Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned in the articles I read in the beginning.
VW told other officials on Friday, 4/29 morning that she was dropping CW off at the courthouse for a mental health evaluation and then she was going to a doctor to seek medical treatment for herself. VW had spent more than 15 years with the department, officials said, noting that Friday, 4/29 was supposed to be her last day of work before she retired.
I still can't understand her logic in turning in her retirement papers on Thursday April 28 and having her last day of work Friday April 29th.
Especially in a retirement, don't you normaly give at least two weeks? Didn't this strike anyone as odd?

JMO

I still can't understand her logic in turning in her retirement papers on Thursday April 28 and having her last day of work Friday April 29th.
Especially in a retirement, don't you normaly give at least two weeks? Didn't this strike anyone as odd?

JMO

Was it pension papers she handed in the day before she started retirement?

JMO
My husband is retired from the State of AL. His last working day was several weeks before his official last day of work because he had to use up accumulated paid time off . Her situation could’ve been the same,

Did they bring the spray paint with them? Is there a request out for anyone that sold many cans of spray paint to a woman? Were they going to abandon/hide the car in the woods and wanted it to be green and less easy to spot?
I wonder if there was a shoutout to locals for trailcam footage near where car was dumped?

Part of me thinks that Vicky knew how inept her coworkers/procedures were and is giving them all a bullseye on their chitshow for her own and Casey's benefits.

The thing that makes you have to question the car-as-decoy theory is, there was a clumsy attempt to spray paint it.

This makes me think that once they realized it had been identified, they tried to disguise it, gave up, ditched it, and may be carjacking now.
This is roughly what I envisioned when I saw the half-assed attempt to spray paint the car.

I don't think the SUV broke down. I think they decided to try to make it less conspicuous, pulled onto a quiet rural road to stop and spray it, but it soon became clear it was going to take a lot of time and many cans of paint and still look pretty obviously orange underneath. But what other plan could they try?

Then maybe a car approached, and VW and CW decided to carjack the passing car and simply abandon the orange SUV and the painting project.

They could have lured the approaching driver to stop by pretending to need help. Obviously no dead body has been found at the site where the SUV was abandoned, but that doesn't mean they didn't kidnap and kill the driver and dump the body somewhere it hasn't yet been found or at least not tied to a missing vehicle from that vicinity.

Crazy, but not any less so than this whole story.

MOO

If anyone is interested in more about the psychology behind VW getting so very off-track with this convict, someone elsewhere brought up an old guide for CO's called Games Criminals Play by Bud Allen et al. I haven't read it yet myself so strictly an FYI here.

JMO
The county she works for contributors to the
Hi Otto,

Its not clear when she handled the pension papers in.
In Alabama most county employees pay in

JMO
i

JMO
I dont understand it either. Maybe her only moment of panic having assured everything else? Really she would have been better off just leaving without saying anything.

The motorhome or RV idea makes a lot of sense. They can stay on the move and don’t have to use hotels / toilet facilities and risk being spotted.

Mind you, this is so mad that it’s maybe just as likely that they’re hiding somewhere local and haven’t actually made it very far since they abandoned the orange car. I’m less convinced by this theory on basis that the orange car thing was weird from the off and looks a lot like a red herring, plus if very little was found in the vehicle, they had to have been carrying the stuff they’d taken with them. That’s much less likely if they’re on foot.

I think the most likely scenario involves a second vehicle of some description.

He shot the dog and threatened people in Athens Alabama. He tried to hijack the semi and shot the woman while on the run from that in TN.

My dad was 6'9. My sister is 6'4. I haven't witnessed people paying that much attention to them. They pretty much blend in.
This definitely wasn’t the case for my ex-boyfriend’s roommate. He was 6’10 and I used that to my advantage whenever I wanted to locate my ex in a crowded bar. His roommate was always (at least) a head taller than everyone else in the room and my ex was usually with him — making him super easy to find.

This video with her former coworker is VERY telling! I recommend everyone watch this segment of the video. jmo. Very revealing of what her coworker said about her IMO.
It sounded like sour grapes to me. He's still incensed that a girl got him fired. And like most men who have a chip on their shoulder when they've been bested by a girl, he resorts to denigrating their physical appearance. I mean, come on, do we really believe that the Lauderdale County Jail uses some kind of photo app that edits an employee's physical appearance to make them look younger, thinner, less tanned, etc.

They could have lured the approaching driver to stop by pretending to need help. Obviously no dead body has been found at the site where the SUV was abandoned, but that doesn't mean they didn't kidnap and kill the driver and dump the body somewhere it hasn't yet been found or at least not tied to a missing vehicle from that vicinity.

Crazy, but not any less so than this whole story.

MOO
The only issue I have with that is a week has gone by now. If those two carjacked a vehicle, the owner would have come forth by now, especially now that the manhunt is getting increasing media coverage.

More likely they stole a vehicle, or even more likely, there was a more discreet getaway vehicle waiting for them in the vicinity of where they abandoned the Ford.

JMO.

I don't remember seeing this detail previously...

"Casey White was transferred from the state penitentiary to the county jail because the state would not allow his lawyer to bring a laptop with evidence inside. Lauderdale County DA says the transfer was permitted so White could go over the evidence w/ his attorney before trial."
This doesn't sound right to me. Everyone works from a computer these days. Can anyone who's familiar with the inside workings of penitentiary's share if this could possibly be true?

Did they bring the spray paint with them? Is there a request out for anyone that sold many cans of spray paint to a woman? Were they going to abandon/hide the car in the woods and wanted it to be green and less easy to spot?
I wonder if there was a shoutout to locals for trailcam footage near where car was dumped?

Part of me thinks that Vicky knew how inept her coworkers/procedures were and is giving them all a bullseye on their chitshow for her own and Casey's benefits.
Disclaimer: I am a law enforcement supporter, but I can’t help but be very concerned about the way this situation is being handled.

What amazes me is that after dropping the ball on every aspect of logical investigative procedure the first 48 hours, the sheriff seems have a lackadaisical attitude.
(satire warning)
Oh, oops we posted confidential details about the car on Facebook. My bad! Whoops, the car was abandoned on a public road stripped of its license plate five days ago and we just now found out about it. Somebody forgot to tell authorities in the neighboring state about the flaming burnt orange car and dangerous murderer armed with long guns who vowed to kill his ex as soon as he got out. Whose daddy lives in Tennessee.
I hope he’s pulling a Columbo, because this is a serious situation that requires a coordinated, all hands on deck response. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa