Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Two years since the last post - and this one may get lost but I wanted to share something I learned about myself and quick judgments, pre-conceived ideas, etc. I started following this case when Bonzai first went missing. Through all the interviews and quotes from his mom, I was completely convinced that she was involved, actively or passively. After watching the interviews on the YouTube series by Ash Patino, I changed my mind on any active involvement and realized we will probably never know all the facts and who was ultimately responsible. This town seems to be drowning in drug use - at least in that neighborhood. I'm not sure that the majority of players, and/or witnesses have enough active brain cells left to remember what actually took place. That is not meant to be mean or derogatory - just years of alcohol and drug abuse taking it's toll. I feel like Robert's care was more in his own hands than anyone elses and he tagged along with older kids that were doing things that were out of his league. He was left to his own devices for the most part and found "belonging" in the wrong group. I don't think we'll ever know the absolute truth of his passing or find anyone that can actually be held accountable. I fell in love with his smile the first time I saw his picture and it just hurts my heart that he was not important enough to the right people to come first. I would have taken him in. Be happy little Bee - I know you are in a wonderful place doing amazing things!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back