Found Deceased AR - Ashley Schwarz Haynes, paddleboarding on Arkansas River, Maumelle, 12 Jan 2022

I, too, am a very, very close acquaintance of their entire family (would rather remain anonymous as to how I know them). And when I say “very, very close”, I’m talking decades-long. Ashley and her husband Chris are two of the sweetest, warmest, and most fun-loving people you could ever meet. They are those extremely rare types of people that literally nobody has a bad thing to say about. They are both just unbelievably kind people who do so much for others. Everyone who knows them in even the smallest capacity is just devastated by all of this.

I’d rather not go through the verification process just for this case, especially since most of the things I know about the case have been heard directly from family and close friends, and even with verification I would never want to expose private details.

I’ve been a member here for a pretty long time, and never in a million years did I ever think I would see a thread with the name of someone I knew, much less knew so well.

What I can say is that her husband and two kids had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with her disappearance. I know it’s something common to suspect when a woman/wife/mother goes missing, but there is literally zero chance of that being a possibility here. Zero.

Based on what I know, there is very, very little chance that a criminal element is involved. Even though the word “recovery” is now being used instead of “rescue”, those of us who know Chris and Ashley are holding on to the hope, no matter how remote, she’s still out there somewhere. No family deserves to lose a loved one to a disappearance like this, but especially not one as genuinely good as the Haynes family.

I just spoke with Ashley on social media just last month, and this is just so tragically surreal.

I believe that incident happened in Aug 2021. Didn't see who was charged due to it never being recorded on the jail log. I did take a moment to find that old post with images and looking at the sons image and that image from Aug and imjustsaynow, wow. The released details to me don't add up. I suspect foul play inside the home. Continuing to follow

No. Just no. I know you don’t know this family and you’re just spitballing ideas, but their son (whose name I won’t use here) has never so much as stolen a piece of candy, much less committed any serious crime. He’s a great kid who has a great relationship with his parents.

No. Just no. I know you don’t know this family and you’re just spitballing ideas, but their son (whose name I won’t use here) has never so much as stolen a piece of candy, much less committed any serious crime. He’s a great kid who has a great relationship with his parents.
Yes. I completely agree with that.

Sadly, at noon today, Ashley’s body was found in the Arkansas River in the same area where the search was being conducted and near where the belongings were found on the island. No signs of foul play were found (per the Maumelle Police Department press release).

As I mentioned above, Ashley was one of the sweetest people on the planet. She and Chris donated a lot of time to charities, especially one called The Van, which served local homeless people. Chris has already requested that all offers of donations and resources be sent to that charity instead of the family. Ashley would have wanted that.

It just seems unreal that she is gone forever. I will miss her and Chris’s funny and uplifting stories on Facebook, and miss seeing her “love” status on every one of my posts involving my children. Every. Single. One. She never missed a one. That’s how much she truly reached out to everyone in her orbit to lift their spirits.

I’m going to make more of an effort in my life to reach out to more people with acts and words of kindness. RIP Ashley.

I just heard she was found. No details at this time. No official information.
Sadly, at noon today, Ashley’s body was found in the Arkansas River in the same area where the search was being conducted and near where the belongings were found on the island. No signs of foul play were found (per the Maumelle Police Department press release).

As I mentioned above, Ashley was one of the sweetest people on the planet. She and Chris donated a lot of time to charities, especially one called The Van, which served local homeless people. Chris has already requested that all offers of donations and resources be sent to that charity instead of the family. Ashley would have wanted that.

It just seems unreal that she is gone forever. I will miss her and Chris’s funny and uplifting stories on Facebook, and miss seeing her “love” status on every one of my posts involving my children. Every. Single. One. She never missed a one. That’s how much she truly reached out to everyone in her orbit to lift their spirits.

I’m going to make more of an effort in my life to reach out to more people with acts and words of kindness. RIP Ashley.
agreed. It is heartbreaking. She will be an inspiration to me as well.

I'm sorry for your loss, mysteryfan. Prayers for your peace and comfort.

I am so sorry about the outcome of Ashley's seemingly fun paddle board excursion...

RIP Ashley...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back