and it was her who had the mace. But assuming AL is the person GA was talking about, GA claims she is 41 years old. Yet in the MWT summary, it says this girlfriend was only 18 at the time which would mean it couldn't be the same person, unless someone has got the age wrong. Also, in that deleted podcast, I'm sure I remember IM had indicated that the alibi involved proving CB wasn't even in Portugal at the time, which again doesn't seem to tie up with what MWT is saying about it in terms of him being half an hour away. And god knows where the "horrible job" british girlfriend fits into all of this.

Very confusing....

GA lying again lol

Thanks v. much for the synopsis, Misty.

Even allowing for my MWT scepticism, I'm intrigued as to what the exclusive communications he had with CB amount to and, more importantly, what they add up to.
Nothing that the BKA would not know about? I read that the BKA were aware of the communication between CB and these two anti-Mccann twitter sleuths. Not sure if they can actually read letters of inmates though?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member