Presumed Located CT - Robert Mannifield, 24, software engineer, car found near a bridge, New Haven, 3 Apr 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Robert was last heard from on 4/3/22. Robert's vehicle, a silver VW Jetta, was located near the George Washington Bridge during the week of 4/3/22.

Robert is described as a Caucasian male, approximately 5'10, slender build, medium length brown curly hair, occasionally wears glasses, scar above left eyebrow, brown eyes. Please contact Missing Persons NHPD at 203-946-6304 x 1314 with any information.

Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-mannifield/

Some legal problems back in 2017.

Rutgers student charged in stabbing outside fraternity party

Robert was last heard from on 4/3/22. Robert's vehicle, a silver VW Jetta, was located near the George Washington Bridge during the week of 4/3/22.

Robert is described as a Caucasian male, approximately 5'10, slender build, medium length brown curly hair, occasionally wears glasses, scar above left eyebrow, brown eyes. Please contact Missing Persons NHPD at 203-946-6304 x 1314 with any information.

Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-mannifield/

Some legal problems back in 2017.

Rutgers student charged in stabbing outside fraternity party
This makes me sad. A car left by the GW bridge? Doesn't bode well, I'm afraid.

And why so long to report him missing?

His NamUs page is no longer accessible.

So he's living in New Haven currently? Wonder if he knows Anton Sovetov who also went missing from New Haven in February. There's quite an age difference, but sources say that it appeared that nothing was missing from Anton Sovetov's apartment. I think Anton Sovetov may have known the person involved in his disappearance. Wondering if there's a connection.

This is my little brother, he was found, and laid to rest.

My sincere condolences on the loss of your brother. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back