Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow sleuths.
My name is Debra. I have a heart for helping others to find their loved ones and to seek justice. I am drawn to cold cases as I feel they arnt as investigated.
Currently I am looking into this case
KAYLA BERG
    • Missing Since
    • Aug 11, 2009
    • Missing From
    • Antigo, WI
    • DOB
    • Aug 29, 1993
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 5'2"
    • Weight
    • Her ears and navel are pierced. Kayla has a scar on the right side of her nose. She also has a scar on her right shin.

Here is her thread, but maybe you already found it. WI - WI - Kayla Berg, 15, Wausau, 11 Aug 2009

New to Web Sleuths, but not true crime. I try to run a pretty behind the scenes approach, as I'm not a fan of a lot of the drama true crime brings. I'm fine with speculation in private, but it's important to me that my name be associated with being unbiased and only presenting facts or verified information.

A bit about me; I'm a Mechanic by trade but spend my free time helping families with missing loved ones get answers, or find a bit of closer. Most of my help is through record requests.

Hi Everyone!
My name is Jesse. I'm a "mature-age" student returning to university recently. I'm in my second year of a law degree. I'm new to the website, but not new to true crime. I like to hang in the background and avoid the politics that many forums tend to stew in, but I've been looking at Websleuths for a while without an account and thought I'd join. You all look like a nice bunch! ;)

I live in Australia on a 13-acre farm, my mother, sister and her kids all live on the same property in their own houses. We have a few animals, nothing too difficult. I don't have a favourite 'type' of true crime, I'm very interested in seeking the truth and love getting into the nitty gritty of anything I sink my teeth into. :)
Nice to meet you all! I look forward to interacting here and there.

New to Web Sleuths, but not true crime. I try to run a pretty behind the scenes approach, as I'm not a fan of a lot of the drama true crime brings. I'm fine with speculation in private, but it's important to me that my name be associated with being unbiased and only presenting facts or verified information.

A bit about me; I'm a Mechanic by trade but spend my free time helping families with missing loved ones get answers, or find a bit of closer. Most of my help is through record requests.

Closure*

I also, apparently, have issues with autocorrect and my phone.

Hello! I'm new here, but have long been interested in some events in my home state of Oregon including the so-called "Ghosts of Highway 20", the 1989 murder of Michael Francke, and several unsolved disappearances and murders in the small town of Estacada over the course of many years. I've also been caught up in following some prominent cases including the Vallow family case, and the case of Abby Williams & Liberty German.

I'm a writer and visual artist, hoping that my eye for details can be of some use. I know there are so many cases that fall under the radar, so the more sleuths looking at these details the better, IMO!

Hello! I'm new here, but have long been interested in some events in my home state of Oregon including the so-called "Ghosts of Highway 20", the 1989 murder of Michael Francke, and several unsolved disappearances and murders in the small town of Estacada over the course of many years. I've also been caught up in following some prominent cases including the Vallow family case, and the case of Abby Williams & Liberty German.

I'm a writer and visual artist, hoping that my eye for details can be of some use. I know there are so many cases that fall under the radar, so the more sleuths looking at these details the better, IMO!
^^bbm
Welcome @Camassia - child cases are the most difficult, and often fall under the radar. 3-year old Lina-- missing since Dec 20, 2021, comes to mind:

TX - TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

Hello :) I am new here. I have always had an interest in true crime and specifically cases that have gone unsolved. I pride myself on having good analytical skills so I hope I can bring something to the team! Hit me up with where to start on this amazing page

Hello :) I am new here. I have always had an interest in true crime and specifically cases that have gone unsolved. I pride myself on having good analytical skills so I hope I can bring something to the team! Hit me up with where to start on this amazing page
Welcome to Ws Florrick1989NY!
So many cold cases need to be warmed up..
Cold Cases (websleuths.com)

Hello,

I first came to Web Sleuths because of growing concern for a missing teen in my hometown. I was eventually reassured when I read that many members here were able to uncover some mysteries around the case.​

I later found myself again on this site when researching about 411 cases. TikTok and Youtube influencers often put a "paranormal" spin on these cases. I was impressed to find comments with reasonable doubt and trackable references here.​

After browsing and browsing the forums I've decided to join.​

Thank you for having me

Hi all! I am from South Central Pa. I heard about this site from watching a series on ID call The Killing Season. I am an "ID-holic" I do have a BA in Crime Scene Investigation, it is something I am very passionate about. After going through school and getting my degree, I was denied police academy due to being blind in one eye. Heart-broken, dreams shattered to say the least. I went on to become a Special Education teacher and now a District Manager for Special Education. So, this is now my hobby. I am hoping to bring my passion to the table and hopefully help in any way I can!!

Greetings Websleuth community. I am not only new to the this forum, I'm new to the idea of being a sleuth in general. I have 11 years working in the criminal justice system both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney. I also have the experience, skill, and equipment to search waterways in cases (like those that have been highly publicized lately) where there is an educated hunch but no local resources for a search. I thought that these skills may be of some potential use in this most noble of communities. In the meantime, I look forward to reading your research, thoughts, and conversations.

Greetings Websleuth community. I am not only new to the this forum, I'm new to the idea of being a sleuth in general. I have 11 years working in the criminal justice system both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney. I also have the experience, skill, and equipment to search waterways in cases (like those that have been highly publicized lately) where there is an educated hunch but no local resources for a search. I thought that these skills may be of some potential use in this most noble of communities. In the meantime, I look forward to reading your research, thoughts, and conversations.
Step right in, the water is fine, welcome to Ws @Alfieunderwater1980!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken