GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *1 still wanted*

It says this page is based in Mexico so I doubt it's connected, but it's really good to know that those suitcases were sold at Ross. Is are there even Ross stores in Mexico? But it's likely whoever bought the suitcase the boy was found in got it from Ross.
I struck out in my search for the suitcase online. I'm glad you found something.

Jan 2022 rbbm. fwiw..
Indiana ranks sixth for inbound migration in the country | Northwest Indiana Business Headlines | nwitimes.com
''People are moving to Indiana in droves.
Indiana ranks sixth nationally for inbound migration, up from 12th last year, according to an annual study U-Haul does of its one-way interstate truck rentals.

Illinois ranked second and Michigan eighth in outbound migration, meaning more people were moving out than moving in, U-Haul found. Northwest Indiana has seen a steady influx of south suburban Chicago residents from Illinois in recent years, with many settling in the Tri-Town, Crown Point and Valparaiso areas in particular.''

What does it mean when autopsy doesn't reveal cause of death? I understand that there is no obvious trauma/injuries to the body. Would it reveal suffocation? It would surely reveal a drowning (water in lungs). If they are waiting for toxicology they are checking for poison, drugs, etc. I think??? It brings me pain to imagine this boy being put in a suit case alive. I'm eager for confirmation that whatever happened to him happened to him before he was put in there. The thought of a child suffocating in a suitcase is sickening. I suppose what I'm asking for is confirmation that if that was the case the medical examiner would have already identified the COD? Anyone with knowledge of this stuff? This isn't the sort of thing I care to dive down the google rabbit hole about. As a claustrophobic person I can't tolerate looking in to it too far.

I'm not super familiar with NAMUS but I'm so confused why this child isn't listed there under Unidentified Persons. If you search Indiana black males, it returns 5 results and they're almost all adults (1 is a late teen).

I'm not super familiar with NAMUS but I'm so confused why this child isn't listed there under Unidentified Persons. If you search Indiana black males, it returns 5 results and they're almost all adults (1 is a late teen).

He actually might be added, just not be visible to the public.

I wonder if it will take until Thanksgiving or Christmas or whenever this child's birthday is, until any friends or extended family members will notice his absence. It hasn't been too long yet and I think the only holiday since this child was discoveted has been Easter so I imagine whatever excuses the parents/caregivers have been giving family and friends for his absense has been believed at this point, but I imagine in the future, as more excuses keep being given questions and red flags will arise. I think once a drawing/sketch is provided, that may help outsiders connect the dots too, obviously; at least I sincerely hope so.

What does it mean when autopsy doesn't reveal cause of death? I understand that there is no obvious trauma/injuries to the body. Would it reveal suffocation? It would surely reveal a drowning (water in lungs). If they are waiting for toxicology they are checking for poison, drugs, etc. I think??? It brings me pain to imagine this boy being put in a suit case alive. I'm eager for confirmation that whatever happened to him happened to him before he was put in there. The thought of a child suffocating in a suitcase is sickening. I suppose what I'm asking for is confirmation that if that was the case the medical examiner would have already identified the COD? Anyone with knowledge of this stuff? This isn't the sort of thing I care to dive down the google rabbit hole about. As a claustrophobic person I can't tolerate looking in to it too far.

Yes, they could most likely determine suffocation. It leaves characteristic marks in the body and wouldn't require toxicology.

I wonder if they think he died of an accidental overdose, like accidentally getting into a parent's fentanyl. We had a girl die from that here just a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, they could most likely determine suffocation. It leaves characteristic marks in the body and wouldn't require toxicology.

I wonder if they think he died of an accidental overdose, like accidentally getting into a parent's fentanyl. We had a girl die from that here just a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks for answering. An accident just feels better than all of the alternatives. Most of the time that is covered up because parents fear losing their remaining children, although they should.

I also wondered about this exact possibility.

Not looking for a link, but after marijuana was legalized in Colorado, emergency room visits by children for ingesting substances increased about 1000%.

Not a typo, over one thousand percent.

Agree, this is likely to be cause of death.

jmho ymmv lrr

"People care, but Huls said they should bear in mind that each tip must be verified by investigators, and because they cannot risk jeopardizing the case, police are not publishing a sketch of what the child likely looked like at this time."

I think they aren't publicly releasing the sketch because they don't want the perps to see it and go into hiding or flee.

"People care, but Huls said they should bear in mind that each tip must be verified by investigators, and because they cannot risk jeopardizing the case, police are not publishing a sketch of what the child likely looked like at this time."

I think they aren't publicly releasing the sketch because they don't want the perps to see it and go into hiding or flee.
That article is interesting. "The results were vague" in reference to the autopsy. That leads me to believe they identified a COD but its something that a typical child won't be impacted by. Like cardiac arrest. If the child died from cardiac arrest or something of that nature it makes sense that they would search for substances that will cause that.

I'm still eager to learn the COD. I'm okay with seeing the child's face. I just want him to his name back and for his killer to be brought to justice.

MOO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back