AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minutes... turn into hours...

<moo>

"The trip from Warrior’s Path State Park back to Ben Hill Road is just over 17 miles. But Bly couldn’t recall how many hours that was before she reported her daughter missing."

“You know, I really can’t tell you all the time details because time gets away from you when you’re trying to enjoy yourself,” Bly said.

Always found this statement from CW interesting.

They do indeed love a good time no doubt about it from all we have come to know about them.

She describes the day as being so boring and menial tasks that nobody I know would consider it ' loosing time enjoying your self.'
Taking grandma to hospital...waiting around.....entertaining a hyper toddler ....picking up ciggies and some groceries.....home again.

<modsnip>

moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Always found this statement from CW interesting.

They do indeed love a good time no doubt about it from all we have come to know about them.

She describes the day as being so boring and menial tasks that nobody I know would consider it ' loosing time enjoying your self.'
Taking grandma to hospital...waiting around.....entertaining a hyper toddler ....picking up ciggies and some groceries.....home again.

<modsnip>

moo
Plausible that was the scenario, they were occupied and not paying attention and she drowned. Drowning deaths produce a normal looking body. Almost like they're sleeping.
Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Plausible that was the scenario, they were occupied and not paying attention and she drowned. Drowning deaths produce a normal looking body. Almost like they're sleeping.
Moo
My first theory still remains - she wandered off, had an accident and is yet to be found (on a secondary surface). My second theory is that she ingested some of G'Ma's pain meds.
Whatever happened, I believe it was accidental.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Why are there zero pictures of the flower planting.

Candus is obsessed with posting on social media every step they make.

It was an out of the ordinary activity. Highly probable to capture it.

The LE pictures of said activity do not look like fresh work at all. They didnt even attempt to make it look "fresh". There were weeds growing and dying in the pots.

Summer was missing IMO much much longer than implied.

moo

Here it is eleven months later, and still no discovery of sweet little Summer.
I absolutely believe that she WILL be found, and that it's just a matter of time. The terrain has made discovery difficult, but it will happen. I hope that drop cams can be used, even in areas that seem improbable. I don't think she is far from the house at all.
Sweet little angel, let's bring you home.

Amateur opinion and speculation

The scouring and planned missions to bring Summer Wells home involved hundreds of trained personnel from all over the country, and the case has garnered national attention in the months following her disappearance.

But no answers have come to light.

While watching this news report I noticed the reporter states 'It has now been 11 months since Amber Wells has been ...'
He said Amber, not SW. What a mess! Between the Ytubers and mistakes in the news, who knows.

I'm sure he was thinking "Amber Alert" at the same time, but this is a missing child.
She did say SW later in the report.

Last edited:
Every day I check to see if there is some new info on SW. Maybe one day ...

"But no answers have come to light."

In two days, Summer will have been missing for 9 months. LE has been back out to search for her several times since the initial massive search that ensued within hours of her disappearance. This is common and responsible on the part of LE/SAR, due to weather and changing environmental and topographical conditions.
This is not a case of a child being reported missing days or weeks or months after last being seen. Summer was last seen within 0-3 hrs of her disappearance, and she was last seen at her home in a rural area of East Tennessee.
We have been given little from LE to go on, minus a (still) unidentified red/maroon pick-up truck seen in the area, possibly at or around the day/time of Summer's disappearance. Reminder: this vehicle was witnessed by a trusted source to LE.
The three remaining children in the home have been placed in DSS custody, one parent is in jail for 6 months (charges unrelated to Summers' disappearance), and the other parent remains at the family home with some company from her own mother, who was also present at the time of Summer's disappearance. A mother who is also the parent of a missing (grown) daughter (unrelated to Summer's disappearance) and who is the sister of CW. Folks, this is one heck of a painful situation ALL AROUND.
Rather than try and dissect the enormously painful dissolution of a family, I'd rather take a second, third, fourth, twentieth look at the surrounding physical area- including extending out of the initial search grids.
What if this (unknown) vehicle is responsible for transporting Summer away from the area? What routes could it have traveled, how soon could it have hit interstates? How much time- in minutes- would it have been? Is it likely to be a vehicle driven by someone local to the area, or a transient? Do the ladder racks indicate a tradesperson, and if so, what kind and where? Beech Creek, Ben Hill, the holler, over the mountain? Is this sort of vehicle capable of off road travel? What is the cab like? Would a child be easily restrained in the cab?
Now back to the original search area, in the event Summer wandered from the home. What might SAR be missing when it comes to searching and re-searching areas of interest? The terrain is exceedingly difficult and Summer is a small child. Are there other/alternate tools or techniques that SAR could be utilizing to locate anything of interest? Let's brainstorm a bit, maybe even google. Share some ideas, think of this as a blank slate. Sometimes answers are right in front of us, we just need to clear the noise. Any interest in this approach appreciated. TIA, all.

I am following a case here on Websleuths for Matthew Weaver. There is another member, Kalimouse, who was working with a modified drone he had. I'm not really a "techie" person, so I apologize for my limited verbiage, but he was able to take certain colors, for example green, and turn it into a sepia type color so that he could make items, like Matthew's shirt or hat stick out in the pics that the drone could take. Does that make sense? He was still trying to perfect the mount on the drone for the cameras weight when he last posted on that thread. I do not know how to tag the member, but I know his name was Kalimouse. Maybe he could help us here with Summer? The terrain where Matthew's car was found was actually a cliff edge and the surrounding terrain was extremely treacherous and steep.

Why are there zero pictures of the flower planting.

Candus is obsessed with posting on social media every step they make.

It was an out of the ordinary activity. Highly probable to capture it.

The LE pictures of said activity do not look like fresh work at all. They didnt even attempt to make it look "fresh". There were weeds growing and dying in the pots.

Summer was missing IMO much much longer than implied.

moo
Leslie Erhart "Supposedly they were planting flowers". It's not just what she said. It's the frustration,and exacerbation with which she said it. She's putting her heart,and soul, 100% into finding SUMMER MOON UTAH WELLS. With no real time line to go on. I just want to hug her. MOO

Gathering on June 15, 2022 for SW announced.

findsummerwells.com

Update on the prayer vigil -

"It is important to note that neither the Wells Family nor the private individuals desiring to have the prayer vigil are inviting people to come to the area. That decision is with each person's own choice."

I'd like to see a poll, curious what everyone's thoughts are. What happened to Summer?

What do you think?
My speculation is she was playing alone outside for longer than admitted (I don't judge the adults for letting her play alone in her own yard.) And I think she was abducted by someone who happened to see her. Perhaps a man who lives or works in the area and who acted alone and quickly. Very tragic.

What do you think?
My speculation is she was playing alone outside for longer than admitted (I don't judge the adults for letting her play alone in her own yard.) And I think she was abducted by someone who happened to see her. Perhaps a man who lives or works in the area and who acted alone and quickly. Very tragic.
According to the the adults though, she wasn't left alone to play in the yard at any point that afternoon.

According to the the adults though, she wasn't left alone to play in the yard at any point that afternoon.

You're right; I stand corrected. They may have thought she'd stay in the house playing, but instead she went outside. I do think of it may have taken awhile to report her missing, but again I don't say that judging at all. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246