WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressing control and scrolling down doesn't do anything for me. On a PC and the fonts are huge.
on chrome this works for me, it will bring up a slider at the end of your URL bar
from there you can go back and click the magnifying glass and adjust it as you want to

The website updates look ok to me on my laptop, EXCEPT it's really bothering me that the main Websleuths logo at the top is really low res and looks blurry to me. Hurts my eyes, but doesn't look very professional either. Not sure why that has changed!

The website updates look ok to me on my laptop, EXCEPT it's really bothering me that the main Websleuths logo at the top is really low res and looks blurry to me. Hurts my eyes, but doesn't look very professional either. Not sure why that has changed!
Logo fixed

A question for those that do not dig the "new" colors. Did you not notice it has been this color for years? Yes there were gradients and a little grey thrown in here and there. The amount of colors has been reduced to the previous main colors. No new colors have been added.

Oops, just started a thread about an issue with the update, please feel free to delete.

I'll copy my post here, I honestly think a change of font colour would solve this:
_____

I'm struggling with the font/font colour showing which threads have unread posts. Maybe it's just me but I find it hard to see which thread titles are bolded and which aren't. In the example below the only thread with unread posts is the Ghislaine Maxwell one and there isn't much difference.

1651917676211.png

@WS Admin @Tricia

Is there a way of visually differentiating between main threads and chats? Now that the “like” function has been added to chats they look the same, I think. With all the background sleuthing going on it would be too easy to accidentally post confidential/unofficial info onto a main threads, which could get us in trouble!

Could chats be a different colour, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks