Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might add that she seemed confident they were on that deck for about an hour. Interesting she used the term "we were here the whole time " ...did the whole time refer to the time he was gone ?
I don't think the FGM moved beyond the kitchen and the patio for the morning. Breakfast, doing the dishes and on the patio.

Btw: The not named spokesperson for the family - was that perhaps FFC's sister?? If so, she played her role well, just like the FFC. I wonder, if she was interviewed by authorities also?

She has been referred to as Nicole. I don't know if that is her real name or yet another Tyrrell case pseudonym.

Interesting question as to her perhaps being the FM's sister. I don't know if Nicole appeared on TV before or after the trip by the FM to collect her sister from the airport.

I also don't recall her being described as other than 'a close friend'. If she is unrelated, then is she a Kendall local, or was she called to come up to Kendall?

I don't think the FGM moved beyond the kitchen and the patio for the morning. Breakfast, doing the dishes and on the patio.
Yes I tend to agree with this after the FF left (she may have been outside looking at the new car before he left of course ) however for clarity re the hour , this was said in answer to how long where they on the deck overall and she answered "for about an hour and we were here the whole time "

The release of the FGM walkthrough on Saturday was interesting. We have long speculated about her physical well-being. It was good to finally hear her voice. There were 2 adults there when WT went missing.

I don't expect the FM and the FGM accounts to match and be completely aligned, no two people see events in the same way.

Of particular interest is the FGM account of the FF going to the chemist at 8am. Some timely news, as we had been debating his leaving time & movements in the week prior. Does the daily mail read WS ??

Often- back in the thread, there was confusion over whether the FF went to Laurieton or Lakewood. There are pharmacies in both places. Laurieton opens at 8.30, Lakewood 9.00.

The FF had his prescription filled at 10.19 in Lakewood.

Given the wide ranging time information relating to FF activities - the CCTV footage at 8.40am, the FF account that he left at 9am and his cell phone data which places leaving time at 9.30am. Now FGM saying he was gone by 8am. More questions than answers - but this of interest to me.

I don't think the mobile phone data showed he left the house at 9:30am (yes, I know some articles say that).

His business GoTo meeting was scheduled to start at 9:30am. I think there has been some confusion by the media.

I have more inquest info about his movements that morning - he was where he said he was - but I can't find the link so I will leave it alone.

I believe a time of him leaving Kendall at 8:49am (corrected time from tennis club CCTV) would be correct, as far as setting up for his meeting in the Lakewood carpark and being seen on CCTV there.

He is not a current POI for valid reasons.

imo

Last edited:
There's a $1 million reward on offer for critical information. If that doesn't motivate someone with such info, then I'm not sure what else will.
I think that "critical" information has always been kept in-house, if you get my drift.
Information kept from the public for a very good reason and a long time (seeing these new DM articles etc).
The description of the so called 2 cars in street was withheld for 12 months for so called strategic/operational reasons according to Jubelin. Now in a normal investigation these car descriptions should've/would've been released in the first week after September 12.
(I've never believed the car sightings to be true, Benaroon Drive residents have never verified the FFC's claim ever)
The $1,000,000 will never be claimed because of this case's unique circumstances; that's just superficial in my opinion. Each to their own of course.

The $1,000,000 will never be claimed because of this case's unique circumstances; that's just superficial in my opinion. Each to their own of course.

Some reasons that the $1 million may never be claimed:

There was no crime and William's remains are yet to be found.
The perpetrator is dead and no one else is aware of him/her.
The perpetrator is alive, but no one else is aware of him/her.
The perpetrator is alive (and known) but no one is willing to dob him/her in (for whatever reason).
The perpetrator is dead (and known) but no one is willing to dob him/her in (for whatever reason).

However, we have the recent case of American Scott Johnson who in 1988 went over a cliff to his death in Manly NSW. Funnily after 3 inquests, and a ton of publicity, it was only when a $2 million reward was offered that the (recently convicted) killer's ex-wife suddenly decided to tell police that her husband (who called himself a 'poofter basher') had admitted to her years ago that he was with Johnson on the cliff at the time his death occurred.

That woman sat on the information for decades until the reward was offered.

I watched this video from this news article (link provided) of body language from family friend Nichole & the man standing with her after it was reported FFC was a person of interest last year.

I watched it again now, slowed the playback speed. Does everyone else hear
“Well William-was-a ah much loved little boy”
Or
“Well William-is-a ah much loved little boy”

IMO I hear was

I watched this video from this news article (link provided) of body language from family friend Nichole & the man standing with her after it was reported FFC was a person of interest last year.

Or

IMO I hear was

Through my headphones, I definitely hear is.

Is it possible it’s being drip fed to a uk online newspaper? To avoid future court cases?
Drip feeding the media suggests they want more information from the public.

Drip feeding the media means they dont have enough to charge.

Police only involve media in unsolved cases if they seek information, in a perfect world they would prefer not to release any information publicly on a case yet to go before the courts.

Edit - others before me have made the same comments, sorry for the double up...late to the party

Or

IMO I hear was

Through headphones I personally hear “IS” as opposed to “was”.

I also believe I hear a tiny bit of a possible mix of accents, maybe a New Zealand accent somewhere in there? I say this cos I believe when she says “is”, with her accent is kinda sounds like “uz“. Which I think can be misconstrued as “was”.

imo

edit to add- look at her mouth movements. And also say the words is and was yourself and see how your mouth moves. When you say is, your mouth is almost open like a small smile. And when you say was, your mouths closes like a circle of that makes sense.

I think, it was definitely the same day, when little W disappeared. (I remember my own lack of understanding for the situation. I thought at the time, the FFC got some privileges, which another person wouldn't have been allowed to have.)

Meanwhile I'm wondering: Did the sister arrive at the (unknown?) airport OR was she already at her mother's home before? If a sister was already in Kendall, then it must have been this sister, because FFC has only one sister, afaik. Not even that is clear; it is exasperating. :(
My very first thought when I heard ffc went to pick up her sister that night with her mom & LT was suspicious and the first red flag for me. That was wayyy back in the beginning. I too feel if it were anyone else they wouldn’t have received the same privilege. Moo. Something happened on that trip imo. Whether it was throwing an item on the way to the airport or stopping somewhere to burying William. Moo I’ve always been suspicious since.

kind of hard for general public to give more information when nobody really knows who they are? i guess neighbours and childcare etc would know though?
But those people weren’t around Kendal when William went missing. Moo So what good would that do? Other than give le examples of speculation of prior abuse etc.

BS sued Daily Mail.

Which is why I believe they learned their lesson and this time around they’re way more careful to drip feed info for the same exact reason of not wanting to go through that whole debacle again. Moo

But if they release their identities I feel this case could potentially be solved. Hiding their identity hasn’t helped the case that’s for sure. Imo

I've opined before that blurring their faces from the outset means that a member of the public who (say) maybe recalls witnessing (say) one or both of them belting a kid would not be prompted to bring that to the attention of police in a timely manner -- that is, back in September 2014.

Or

IMO I hear was

I hear William 'was' a much loved little boy. Also going by the body language of both of them, I get the distinct feeling that they know what really happened to William...

there’s a video in this news article link that shows police officer reporting to press with Nicole and a man behind him.

Much blinking going on from the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members