Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don’t think we do know that CM was at Wildenstein. It sounds like CM was staying at Riviera Ski Gardens for at least a few days of her trip, and she hadn’t even been down from QLD for long anyway. I wonder whether they were EVER at Wildenstein… aside from when they reported her missing.
I'm beginning to think they were never staying at the wedding venue. They just needed to shift the focus away from where they had been staying. If that caravan park is the crime scene---wow----that changes everything.

<modsnip: sub judice>

They were staying at Riverside Ski Park at Lower Portland

https://www.riversideskipark.com.au/

Caravan Cabin$80 per night for 2 adults Peak season weekly rate $480 for 2 adults, and an additional $49 per child (3 - 15)Maximum booking length 7 days
Different caravan park. Quite a way from Riviera. All these parks have really suffered with the recent floods too. They really don't need to have the wrong names put out in cyberspace.

As a Detective in charge of Murder investigation, I have answered this question in post #310 #311

Thank you Angleterre, it’s good to hear your professional knowledge & input.
At the same time, IMO, just about everything is currently up for supposition, but I guess it’ll eventually become out in the wash.

Good thought but at 7pm at night> When there would be no lighting? Why not do it during the day?
Didn't bother to check what time they are reported/claimed to have left for Wildenstein.
7pm is a very strange time for the 2 of them to be driving their.

Maybe he was meant to be at Wildenstein to do something that day, or even early the next morning.

What was his motivation for taking CM back to the wedding venue about 7 pm on Tuesday night, without her mum?

I am trying to figure out his reason for that. It would make sense during the day, so she could run in the garden and enjoy the nature of that beautiful place. But what was the need to take her there, apparently to spend the night alone together, on Tuesday?

I'd like to think it wasn't a sexual motive, but I can't quite escape it. His FB is full of 'friends' that are kind of questionable imo. And he had a criminal history which was ICE fuelled---and ICE is known to trigger some very sexually inappropriate urges in it's users. JMO

Possibly he took her to the venue before 7pm Tuesday but Mum or Grandma last spoke to CM on the phone just before 7 pm Tuesday?

Didn't bother to check what time they are reported/claimed to have left for Wildenstein.
7pm is a very strange time for the 2 of them to be driving their.

Maybe he was meant to be at Wildenstein to do something that day, or even early the next morning.
No problem now---I think it is a moot point. I don't think he did take her to the resort that night. They may not have ever gone there until Friday, the morning of the call to 000. JMO

I think it's a leap to guess that the person in that pic wearing an Everlast top is the same as the person arrested wearing a different Everlast top. From what I've read, CM hadn't spent time with her mother throughout the pandemic, and since she lives in a different state, it's possible she'd never even met the suspect before now. I'd be pretty surprised if she was comfortable enough with him to voluntarily sit on his lap. 9-year-olds are old enough not to immediately trust people.
although the person in the photo has tattooed hands, js also has tattoos on his hands, (and wears everlast)

I think it's a leap to guess that the person in that pic wearing an Everlast top is the same as the person arrested wearing a different Everlast top. From what I've read, CM hadn't spent time with her mother throughout the pandemic, and since she lives in a different state, it's possible she'd never even met the suspect before now. I'd be pretty surprised if she was comfortable enough with him to voluntarily sit on his lap. 9-year-olds are old enough not to immediately trust people.

True, as to if not feeling comfortable however if only a recent photo, the excitement of travel etc and if also seeing KM, could have overshadowed any fear of familiarity! However if you enlarge the picture with CM in yellow top, the hand at base has tattoos similar in design showing to a previous post/photo speaking about JS’s company and the nickname he went by.

ADMIN NOTE:

Read post #2 at the beginning of this post and learn about sub judice. Study it and if you don't understand, private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Members who persist in violating sub judice will be issued permanent bans from this discussion.

Preview your post to make sure it does not contain the name of either the victim or the accused. If you do not know how to edit a link to remove the full name, it is very simple so please learn. If you do not edit your post to redact the names, your post will be removed.

Any known history of the accused or member speculation that insinuates or ascribes either guilt or innocence to the accused is not allowed. This is not Websleuths being jerks ... it is Australian law. We don't relish LE contacting us and shutting down this discussion.

On another note, if you can't link something don't post it. Old Websleuths mantra .. NO LINK, NO POST !!

Thread is open again.

If he never met her before and she wasn't comfortable with him, why would he and Mom decide he should take her alone to the resort that night? That part doesn't make sense to me.
I wonder if KM was experiencing the onset of a “medical episode”, not coping and it was decided best for her to be alone for a while?

I wonder if KM was experiencing the onset of a “medical episode”, not coping and it was decided best for her to be alone for a while?
That is a good explanation and makes sense as a possibility.

But right now, I am not sure I believe that story, that he took her Tuesday night to the resort. Since there has been new reports that there is a crime scene at the caravan park, maybe she was never at the resort with him at all? Not standing and walking anyway...:(

Is the caravan site definitely a crime scene now? In progress?

The caravan park’s owner confirmed to the Telegraph he had spoken to the police, while locals said they saw authorities taping off one of the caravans in the park.

Police are believed to have searched the property on the weekend after CM was reported missing at 8.20am on Friday, despite the fact she reportedly hadn’t been seen since the afternoon of Thursday, January 13.
...snipped...

The budget accommodation is located 80km east or around a one hour and 45 minute drive from the location where CM was allegedly murdered. The multimillion-dollar Wildenstein wedding venue in Mount Wilson has been linked to the girl’s disappearance where it was previously believed that the family were staying at.

Mum ‘at caravan park’ when girl killed

Since JS’s mother seemed to have met CM previously (based on her comments published today in the media), it stands to reason that CM and JS had also met previously… (unless, of course, it was misreported - which wouldn’t surprise me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304