OH - Anastasia Hamilton, 25, Disap frm Terminal Tower pkg garage, CCTV w/man, car left, *Reward* Cleveland, 21 May 2022 *arrest*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1653462828269.png

CLEVELAND (WJW)– Cuyahoga County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information on a missing woman.

Anastasia Hamilton was last seen at 10:15 p.m. on May 21 in the Terminal Tower parking garage under suspicious circumstances, Crime Stoppers said. The organization released a photo of Hamilton walking with an unknown person in the garage.

1653462998697.png

The 24-year-old is 5 foot 4 and 145 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair.

There is a $2,500 reward for information leading to her location. Anyone with tips should call 216-252-7463 on submit them online here.

Video at link. This is very scary.

By: Kaylyn Hlavaty , Jessi Schultz
Posted at 11:31 AM, May 24, 2022

and last updated 8:23 PM, May 24, 2022

CLEVELAND — Crime Stoppers of Cuyahoga County is offering a $2,500 reward for information that leads to the location of Anastasia Hamilton, 25, who went missing from the Terminal Tower parking garage. Her mother, Melissa Romanello, is offering to match that reward money and double it for anyone who has information leading to Hamilton's whereabouts.

Hamilton lives in Cleveland and grew up in Medina.
Her mother said she last heard from her daughter Saturday night, May 21, but Sunday morning she knew something was wrong.

"Sunday I texted her at 9:30 in the morning asking if she wanted to come over and help me organize my closets. I didn’t hear back from her," said Romanello. She said that by 4:00 p.m. she was in panic mode.

"We talk half a dozen times a day. We FaceTime several times a day. We are just very close and on the phone constantly," she said.

Her mom said she went to the police Sunday night after she couldn't get ahold of her.

"The police were able to ping her cell phone to an area and I started really panicking because it was over by the steel mill in Cleveland and I couldn’t imagine why her phone would be over there," she said.

Hamilton's phone is now dead.

Romanello then called K&D Properties at Terminal Tower, where her daughter works.

"I said 'I think my daughter is missing,' they said 'We know. Her car is in the parking garage and we just assumed she was inside the building,' they had looked in the bathroom and one hour later they were like 'Where is Anastasia?' because no one could find her," she said.

Police found surveillance footage from May 21 at 10:15 p.m. in the Terminal Tower parking garage under suspicious circumstances. She was in a security camera walking with an unknown male. Romanello said she doesn't know that man.

"I don’t know what happened from that time to the next day on Sunday but I'm worried something very bad happened to her," she said.

She said police know who the man is and know where he lives, which is close to Cleveland's steelyards.

"Police do keep going over there but she hasn’t come up yet," she said. "All of her workers looked for her, my husband and friend went to search, anything we can do we are doing. I spoke to the detective today, a private investigator."

She said she feels like she is living a nightmare and just wants her daughter back.

"I just want her to come home I just need her to come home," Romanello said. "This is the worst experience I've ever felt in my entire life and not knowing where she is, not knowing if she’s been taken, not knowing if she’s being held against her will, not knowing if something really bad happened to her and they just dumped her somewhere, I have a thousand things, all horrible, going through my head."

Hamilton is described as standing 5 feet, 4 inches with brown eyes and brown hair.

Anyone with information should contact the tip hotline at 216-252-7463.

I think we've all been walking to our cars alone at some point in time, even at a place you felt safe at a million times before-and you get that moment of panic...where you walk a little faster, prepare yourself with whatever you have (keys in the hand, pepper spray, etc.) - this terrifies me.

Is he carrying her purse? Why are her hands like that with something hanging down? I wish they had better pictures because my eyes cannot make out much, though to me, she looks scared. I have always hated the TT parking garage at night. It's just not a fun place to walk through. I am nervous, even when with someone.
I hope they find him soon! They know who he is, so I would think they'd be able to find him somewhere. <modsnip> We need a description of this guy. The picture does not cut it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he carrying her purse? Why are her hands like that with something hanging down? I wish they had better pictures because my eyes cannot make out much, though to me, she looks scared. I have always hated the TT parking garage at night. It's just not a fun place to walk through. I am nervous, even when with someone.
I hope they find him soon! They know who he is, so I would think they'd be able to find him somewhere. I read somewhere, perhaps FB, that he has a prior violent criminal history. We need a description of this guy. The picture does not cut it.
The picture quality is not the best but in my opinion, I think she looks either bored or annoyed, not scared. Just my opinion though. As for the hands, I thought she was perhaps texting or holding her phone in her hands but it's pretty hard to see with the grainy quality of the photo.

This is very alarming. Hoping LE is all over it. I think she is in danger, but it's difficult to tell in the film. Her poor mom must be all-out frantic by now -- I just can't imagine.
Let her be found safe and soon. SMH.

This is pretty alarming IMO. I know the photo is not the best quality, but what I see on her face is a look of stress and apprehension. Almost like, you are freaked out by this guy walking with you but trying to remain calm and collected and hoping he just goes away if you do. It's hard to tell too much from one still shot, but I see tension on her face IMO. I wonder if he just came up and started walking alongside her, talking to her, she was uneasy about the situation but just kept walking hoping he'd leave and he did not.

My main question right now to clarify this situation is what was she doing in that lot at 10 PM? Does she work the night shift at her job? Her mom didn't seem to think she should have been there at that time, so I am leaning towards no. This is her work parking lot though, correct? Based on the fact her mom called her employer and they said her car was in the lot? Did she realize late at night on Sat that she left something at work that she needed so she drove there to go get it?

This is such a tragedy. Hopefully it's easily solvable. The man with her in the parking garage didn't take much care not to be seen. Of course, they have to catch him, but it's been stated LE knows who he is. May it be soon.

Ready her mom's FB page is heartbreaking. I'm so sad for her. RIP Anastasia.

This is such a tragedy. Hopefully it's easily solvable. The man with her in the parking garage didn't take much care not to be seen. Of course, they have to catch him, but it's been stated LE knows who he is. May it be soon.

Ready her mom's FB page is heartbreaking. I'm so sad for her. RIP Anastasia.
As a mother to a young woman, I can so feel for her family. I do think there is more to this than we see on the surface. She used to live in Medina and there are court records in the system there which are concerning (you have to drill down into the documents to see the actual charges) Out of respect for her Mom, I'm not going to say anything further but the link is provided. Welcome to iJEMS

As a mother to a young woman, I can so feel for her family. I do think there is more to this than we see on the surface. She used to live in Medina and there are court records in the system there which are concerning (you have to drill down into the documents to see the actual charges) Out of respect for her Mom, I'm not going to say anything further but the link is provided. Welcome to iJEMS
Well well. I see what you mean. Curiouser and curiouser...

Sad to see the direction this is taking.

From the link:

Four sources told Cleveland.com and The Plain Dealer that the case appears to be drug related. The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s office is also investigating.

Residents on East 54th told a reporter Thursday morning that the neighborhood is rife with drug trafficking. Records from Cuyahoga and Medina courts show Hamilton has struggled with addiction in recent years. A police report filed Thursday indicated Hamilton had a history of heroin use.

Sad to see the direction this is taking.

From the link:

Four sources told Cleveland.com and The Plain Dealer that the case appears to be drug related. The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s office is also investigating.

Residents on East 54th told a reporter Thursday morning that the neighborhood is rife with drug trafficking. Records from Cuyahoga and Medina courts show Hamilton has struggled with addiction in recent years. A police report filed Thursday indicated Hamilton had a history of heroin use.
Agreed. Given the court information GraceG provided, this seems like a probable outcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back