Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a very, very good point:
Giving up her hard earned pension, selling her home for less than half of what it was worth, being on the run on the US highways where roadblocks and checkpoints are being set up —- all of this would make sense if she had cancer.
I wondered about the house sale myself. Why not wait a few weeks and sell it for full value, or closer to it? What was the rush to sell it at such a low price? Maybe she felt her window of opportunity to whisk him out of the jail was closing in. Were there employees on vacation or out of office who may have stopped her from doing so, so she had to act quickly? $90,000 doesn't go far these days, if you could have made twice that or more on the sale of the property...

I wondered about the house sale myself. Why not wait a few weeks and sell it for full value, or closer to it? What was the rush to sell it at such a low price? Maybe she felt her window of opportunity to whisk him out of the jail was closing in. Were there employees on vacation or out of office who may have stopped her from doing so, so she had to act quickly? $90,000 doesn't go far these days, if you could have made twice that or more on the sale of the property...
As I recall, she had manouevered to get him from prison into her jail because of the upcoming hearing, which was the only opportunity to run off together.

But the hearing was postponed until June and I think he was going to be transferred back to prison rather than housed in the (badly-run and non-secure) jail where she was working.

If she had already submitted the retirement paperwork, it's possible she wouldn't be able to work in her old position when the court appearance was extended beyond her retirement, so it had to be last week or never.

I must have missed this— is there a link? :eek:;)

“New reports have surfaced that after the escape Vicky White visited an adult lingerie store and a department store in Florence to buy men’s clothing”

sugar and spice
889 Florence Blvd,
Florence, AL 35630

I see him as the first to deviate from the plan. And that won't be good for her. If he takes the car keys and the cash he can keep going in the backwoods he's familiar with for a long time. She'll be either dead by then or abandoned without the man, the means, or the freedom she planned.
I had worried about him killing her and taking off with the cash and weapons— but you raise an interesting possibility: That he could take off with the cash, leaving her high and dry. How humiliating if she were arrested alone and penniless. :(

Obviously CW, being an already convicted felon with a violent history, is much worse a sub-human than Vicky, up 'til this point. But IMO there's also something extra alarming about a wolf in sheep's clothing. At least when it's a wolf in wolf's clothing, like Casey, the average person would steer clear. The Vickys, you don't see them coming. Frightening.

JMO
I just read a crazy article about a woman who did exactly what Vicky did. She only had to spend 27 months in prison and then she got out and she got remarried, and now her and her husband still visit the perp, who is back in prison. She made herself (and Vicky) sound somewhat sympathetic characters. She was speaking out about Vicky in the article saying she understood her.

“New reports have surfaced that after the escape Vicky White visited an adult lingerie store and a department store in Florence to buy men’s clothing”

sugar and spice
889 Florence Blvd,
Florence, AL 35630
Thanks very much for this!!!

Speaking of sniffing…I wonder if LE has taken the hounds to the area where the orange car was abandoned to see if they can get their direction of travel from there.

I also wonder if they aren’t hiding out along the Appalachian trail. Not far from where orange car was found.

My guess is they are headed to Canada.

IMO MOO
Isn’t that a tricky border to cross??? Mexico is easier but more dangerous in a wild way. Canada is strict and probably has a list of who to watch for.

Speaking of sniffing…I wonder if LE has taken the hounds to the area where the orange car was abandoned to see if they can get their direction of travel from there.

I also wonder if they aren’t hiding out along the Appalachian trail. Not far from where orange car was found.

My guess is they are headed to Canada.

IMO MOO
I'd agree it would have been important if LE had taken hounds out to the Bethesda,TN where the SUV was found abandoned. The problem is the vehicle was towed on the same day they disappeared, Friday April 29th. LE did not ID that vehicle until a week later. I am not hopeful there would still be a scent trail at it's abandonment location after a week.

JMO

As I recall, she had manouevered to get him from prison into her jail because of the upcoming hearing, which was the only opportunity to run off together.

But the hearing was postponed until June and I think he was going to be transferred back to prison rather than housed in the (badly-run and non-secure) jail where she was working.

If she had already submitted the retirement paperwork, it's possible she wouldn't be able to work in her old position when the court appearance was extended beyond her retirement, so it had to be last week or never.
Thanks - that makes sense about the timing.

I just read a crazy article about a woman who did exactly what Vicky did. She only had to spend 27 months in prison and then she got out and she got remarried, and now her and her husband still visit the perp, who is back in prison. She made herself (and Vicky) sound somewhat sympathetic characters. She was speaking out about Vicky in the article saying she understood her.
I read the same article - craziness!

People have theorized that she helped get him moved from prison back to jail, but I don’t think they’ve proven that yet. Our theory though is that maybe he confessed to the murder he didn’t commit to get transferred back. It could go either way still though.

I wonder if she is suicidal. She has a lot of cash, but she’s got to know it isn’t a long term solution. That money isn’t going to last long at all. So unless she has grand plans (drug dealing in Mexico???) she has to know this isn’t going to end well for her, but she did it anyway. Do you think this is just the way she wants to go out? What was the dr appt for? It was a real appointment she didn’t show up for. Did she have any cancer diagnoses, I wonder? Why did she turn in retirement papers knowing she wouldn’t collect? Her reckless financial behavior makes me think she doesn’t plan to live long.
If she does have a terminal diagnosis she has kept from everyone, then this whole scenario makes sense in a bizarre way. Knowing she's going to die anyway, she might want to have one final thrill before either a disease or LE get her.

But that whole "grand plan" seems so counter to her personal and professional reputation. And if she DID have a serious or terminal illness, don't you think it would make sense for her to at least confide in her own mother? But her mother did not mention anything about that in a recent interview. Unless she wants to keep the family linen clean.

I wonder what her voice sounds like. Besides her accent, does she talk slow, fast, with a lisp or whatever. We know what his voice sounds like and I eel it is important that people would be able to recognize her voice also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member