Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc the girls had been up most of the night. I have a feeling they were online with boys and told a boy(s) they would meet them at the park. They were catfished and didn't know it. Iirc they were trying to get someone to drop them off and Kelsey finally agreed to be the one to drop them off.

On 2/23/17 the FBI launched the billboards of Abby and Libby. On 2/25/17 they searched KAK’s house in Peru.

IMHO that was definitely not a coincidence.

On 2/24/17, @Inthedetails shared their opinion citing “I'm wondering if the perp videotaped the murders and uploaded them on some sick site. Perhaps the LE agencies are putting the girls' photos so large to prompt someone who has seen them online to call in a tip.”
(Found on page 16 on thread #10)
(Can I just say WOW!! I think ITD hit the nail on the head! Woo!)

Now that we know that KAK (aka a_shots) had *advertiser censored* on all of his devices (5 in total I believe?), including at least one device of adults having sexual intercourse with children ages 3-11. Now that doesn’t seem to line up with who or rather what type of age range of girls that he likes. He solicited for nude photographs of girls aged 12 through 17. So it really makes me wonder why did he have *advertiser censored* on his phone or rather one of his devices I believe it was an iPhone 5, that has *advertiser censored* of adults having sex with children as young as 3 years old. This is what rather this is one of the things that leads me to believe that there are so many people involved and why it is hard for them to figure out who BG is, or rather, making sure that they arrest the right person/persons.

I’m pretty sure that KAK was not the big Fish that they really want. The only thing that I can think of that may be similar to what I am trying to communicate is like the underground railroad except for in a really bad way.

Of course all of this is just my two cents, and y’all should take it as a grain of salt.

(Also I have read many times over the years that these sickos like to share this stuff with each other. And somehow I just have a very strong feeling that there are many, many, many people involved with the whole a_shots accounts. And one (and/or two) is/are BG.).

And because of this personal gut feeling that I have, I now can understand why LE has kept things a secret, on the DL..cuz essentially they are trying to take down MANY people, including BG. (But these jerks are savvy enough to elude even the FBI).

'Delphi murders' catfish sentenced to one year in jail after being arrested at girlfriend's house for child *advertiser censored* - LOVEBYLIFE

ETA: screenshot of ITD post from waaaay back when for reference & credibility.

Just my own opinion but I’m fairly certain that if the Anthony Shots profile had been used by multiple people outside of KAK’s household, the police subpoena for Snapchat to provide IP details would have uncovered multiple IP addresses associated with the account, rather than just KAK’s.

That is true however the WS members went there because of the crime. Before that, what would draw the killer to the trails without knowing someone, or living or working in the area? Smaller communities where everyone recognizes one another because their lives are so intertwined, a stranger sticks out like a sore thumb. Maybe LE believes he had some familiarity for that reason - it was unusual to strangers around and not many people have a reason to seek their trails out?

ETA - Especially as it was February, and a weekday and there just happened to be no school that day.

BBM

Mods decided that this particular topic was off-limits for discussion: there was a location of an on-line 'treasure hunt' involving geolocation in the area of the bridge. We used to participate in the hobby of finding these locations, as did plenty of others. I don't remember how popular this Monon High Bridge specifically was, but I do remember reading the on-line description shortly after the murders and thinking about how to locate that particular example. The on-line posting certainly brought new people to the vicinity of the bridge IMHO.

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited:
What would draw a serial killer anywhere? Maybe he used up way too many killings in his home area and wasn't caught and sought areas away from his home area. Why would he have to know someone or worked or lived in the area? Think of Israel Keyes.

What would draw a serial killer anywhere? Maybe he used up way too many killings in his home area and wasn't caught and sought areas away from his home area. Why would he have to know someone or worked or lived in the area? Think of Israel Keyes.

Who are we to dispute information LE has given us? We don’t know what they know or why they believe what they believe. This is another example of how we want more information, then we don’t like what we learn.

Who are we to dispute information LE has given us? We don’t know what they know or why they believe what they believe. This is another example of how we want more information, then we don’t like what we learn.
MOO its more that he would be familiar with the kind of area Deer creek is.
That there are always going to be foot paths to the feeway and across creeks, that retired people are often gone from their houses in winter and the older poulation of the remainder don't often walk around their property.

Just my own opinion but I’m fairly certain that if the Anthony Shots profile had been used by multiple people outside of KAK’s household, the police subpoena for Snapchat to provide IP details would have uncovered multiple IP addresses associated with the account, rather than just KAK’s.
Agree! The only way I see multiple users even being possible is if KAK was offering a proxy server, which would be a really dumb move on his part. I just don't see it. I think KAK was sharing CSAM, but not accounts.

Last edited:
Yes, LE has said it multiple times, and to me it just makes sense that the killer knows the area, if for no other reason than that he was there. He didn't necessarily have to know whether snow birds were home, or where the trails were, or who the girls were, or that they'd be there that day. He might have known any or all that information, but he also might have already been driving in that area for other reasons, because he's local, and he saw two young girls dropped off alone, so took a chance he could corner them. Either way, he was on 300 N Rd, Delphi, IN that day. Whether he was catfishing, stalking, or just opportunistic, he was there when there was no guarantee the girls would be, or that they'd be alone. I don't think he was worried about the risks, either. Anyone could have entered the picture while he was on the bridge or after. Jmo.

That is true however the WS members went there because of the crime. Before that, what would draw the killer to the trails without knowing someone, or living or working in the area? Smaller communities where everyone recognizes one another because their lives are so intertwined, a stranger sticks out like a sore thumb. Maybe LE believes he had some familiarity for that reason - it was unusual to strangers around and not many people have a reason to seek their trails out?

ETA - Especially as it was February, and a weekday and there just happened to be no school that day.
That is one of the things I think about. If he was a stranger and sticks out, maybe he wasn't seen by anyone, except Liberty and Abigail. If he was local and not a stranger, I would think that sooner or later someone sees the video and has at least a suspicion as to who it is. Evidently, that hasn't happened - unless the tip is buried in with that monster pile of tips.

That's why I believe one possibility is that this killer lived there at one time 10-20 years ago and if he was in middle school then, he's changed enough that he is not recognized now. OR he visited a family relative there years ago and that relative has moved or is deceased. Of course, this would be the same thing as a stranger, but it would explain why he knows the area.

Outside of having been there for an extended period in his past one other reason I can think of is he is someone with a lot of experience in the outdoors and he became familiar in 2 or 3 trips or maybe even that day if he arrived at noon or before. (But he would have stuck out as a stranger then, too.) Then again, he could have been just VERY lucky.

I'm not stuck on any one possibility as to how he was able to make his way around. LE does say that they believe he is local. But 4 years ago I saw a billboard with the photo of the killer not far from the Norfolk Naval Base in Virginia and another not far from Richmond. So, at least at one time, LE was not entirely stuck on the theory he was local. Something changed LE's mindset on that aspect.

That is one of the things I think about. If he was a stranger and sticks out, maybe he wasn't seen by anyone, except Liberty and Abigail. If he was local and not a stranger, I would think that sooner or later someone sees the video and has at least a suspicion as to who it is. Evidently, that hasn't happened - unless the tip is buried in with that monster pile of tips.

That's why I believe one possibility is that this killer lived there at one time 10-20 years ago and if he was in middle school then, he's changed enough that he is not recognized now. OR he visited a family relative there years ago and that relative has moved or is deceased. Of course, this would be the same thing as a stranger, but it would explain why he knows the area.

Outside of having been there for an extended period in his past one other reason I can think of is he is someone with a lot of experience in the outdoors and he became familiar in 2 or 3 trips or maybe even that day if he arrived at noon or before. (But he would have stuck out as a stranger then, too.) Then again, he could have been just VERY lucky.

I'm not stuck on any one possibility as to how he was able to make his way around. LE does say that they believe he is local. But 4 years ago I saw a billboard with the photo of the killer not far from the Norfolk Naval Base in Virginia and another not far from Richmond. So, at least at one time, LE was not entirely stuck on the theory he was local. Something changed LE's mindset on that aspect.

you make some excellent points. I’ve think LE has their eyes on someone, likely a local, but they don’t have enough evidence to press charges. Yet.

you make some excellent points. I’ve think LE has their eyes on someone, likely a local, but they don’t have enough evidence to press charges. Yet.

as far as we know, no one else has been killed in Delphi.... so this person: 1. died 2. is in jail 3. moved on somewhere distant 4. completely changed? ... maybe got seriously injured and cannot commit this sort of offense? anyone have any thoughts on what has become of BG?

I think an alibi is holding it all up. I think it was that day "they were elsewhere for an appointment" and can't say otherwise type of situation possibly. Even if it's possibly out of fear for their family they have shut up. Or it's these other guys who haven't made it past their crimes they've committed against children that LE is possibly persusing?

I'm going to say this and don't take offense. When the girls were first found dead, the police said they didn't want people like me involved. No msm. No release of info which is really true. LE in other states welcome it. It's proven to work with word of mouth. jmo

They have a reason and I've been backing it since it was made aware. It's hard to do but it's what they want.

as far as we know, no one else has been killed in Delphi.... so this person: 1. died 2. is in jail 3. moved on somewhere distant 4. completely changed? ... maybe got seriously injured and cannot commit this sort of offense? anyone have any thoughts on what has become of BG?
IMO, he simply has yet to commit another heinous crime. ( And I really hate "saying" this.)

Well they say they are only missing one piece to the puzzle.
I wonder how large or small this puzzle piece really is.

JMVHO. MOOing.

Well they say they are only missing one piece to the puzzle.
I wonder how large or small this puzzle piece really is.

JMVHO. MOOing.

At the time, it was a pretty big piece - his identity. Has that piece been found since, we can only hope.

“One piece away, one piece away," Carter said when asked how close they were to solving the case. "Eventually, somebody will do the right thing. It might be the killer himself; might be a person who knows who he is."
ISP: 'One piece away' from solving Delphi homicides

I think an alibi is holding it all up. I think it was that day "they were elsewhere for an appointment" and can't say otherwise type of situation possibly. Even if it's possibly out of fear for their family they have shut up. Or it's these other guys who haven't made it past their crimes they've committed against children that LE is possibly persusing?

I'm going to say this and don't take offense. When the girls were first found dead, the police said they didn't want people like me involved. No msm. No release of info which is really true. LE in other states welcome it. It's proven to work with word of mouth. jmo

They have a reason and I've been backing it since it was made aware. It's hard to do but it's what they want.
Regarding your opinion about the alibi scenario, do you think this possible alibi knows that they are the alibi? And that LE is just waiting on them to come out and tell them?
Also what kind of person would do this on purpose? And why?

I have thought about this scenario before, and I think it makes the most amount of sense. But I am still unsure because of the contradicting statements LE has made over the years.
This case is so frustrating. And baffling.

MOO. JMVHO.

At the time, it was a pretty big piece - his identity. Has that piece been found since, we can only hope.

“One piece away, one piece away," Carter said when asked how close they were to solving the case. "Eventually, somebody will do the right thing. It might be the killer himself; might be a person who knows who he is."
ISP: 'One piece away' from solving Delphi homicides
His comment about the killer possibly turning himself in sounds pretty far fetched, if you ask me. MOO. But hey what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07