Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember way back when myself and others thought that her friends had something to do with her vanishing b/c her friends booked it back to new york and some hired lawyers.

even if this guy is the person responsible, even if this set of human remains are indeed her

i will still think they have a lot to answer for in this case and i will never not think that

if Brittanee Drexel's case has done anything, its that i hope parents of teenagers can show their kids this case and tell them how important it is to look after people you are with, even if you are not best friends and maybe having some sort of issues that you still look after everyone you are with, even more so if you are all so far away from home

Teenagers all think they are 12 feet tall and bullet proof

Harmony is just south of Georgetown but north of where RM was staying at Sunset Lodge. It borders the Santee River and Penny Royal Road. I pray that RM isn't sending LE on a wild goose chase.
Here is the property they are searching. I looked it up on the tax web site but could only find tax records going back to 2019. Can someone tell me if there is a connection between RM and this property? It took me hours of matching points to pinpoint the exact location.

Attachments

• IMG_5880.jpg
    IMG_5880.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 37
Exactly what I'm thinking, he may have information. Otherwise there would be a high likelihood charges against him would have been filed already if he were directly involved in the capital crime stuff.

Following...
Even if he confessed, SC wouldn’t charge him without a body or evidence. I suspect charges will be filed on Friday. That’s why he has a detainer and hasn’t been released.

Did you see the map I put up? I’m trying to figure out the connection between this property and RM.
It’s not far from where he lived at Sunset Lodge. That’s the only thing I’m aware of but from what I understand… back in 2009 there were plans to build a large development of high dollar homes and shops with its own marina in that area. A few of the homes were built but then the recession hit and the rest of it never happened.

Here is the property they are searching. I looked it up on the tax web site but could only find tax records going back to 2019. Can someone tell me if there is a connection between RM and this property? It took me hours of matching points to pinpoint the exact location.
Do you have a physical address for that property? I have read a general location of Harmony Township, which is a very large community bordering the Sampit River.

I think I found it on the Georgetown County GIS and it was owned by Harmony Plantation LLC sold to Harmony Holdings, LLC in 2000, in May 2009 it was a master in equity sale $2,887,851 to Greenway Landing, , LLC (which is now dissolved), and in 2019 it was sold to WATERFRONT FARM AND TIMBER LLC for $500,000 and recently sold in Jan 2022 to David B Rupert, Trustee for $399,000. It's about 185 acres and for them to be there such a short period of time means they must have had specific information. Pretty sure this is the TMS #01-0438-001-03-00 of the property that you have a photo of. I don't know of any specific connection other than at the time she went missing it was pretty much an abandoned development with little traffic or activity.

Seriously I just can't wait until Monday, and it's going to be Monday night here where I am. I can't handle the progress the case had in 1 week. Almost unbelievable. We all wanted that for so long!
I am finding it hard to wait too! I am assuming they have Britt's dental records and maybe they can do a tentative ID before the DNA comes back, that could take weeks.

I was looking at RM's booking photo. What is the reason he has one eye closed? I know I'm reaching but isn't Brittanee blind in one eye, I am wondering if that was some sick signal he's sending...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts