VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

Taking cocaine with Marilyn M and Paul B

Amber Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredhoft is now questioning Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright in a recoded deposition.

He tells her: "Johnny doesn't have a tonne of friends, because he can't" and says he became very close to the actor, often going to his house to hang out and share meals.

He says he had a "sweet niece / uncle relationship with [Depp's] kids". Depp has two children, LR and J.

He also says he referred to Depp as his "brother" adding that they had a "mano a mano relationship".

He describes one night when he says he was shocked by what Depp said to him while drunk in a poolside chat. He says Depp was very mean about Amber, saying Depp said: "All she's got are her looks, she's got no talent, when her t*** start to sag no one's going to want her for anything, so she'll need to find another way to survive."

He also recalls a night when he says rock star Marilyn M and actor Paul B were at Depp's home and "lots of cocaine was being used".

Mr Tillett Wright says he knew Depp was: "Very concerned about his children" saying the actor felt "shame or regret and feared urinating on himself when they were around".

He says Depp told him he "just didn't really like life sober". He also says Depp told him he had suffered from bouts of jealously during former relationships, specifically Winona R, Kate M and the mother of his children, Vanessa P.

There's a video on youtube by popcorned planet where a neighbour of AH/JD was explaining that JF did not live in the building. It's a great video and the neighbour comes across as really genuine. You can find it if you type in 'neighbor spills tea' in the youtube search as I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post a link to it.
Yep I saw the same vid. There is so much info out there - even AH said to look her up online lol.

Sky News

Amber Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredhoft is now questioning Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright in a recoded deposition.
[SNIPPED BY ME FOR BEVITY AND FOCUS]

He says Depp told him he "just didn't really like life sober". He also says Depp told him he had suffered from bouts of jealously during former relationships, specifically Winona R, Kate M and the mother of his children, Vanessa P.
BBM and yet ALL of those listed previous relationship partners have come out publicly to say that JD was never ever ever physical or abusive with any of them.

Sky News

He tells her: "Johnny doesn't have a tonne of friends, because he can't" and says he became very close to the actor, often going to his house to hang out and share meals.

He says he had a "sweet niece / uncle relationship with [Depp's] kids". Depp has two children, LR and J.

He also says he referred to Depp as his "brother" adding that they had a "mano a mano relationship".

He describes one night when he says he was shocked by what Depp said to him while drunk in a poolside chat. He says Depp was very mean about Amber, saying Depp said: "All she's got are her looks, she's got no talent, when her t*** start to sag no one's going to want her for anything, so she'll need to find another way to survive."

He also recalls a night when he says rock star Marilyn M and actor Paul B were at Depp's home and "lots of cocaine was being used".

Mr Tillett Wright says he knew Depp was: "Very concerned about his children" saying the actor felt "shame or regret and feared urinating on himself when they were around".

Thank you for sharing these Sky News reports. I've read all of them as I follow along on the thread.

Prime example of british humour that apparently Depp uses "now that we're married, I can punch her in the face and nobody can do anything about it". Not funny in the context of this trial, but it is something that we would say.

FFS!!! Enough already about JD's drug use... Alcohol Johnny, Coke Johnny, Oxy Johnny, Weed Johnny... yappity yappity. AH on the stand has forced me to over-consume mega pints of ice cream like a flippin' monster, and I might have to move on to harder stuff.

Sky News

'Demeaning' Depp called his fans 'sucker fish'

Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright, is giving his evidence in a recorded deposition.

He says Depp would become "very demeaning" towards Heard when he was drinking or taking drugs, saying Depp would say: "She was famous just because of her looks and because people wanted to have sex with her."

Mr Tillett Wright also says Depp was derogatory about his fans, saying "he called them burrs which are sucker fish which attach themselves to the hole of a ship and make a hole in the side of it".

He says Depp was also rude about his mother and his siblings, basically "anyone he felt had crossed him, he would become very nasty."

What does she mean she got a fraction of what she was entitled to in the state of California? They were barely married a year.
It's community property state. Meaning that without a prenup things are 50/50 when divorce of money and property earned during the relationship.

" Under California's community property laws, assets and debts spouses acquire during marriage belong equally to both of them, and they must divide them equally in a divorce." California Community Property Law Explained

which is part of the reason celebrities tend to file in other states that don't have community property laws.

Sky News

'Now I can punch her in the face'

In his recorded deposition Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright says he was "intimate with Johnny and J in the lead up to the wedding."

J, Johnny Depp's son, was Depp's best man at Depp and Heard's wedding.

Mr Tillett Wright says after he watched Depp and Heard get married, he and Depp walked together to the reception, and as he congratulated the actor, Depp said to him: "We're married now. Now I can punch her in the face and no one can do anything about it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam