Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they take TK's phone? also I can't imagine them not jumping on all this like a dog on a bone ...I mean isn't that the number one thing they are looking for? The SUSPECT????? I mean how does the SUSPECT get forgotten about and his phone is in the freaking kitchen for 3 weeks ....he is clearly the number one suspect..KAK or both KAK And his Dad... this is worse than the sketches..just defies the logical course of police work..

here you have phone records, and an admission.

all I can think of is JBC and how or why he does or doesn't fit in this and maybe he does..maybe he is the problem...maybe they have to link him somehow to truly solve it.

I only say this because they still haven't said word one about him.

I only know whoever wore the ski mask is the killer...a guy with a ski mask in the bushes and then another whole different guy on the bridge is like lightning striking twice..no way.

seems almost impossible that KAK isn't involved.

I would ask him if he sold Libby's address to someone.

mOO
hmm
there is no mention that either him or his dad are THE suspects ...so thats just a presumption
they have investigated many ppl including the family and the witnesses

@

Yvettea

IF YOU follow holes...he just likes to put a serial killer in every case...favoritism

It’s a puzzle trying to figure out how KAK and whomever was using the Anthony_shots account was involved with the murders.

“I know for a fact that this Anthony_shots account did have contact with Libby,” Patty told FOX News Senior Correspondent Laura Ingle. “I feel that he knows more than he says.”

WTHR further reported that whoever was using the “Anthony_shots” profile allegedly told someone else that Libby “never showed up” to a purported meeting.

Kline also allegedly searched the Internet for information about how long DNA evidence might last, FOX News said. The network further reported that Kline “has denied any involvement in” the Delphi killings.

Edited to fix broken link

Kline, who is currently in jail on child *advertiser censored* charges, failed a polygraph when he was asked questions about the deaths of the girls.

According to a Fox News report, a police document was accidentally posted online revealing disturbing details about Kline. He allegedly told investigators he used the social media account to communicate with Libby the day she was killed. He also allegedly used his computer to search "how long does DNA last?"

Saw this today: Two recent cases have captured his attention, Holes said: The Delphi slayings in Indiana — “that’s a serial predator, somebody who needs to be caught”

2,000 serial killers in US, says man who caught Golden State Killer

I don’t know this to be true but something I’ve wondered.
Whether the Delphi killer is a serial 'killer' is something I'm on the fence about. However, Holes refers to him as serial 'predator' and if 'predator' could include rapists and violent pedophiles like JBC that is something I definitely agree with. I do believe that this killer had previously committed sexual crimes against young girls or women, but didn't necessarily murder.

I also find it interesting Holes brings up the possibility of victims that society doesn't really track that closely - drug addicts, homeless and runaways. I've often thought that if this guy is a serial killer his other victims might be persons classified as missing such as a person believed to be a runaway, for example.

Whether the Delphi killer is a serial 'killer' is something I'm on the fence about. However, Holes refers to him as serial 'predator' and if 'predator' could include rapists and violent pedophiles like JBC that is something I definitely agree with. I do believe that this killer had previously committed sexual crimes against young girls or women, but didn't necessarily murder.

I also find it interesting Holes brings up the possibility of victims that society doesn't really track that closely - drug addicts, homeless and runaways. I've often thought that if this guy is a serial killer his other victims might be persons classified as missing such as a person believed to be a runaway, for example.
Interesting.
Fits very well.
Missing teens and children are often characterized as missing or runaways.

Lily Peters, and Gannon Stauch are recent examples.

In Delphi the killer may have thought he was dealing with a disaffected run away type of young teen.
When he arrived he was set on a course and and continued a killing assault even though two girls showed up.
A and L might not have been found for a long time, possibly never if it was thought to be a runaway situation with just Libby, and there was no link to going to the MHB.
The whole rendezvous with A_S may have been agreed to be secret.
But then Libby involved her sister for a ride, and a friend because she 100% believed she was meeting a real celebrity model.

MOO many missing young female teens thought to have run away may be off trails around the Delphi Peru area.

Last edited:
I am wondering how the transcript of the interview with KK made it into the public domain?

Could it have been a strategic move by LE to create more pressure on person(s)?
Likewise, if the interview and even the phone data are somehow ill-got and inadmissable, could they be trawling for confirmation via other avenues?

JMO

Random comment: Every time I get discouraged thinking this crime will never be solved, I think of Jessie Matthew in the University of Virginia murders. Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham (sp?)

That case felt very similar. They had DNA and other evidence but did not know the name of the perpetrator.

Eventually, the killer struck again within 3 years, this time on Hannah Graham. This time, the killer, Jessie Matthew was seen on video following Hannah and then into a bar..where they left together in his car. He later abducted her and killed her. He was tracked down and surveilled and DNA was obtained. He was a match and was identified as the killer.

Even though he looked just like the sketch (except his hair was now in dreadlocks), he was never a suspect. His friends even joked with him in Charlottesville that he'd better watch out, he looked like the sketch and the police were going to come and get him. Again, he was never on police radar even though he was the spitting image of the sketch. Nobody even turned in a tip that he looked just like the sketch.

My (under-educated) total personal opinion is that the A_SHOTS investigation is not related to the murders and that they don't know who to look for.

I hope the killer does not strike again before an arrest comes (assuming he is not already arrested for another crime)

Random comment: Every time I get discouraged thinking this crime will never be solved, I think of Jessie Matthew in the University of Virginia murders. Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham (sp?)

That case felt very similar. They had DNA and other evidence but did not know the name of the perpetrator.

Eventually, the killer struck again within 3 years, this time on Hannah Graham. This time, the killer, Jessie Matthew was seen on video following Hannah and then into a bar..where they left together in his car. He later abducted her and killed her. He was tracked down and surveilled and DNA was obtained. He was a match and was identified as the killer.

Even though he looked just like the sketch (except his hair was now in dreadlocks), he was never a suspect. His friends even joked with him in Charlottesville that he'd better watch out, he looked like the sketch and the police were going to come and get him. Again, he was never on police radar even though he was the spitting image of the sketch. Nobody even turned in a tip that he looked just like the sketch.

My (under-educated) total personal opinion is that the A_SHOTS investigation is not related to the murders and that they don't know who to look for.

I hope the killer does not strike again before an arrest comes (assuming he is not already arrested for another crime)
right .. but as we don't know what type of killer is BG
is he the impulsive kind.. did he or will he strike again..or he will be content to relive this one
if libby and abby were chosen randomly..who will be his next victims ..will he repeat his crime scene signatures after being known by le
or if he is local.. this state has a very bad record in solving homicides so who can tell if he assaulted again ..

I think it would be so much more difficult for a person to get away with being a serial killer in the modern day.

After watching the Netflix series on Ted Bundy (30 murders approx.) and John Wayne Gacy (33+ murders) I am certain that these type of maniacs would have been caught much earlier had they started committing crimes in the last decade. Probably would not have gotten away with more than 5 IMO before they were caught.

Then again - we are still scratching our heads as to how we can have video and audio of Abby and Libby's killer + DNA and still searching for answers more than 5 years later?

Do serial killers get "better" at getting away with their crimes initially and then they get sloppy when they think they will never be caught?

I recall mention of "signatures" being left at the crime scene indicating that BG is in fact a SK. Why can't they catch him?

I agree with a lot that you said here. I wonder if the killer killed himself at some point thinking they were getting close to arresting him or discovering who he was. I wonder if any local suicides were looked at in connection with this case.

I think it would be so much more difficult for a person to get away with being a serial killer in the modern day.

After watching the Netflix series on Ted Bundy (30 murders approx.) and John Wayne Gacy (33+ murders) I am certain that these type of maniacs would have been caught much earlier had they started committing crimes in the last decade. Probably would not have gotten away with more than 5 IMO before they were caught.

Then again - we are still scratching our heads as to how we can have video and audio of Abby and Libby's killer + DNA and still searching for answers more than 5 years later?

Do serial killers get "better" at getting away with their crimes initially and then they get sloppy when they think they will never be caught?

I recall mention of "signatures" being left at the crime scene indicating that BG is in fact a SK. Why can't they catch him?
Idk, but maybe there are more intelligent serial killers today than there used to be? Smart (and perverse) serial killers, who are able to educate themselves in all the necessary areas, that are important in order not to be (quickly) caught.

Am I allowed to share RL's redacted search warrant?
IT IS HEAVY with information.
I am SHOOK.

Not sure what your source is, but if it is Gray Hughes or Murder Sheet, they are approved sources and you may link to them.

ETA: Remember, you may discuss what GH says and shows, but you may not discuss the comments or any rumors that are discussed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member