Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, he "had a location and supplies ready." Who are HIS friends? Where is HIS missing brother?
True. Good example of flipping the questions to get at more possibilities.

His past behavior strikes me as erratic so I don’t tend to think he’d have the discipline or stability to map this all out. However, on a good day, he could be more organized than I give him credit for. Or he could have networks that are.

We covered a lot about him in Thread 1, but new questions do occasionally pop into my head about him — about whether he could be masterminding this more than I assume.

Do you think he isn't masterminding this? As of right now, there's no doubt in my mind he is behind all of this. I think he directed VW on what needed to be done and then she did it.

Do you think he isn't masterminding this? As of right now, there's no doubt in my mind he is behind all of this. I think he directed VW on what needed to be done and then she did it.
God yeah. If she ever thought this was her show, she's since learned a very hard lesson.

He's driving this train, probably right off a cliff.

She had some power while he was behind bars, but he has every bit of it now. I have no doubt.

Any odds of them splitting up? They had their “special relationship,” she helped him escape, then ditched him to head for the beach...? I dunno. Just speculating.
At some point she's likely to become a liability to him (if she hasn't already). Once that happens, she'd be lucky if he just takes off.

She thinks they have a future together, while all he (probably) wanted was a way to escape life in prison.

There's a very reasonable chance she doesn't make it out alive.

“As the search for Vicky White and 38-year-old Casey Cole White (no relation) stretches into its fifth day, her late husband’s family doesn’t know what to think.“ bbm

Guard Who Fled With Murder Inmate Was Cashed Up and Eyeing Florida, Family Says
VW's ex-husband died in January. Maybe, he was the reason she stayed. When he died, she decided to sell the house, retire, and move to the Florida where she could be on the beach as she wanted. But, something stopped her and she ended up letting CW escape and went on the run with him. Why? Something doesn't fit?

I don’t rule it out. I think he’s at least emotionally manipulative. And might be leading her on to facilitate his exit. But that seems like basic middle school boy manipulation — I say I like you to get something I want.

When it comes to coordinating a complicated escape, his past criminal escapades have been so messy and erratic, that he doesn’t scream mastermind to me.

Right now, without any more info on whether she had connections to him beyond jail, I almost look at her as delusionally playing “mother hen” and convincing herself that he needs her resources and planning abilities to rescue him.

Any odds of them splitting up? They had their “special relationship,” she helped him escape, then ditched him to head for the beach...? I dunno. Just speculating.

I dont think so. Even if she makes it to the beach its only a matter of time til she's sighted and found (though harder without her 12 ft accomplice and their orange car). IMHO she's with CW til the very end. She didn't leave her mom & nephew just to be by herself sitting on a beach.

I'm trying to understand this folly. I really am. I am 3 years older than VW. Also single (but with one adult child), retired from active duty military with a check coming in every month, recently retired from federal civil service, also with a check coming in every month. Free healthcare for life. All without doing a single darn thing every day. I simply cannot imagine a scenario where I would walk away from all that for a felon. A common, violent criminal. I literally cannot envisage such a scenario at my age. I'm not excusing VW, but there has to be something seriously wrong with her. jmo

I was also trying to think of other reasons earlier. What usually motivates someone to do something illegal and out of character?

Love: appareny that's not it as far as reports have said.

Threat to Career or Livelihood: Her career is now over and her retirement is probably something she is probably no longer eligible for so that doesn't seem to be it.

Revenge: Someone above her at work? Jails and prisons in general? Someone out to get Casey White or someone she and Casey are out to get?

Money: I suppose this is a possibility if Casey has some (but who would trust a con not to con them?) or if someone else wanted Casey out and that person pays well. (But is that guy really THAT important?) Who were police looking into for the murder Casey recently confessed to? Maybe that guy pays well to have the spotlight not on him?

Threat to reputation: Maybe she was up to no good and whatever that was would do more harm (she felt) to her reputation than this is/will?

Fame: Sometimes people are willing to have their 15 minutes of fame be for bad or ridiculously stupid things

Any other guesses for motivations?

I was also trying to think of other reasons earlier. What usually motivates someone to do something illegal and out of character?

Love: appareny that's not it as far as reports have said.

Threat to Career or Livelihood: Her career is now over and her retirement is probably something she is probably no longer eligible for so that doesn't seem to be it.

Revenge: Someone above her at work? Jails and prisons in general? Someone out to get Casey White or someone she and Casey are out to get?

Money: I suppose this is a possibility if Casey has some (but who would trust a con not to con them?) or if someone else wanted Casey out and that person pays well. (But is that guy really THAT important?) Who were police looking into for the murder Casey recently confessed to? Maybe that guy pays well to have the spotlight not on him?

Threat to reputation: Maybe she was up to no good and whatever that was would do more harm (she felt) to her reputation than this is/will?

Fame: Sometimes people are willing to have their 15 minutes of fame be for bad or ridiculously stupid things

Any other guesses for motivations?
Thanks. I really like exploring all the angles. The only other one I roll around is that she did have some sort of pre-existing relationship with him and cares about him enough that she feels compelled to intervene and rescue him. It’d still be odd, but if she cared about him, she might’ve done the cost/benefits and decided her mom and extended family would be fine, but that Casey would spend the rest of his life behind bars if she didn’t intervene. This only works if she comes to care about Casey so much that she cannot stomach him being locked up for life or possibly to lose his life in jail one way or the other.

Everyone keeps saying that her husband died. She was divorced from him though they were still in contact. The research I did showed them being married less than 5 years.

Who is Vicky White? Missing Alabama jailer retired, sold house before Casey White’s escape
Thanks for this link which was new to me. I'd only seen a video news interview with the FW ("former" MIL) and quotes by MSM attributed to FW where I never got the impression they'd been divorced for decades! Per FW, VC was a caregiver to her ex-husband when he succumbed to Parkinsons.

I'm trying to understand this folly. I really am. I am 3 years older than VW. Also single (but with one adult child), retired from active duty military with a check coming in every month, recently retired from federal civil service, also with a check coming in every month. Free healthcare for life. All without doing a single darn thing every day. I simply cannot imagine a scenario where I would walk away from all that for a felon. A common, violent criminal. I literally cannot envisage such a scenario at my age. I'm not excusing VW, but there has to be something seriously wrong with her. jmo
Or, something we don't know about or thought of yet?

The filing for retirement also seems odd to me.

It's not like she is going to come back with a story about being abducted and taken hostage against her will, then pick up her pension checks.

It's also not like they could marry on the run and then he files as a spouse to receive the funds. That sure ain't gonna work.

Did she do this expecting to be declared legally dead in 7 years so her mother could get the pension.

This, like everything else, does not make much sense at all.

True. Good example of flipping the questions to get at more possibilities.

His past behavior strikes me as erratic so I don’t tend to think he’d have the discipline or stability to map this all out. However, on a good day, he could be more organized than I give him credit for. Or he could have networks that are.
I agree. I was thinking that he might have an emergency cache somewhere not necessarily for this event.

I dont think so. Even if she makes it to the beach its only a matter of time til she's sighted and found (though harder without her 12 ft accomplice and their orange car). IMHO she's with CW til the very end. She didn't leave her mom & nephew just to be by herself sitting on a beach.

I doubt that she’d consider splitting up an option. She’d still be a criminal on the run, and I don’t think she did this so she could be a criminal on the run—alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77