Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't heard that before. It hasn't been reported in the media, but perhaps one of our sleuths who attended the inquest can confirm? And if they could also let us know if they can recall whether FFC's hand injury was discussed at the inquest and what was said about it?

It has been confirmed by drsleuth already.

If you open this link it will take you to a post that references the inquest info (then you can follow that reference directly to the inquest info).

The injury was reportedly a graze on the palm of her hand, which IMO is consistent with breaking your fall (FM stated she fell on the driveway).

Hypothetically, if the injury was sustained during an assault/murder/accidental death/body or evidence disposal, what else is the injury consistent with?
The graze on her hand could be like she said from a fall. But it could be a number of things that happened. We need to keep that in mind

It has been confirmed by drsleuth already.

If you open this link it will take you to a post that references the inquest info (then you can follow that reference directly to the inquest info).

Thanks so much! Given the inconsistencies in some of the FFCs recollections and statements, I wonder whether this was independently verified. Also, can you recall if anyone mentioned that the hand injury was discussed? I have had a look and can't see any mention.

Thanks so much! Given the inconsistencies in some of the FFCs recollections and statements, I wonder whether this was independently verified.

I can't imagine that FM would sit in the inquest court and lie about who went to the airport with her, when a police command centre outside FGM's house was likely logging their every move at the time.

I can't imagine that FM would sit in the inquest court and lie about who went to the airport with her, when a police command centre outside FGM's house was likely logging their every move.
There's lots of things many of us can't imagine people who commit crimes doing, but lying in a hearing is probably quite common. We already know that she has allegedly committed such a crime as she has been charged with lying to the NSW Crime Commission. People do all sorts of unbelievable things to try and protect themselves. I don't know whether she was telling the truth about that trip or not, but it is certainly possible she wasn't.

The only thing I like about these latest news article is this

'Then (the foster mother) had him throwing the dice, and he was THROWING the dice and she had to teach him that you don’t, just let it roll out of your hand.

Bless you little William. THROWING those dice because you were only 3. 3 years old, and that’s how some kids roll ❤️

There's lots of things many of us can't imagine people who commit crimes doing, but lying in a hearing is probably quite common. We already know that she has allegedly committed such a crime as she has been charged with lying to the NSW Crime Commission. People do all sorts of unbelievable things to try and protect themselves. I don't know whether she was telling the truth about that trip or not, but it is certainly possible she wasn't.

I dont think so. I think some underestimate what the police did in those first days (because they also made a few blunders, like not sealing off the property immediately).

But the police were at that property from minutes after the 000 phone call, and didn't leave until a couple of weeks later.

It was a command centre placed there on purpose. (The searches were being coordinated from the showgrounds.)

So, the thinking is that FM took FGM and William's sister to move William's body then they all went to Port Macquarie airport to pick up the family visitor at 5pm?

(I am pretty sure that we heard from the inquest that FGM and William's sister went to the airport with FM.)

I think the only other time FM left the property (prior to driving home 9 days or so later) was the afternoon visit to the beach with a police officer, a few days later - which I think was likely so the police could go over the house with a forensic microscope (so to speak).

There was a police command centre set up outside FGM's home for days and days.

imo
Why on Gods earth did someone from le go with her to the airport? First big mistake imo. Wow!

I’m sure they know exactly where she was and for how long. I’m sure they would have followed her phone pings. IMO. If not then , then later in their investigation.
But don’t you agree that le should have sent someone along? How are we 100% sure were she all went? Yes phone pings would help imo but are we sure they even checked those at the time? Moo

The only thing I like about these latest news article is this

'Then (the foster mother) had him throwing the dice, and he was THROWING the dice and she had to teach him that you don’t, just let it roll out of your hand.

Bless you little William. THROWING those dice because you were only 3. 3 years old, and that’s how some kids roll ❤️
little precious, he was still a baby:)

But don’t you agree that le should have sent someone along? How are we 100% sure were she all went? Yes phone pings would help imo but are we sure they even checked those at the time? Moo

For all we know, an officer may have met them at the airport (at the very least to keep the media away from them).

It was Port Macquarie police who were coordinating the search efforts, and the airport is in Port Macquarie where they are based.

It takes a certain amount of time to travel to the airport, and back.

It would likely have sparked some interest if FM, FGM and sister took the additional hours to move and conceal William's body.

imo

The foster grandmother said after breakfast, her daughter then 'went off with the children... and I think that’s when she went down there playing mummy monsters”

'When she went off... I would have done the washing up. And when I finish the dishes we’re out here on the patio.

'And this is where it all happened.'

Leading two detectives out onto the wooden verandah - the same 'patio' where William was photographed in the iconic Spider-Man image - the grandmother sits down in the same chair she is sitting on in the iconic Spider-Man image

BBM No mention of FM’s cut hand during this time?

Just catching up.. but how did FGM know that FM was playing 'mummy monsters' if/when FM was went around and down at the side of the house and FGM was cleaning up/washing dishes after breakfast? This interview was reportedly 6 days later. By then, had her memory become intertwined with other versions she'd been told by others?

Not go with. I’m sorry. Where’s the edit button we used to have? I’m not sure how to since the new format has changed. Can someone please help me? Tyia

The edit button is still there. After you post. I am not sure how long it stays there on this new forum.
It used to be 59 mins (I think) on the previous forum.

The edit button is still there. After you post. I am not sure how long it stays there on this new forum.
It used to be 59 mins (I think) on the previous forum.
Yesterday I went back to edit something and the option was gone. It didn't seem that long, but I may have lost track of time. It just seemed that it was no longer 59 minutes.

Just catching up.. but how did FGM know that FM was playing 'mummy monsters' if/when FM was went around and down at the side of the house and FGM was cleaning up/washing dishes after breakfast? This interview was reportedly 6 days later. By then, had her memory become intertwined with other versions she'd been told by others?
Yes. Plus the bike riding and crashing into the garden bed. Dice were remembered being played with, why not the bike crashing garden moment which I think is also age appropriate generally, If the dice got a mention why not the bike?

This article reports FGM, FM and William on the driveway at 9.. no mention of Lindsey though? Or the bikes actually.

Edited as it doesn’t specifically say bike riding, in this article. none of this morning makes any sense! It’s not even a perception thing, Everyones re call of events are entirely different.

It’s all so jumbled.

Last edited:
Yes. Plus the bike riding and crashing into the garden bed. Dice were remembered being played with, why not the bike crashing garden moment which I think is also age appropriate generally, If the dice got a mention why not the bike?
This article reports FGM, FM and William rode their bikes at 9.. no mention of Lindsey though?

According to CO's book, William's sister crashed her bike first (by accident) then William crashed his (on purpose).
Probably mimicking. imo

Was FGM out front watching the bike riding? I didn't think she was.

Last edited:
This article reports FGM, FM and William rode their bikes at 9.. no mention of Lindsey though?

also no mention of the children making special cards for fgdads planned grave visit that morning, which im sure would have pleased fgm, i also notice in fgms walk through video the ffc and sister bed has two pillows, one looks like a childs and the other bed, william and mfcs only has one plain pillow, so would police have taken williams pillow? maybe for the sniffer dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member