Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. VW was certainly bold. I suspect more knew and they dont want to talk.jmo
Is there a big difference between a jail and a detention center?

I mean other than food privileges that Casey had ,would there have been means by which he could have been in Vicki's office. That would have been supervised, right?

So what were her duties and responsabilities?

Also I think CW's mom is probably a good proxy for how VW felt - that CW was basically innocent of anything, which if he did anything wrong it was because he was off his meds...it might even be true, but she should have hired a lawyer as she apparently talked about doing instead of busting him out of jail and being armed to the teeth.

I wonder if the fact that CW was facing the death penalty impacted VW's decision.

I mean other than food privileges that Casey had ,would there have been means by which he could have been in Vicki's office. That would have been supervised, right?

Her "duties and responsibilities" were making sure a prisoner remained on the inside as opposed to being on the outside. Basic babysitting. Making sure detainees were fed and watered and contained. That's what all jails and prisons do. It's their main objective. IMO

. I think even if Vicky announced herself as Vicky the mother would not have put 2 and 2 together. Until afterwards. She was just CW's girlfriend. IMO
I may very well be confused about the timeline, but isn’t it that Vicky has been in whatever relationship with Casey for two years, and all that time he was either in state prison or Vicky’s county jail? Which is where they met and where he wanted to be transferred back?

Therefore, unless his mother willfully overlooked it, wouldn’t she wonder where Casey could’ve met a woman to be his “girlfriend?” If she bothered to think it through, she’d have to have known the only women he’d be able to come across would have to be in prison or in a courtroom? All of whom would be off-limits?

I suppose she either preferred not to think it through, or is not being exactly truthful with the media and public now. I personally think she knew exactly who Vicky was.

JMO

He was in cell A1 - in the maximum security section - where with her manipulating staff, she could have had the camera operator off elsewhere when she visited him in his cell, like how during the breakout she sent the other guards away.

I am glad Casey's mom is giving us details of their relationship. I was convinced when he was being led away from the crash his utterance of "take care of my wife" was real concern and true feelings. I almost felt chastised by some saying that it was fake and hollow. I just felt if it was a put on he would have asked once maybe twice. But he kept asking and looking back repeatedly. I think VW was perhaps the first person in a long time that treated him as a person and showed him kindness and compassion.

He was in cell A1 - in the maximum security section - where with her manipulating staff, she could have had the camera operator off elsewhere when she visited him in his cell, like how during the breakout she sent the other guards away.

So those cameras are on them when they are in their cells too? So if VW went in his cell someone would have been watching?

I get the feeling the mom feels put on the spot, because if she knew who Vicky was, she didn’t report it.

Then again, Casey’s mom is not the professional— she doesn’t know all the ins and outs of protocol, and it isn’t really her responsibility to know if things are being played by the book: It’s the professionals at the jail being paid by the county and state.

Ok, agree to certain point. This Mom also has a second son missing, seemingly under very diferent circumstances. What are the chances?

My guess is that something
went wrong in that family. Maybe not loved.

Same for Vicki, nobody knew what she was planning, the life she led, no plants or shrubs around her house.

I may very well be confused about the timeline, but isn’t it that Vicky has been in whatever relationship with Casey for two years, and all that time he was either in state prison or Vicky’s county jail? Which is where they met and where he wanted to be transferred back?
cpntacts
Therefore, unless his mother willfully overlooked it, wouldn’t she wonder where Casey could’ve met a woman to be his “girlfriend?” If she bothered to think it through, she’d have to have known the only women he’d be able to come across would have to be in prison or in a courtroom? All of whom would be off-limits?

I suppose she either preferred not to think it through, or is not being exactly truthful with the media and public now. I personally think she knew exactly who Vicky was.

JMO
Not really. Many inmates at state prison receive correspondence from jail groupies. Strange I know, but it happens frequently. Most of these contacts are from prison groupies and not unusual. But correspondence from an actual corrections guard would have been a whole different level.

In this case, the jail is the Lauderdale County Detention Center in Florence, AL. CW is serving his prison sentence at Donaldson Correctional Facility in Bessemer, AL close to Birmingham. All inmates at this prison are in a high level security called "closed." At the county jail, he apparently shared a cell at some point, if not always. I believe he would have been housed alone in the prison.

The only reason he left the prison to be held at the jail was because he had additional charges in the county and could go to local court & more easily meet with his attorneys there.

He is now back in the prison.

As to contact with VW? That is an open question. They should not have been "fraternizing" but we really don't know how lax things were. Since she was able to just walk him out alone, it looks pretty lax to a lay person like myself!

I think this is what you are asking? If so, I hope this helps.
JMO

Ok, agree to certain point. This Mom also has a second son missing, seemingly under very diferent circumstances. What are the chances?

My guess is that something
went wrong in that family. Maybe not loved.

Same for Vicki, nobody knew what she was planning, the life she led, no plants or shrubs around her house.
What second son missing? His 1/2 brother that is missing has a different mother , someone correct me if I'm wrong, please?

I just wish she would have handled this differently. Retire. Marry him. Let him stay in jail. jmo
She definitely took it to an extreme that’s very hard to understand because she put herself into the most horrifying stress and mortal danger.

That footage of her checking out of the Quality Inn the morning of the escape day, is terrible to watch because she’s obviously pacing and keyed up because she knew what would be unfolding in a matter of hours.

The only thing I can think of is maybe she actually was delusional enough to believe they’d evade the law and really live on and on together?

Vanderburgh County, IN Sheriff's Office has released their police reports by responding officers at the link below:

The most interesting information I gleaned from the documents—one of the LE write ups says CW had his hands up and outside the driver’s side window when he heard a single gunshot. CW then began yelling that his wife had been shot.

If CW’s hands were out the window and in plain view when the shot went off, that would explain why LE was so sure the GSW was self-inflicted. And because the shot was fired after the crash, it’s unlikely to have been accidental.

I also noticed that CW repeatedly asked the officer driving him to the hospital about VW and kept saying he didn’t kill Connie.

Last edited:
This is what I think as well. In fact she may have thought so much of this guy that her final gift to him was arranging a few days of blissful freedom together even though she knew in advance she’d never allow it to result in her arrest. Something in her life was out of sync and possibly she was suffering from depression as well…how often does someone die by suicide and people close to them claim they seemed happy, no outward indications whatsoever, people are very good at compartmentalizing. I doubt very much there could ever be a logical rational for what was going in her head, and I hope the family will benefit from grief counselling. I‘m sure it makes it much more difficult for them when a departed loved one becomes the topic of indepth speculation.
Sounds like maybe she wanted to be a martyr. Maybe had issues with co-dependency...imo. I get that.

Have you ever seen those commercials on tv where people are driving and they get into an accident, a roll over or a blown tire, and a Voice comes over their speakers saying they've just gotten a report that airbags have deployed? In the commercial the Voice asks if the occupants are alright and tells them that help is on the way. That scenario is exactly what happened in this vehicle they were in. They were driving erratically and getting hit by US marshal vehicles and the very first time an airbag deployed that Voice came over their speakers. VW wasn't talking to the Voice, she was talking to Casey. I don't even know if the Voice registered with them, with all the chaos that was happening in the moment. She wasn't telling the Voice to stop the chase, she was telling Casey to stop the vehicle.
I get it & don't dispute the crash at all how The Marshalls & LE vehicles stopped the chase, nor do I dispute the Onstar activation anyway it occurred, but regardless it was getting ever more dangerous, so it doesn'r matter how it transpired the fact is it wasn't becomeing less and less dangerous I think you may have overlooked that point I was trying to make and Vicky was aware of that as was Casey. Also, in the audio I posted in a response to a poster Casey does say her finger is on the trigger so he is talking to 9-11. In the audio the male 9-11 dispatcher's voice identifies himself and then Vicky is heard talking. As far as I am aware it went in that sequence. Look, to me Casey's voice did not sound panicked but Vicky's did (very sad.) Casey told the 9-11 dispatcher that "her finger is on the trigger." If he was taking to her he would say "your finger is on the trigger," but note he said "HER." He wasn't talking to her at that moment.

I could be way off the mark, but I just get the feeling of a person abusing their position of power to fulfill her unhealthy needs combined with a manipulative, sociopathic individual with co-morbid debilitating mental illness. JMO. I’m becoming increasingly uncomfortable with what I perceive to be a sense of some to romanticize this very sick, sad and disturbing situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa