FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a map with video time-stamps. I cannot filter though Gray Hughes.

I don't have time stamps, but does this map help? I've indicated where the truck was released in surveillance footage (3 different shots) plus the address where Jared dropped off his children.
(Surv = Surveillance)

Attachments

• surveillances on map.png
    surveillances on map.png
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 91
From this article...

In newly released security video, that is from days after Jared’s murder, a suspicious person was spotted outside his home in the bottom of the screen.

“I was putting my daughter to bed, and I got a notification on my watch that said ‘person in the driveway’. So after I finished tucking her in, I went and grabbed my phone and clicked on the notification, and it showed me this clip,” Kirsten said.

Unfortunately, the quality of the video is blurry, so police haven’t been able to identify the person.

Widow: Slain Microsoft exec's killing wasn't random

From this article...

In newly released security video, that is from days after Jared’s murder, a suspicious person was spotted outside his home in the bottom of the screen.

“I was putting my daughter to bed, and I got a notification on my watch that said ‘person in the driveway’. So after I finished tucking her in, I went and grabbed my phone and clicked on the notification, and it showed me this clip,” Kirsten said.

Unfortunately, the quality of the video is blurry, so police haven’t been able to identify the person.

Widow: Slain Microsoft exec's killing wasn't random
Is that a white top or just the whole person appears white? (Because of over exposure by lighting)

I wonder if the person in the driveway knew where the camera was and ran directly underneath, hugging the wall when they were spooked by the vehicle pulling out of the garage across the street.

They would have been better off crouching behind the car in the driveway if they were only concerned with being spotted by the neighbor. I think the person was familiar with the surveillance set-up and chose not to crouch in view of the camera.

Do we have any video experts who can explain what would cause the person to look like a blur of bright light?

I feel like that person was just a random thief prowling around checking for unlocked cars. They probably found the door locked and moved on, which would explain why they only appeared on camera for a couple seconds. Also, it was 8 days after Jared's murder, whereas "just days" in the headline makes it sound like a much shorter window of time.

"You know, that was his normal route every time he was coming home from dropping off the kids at their mom's house. And it's the only spot on that route that does not have cameras directly pointed there. So it's too specific to be a coincidence," Kirsten told NewsNation.

One thing I've been wondering: Did Jared normally bring his 2-yr-old daughter along to his Wed night dinners with the twins, or was the night of the murder an exception? In other words, was the killer expecting Jared to be alone that night or with Jared's toddler? There were 3 shots and articles state some of the shots also hit Jared's SUV as Jared was standing right in front of his vehicle. If the killer expected Jared to be alone, would the killer have noticed the girl in the backseat before shooting? It seems whoever shot Jared was not worried about Jared's daughter at all, which is particularly chilling. Just trying to establish a better profile of the killer...

"You know, that was his normal route every time he was coming home from dropping off the kids at their mom's house. And it's the only spot on that route that does not have cameras directly pointed there. So it's too specific to be a coincidence," Kirsten told NewsNation.

One thing I've been wondering: Did Jared normally bring his 2-yr-old daughter along to his Wed night dinners with the twins, or was the night of the murder an exception? In other words, was the killer expecting Jared to be alone that night or with Jared's toddler? There were 3 shots and articles state some of the shots also hit Jared's SUV as Jared was standing right in front of his vehicle. If the killer expected Jared to be alone, would the killer have noticed the girl in the backseat before shooting? It seems whoever shot Jared was not worried about Jared's daughter at all, which is particularly chilling. Just trying to establish a better profile of the killer...
BBM
yes I have wondered the same too.

I wonder why the little girl was not touched at all - was she not seen (not screaming out at the boom booms?), or because the hostility towards Jared did not extend to his daughter? Did the killer feel safe enough not to harm the girl or even abduct her, to silence a witness?

I am glad that she is safe, but it does make me wonder.

BBM
yes I have wondered the same too.

I wonder why the little girl was not touched at all - was she not seen (not screaming out at the boom booms?), or because the hostility towards Jared did not extend to his daughter? Did the killer feel safe enough not to harm the girl or even abduct her, to silence a witness?

I am glad that she is safe, but it does make me wonder.

IMO- the anger did not extend to his innocent daughter. That would be “wrong” and something the killer couldn’t live with. I believe he was originally thought to be alone. All MO

i feel like this was not the norm. whether they noticed her in there or not i cant answer. but if they could cold bloodedly shoot a man like that, they prob didnt care. at least they didnt harm her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong