Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of us know exactly, in totality, everything she told the police at the start of this incident. Not everything has been made public. JMO
Exactly Katy.

You/me/we/us are hearing snippets of info, being drip feed & it leaves people analyzing every word that the FFC has ever spoken.

Police have known a hell of alot from the start that the public would have no idea of really, & neither should they IMO

It's an ongoing police investigation.

Wonder if any of all that soil & "evidence" they collected months ago has given them any results in finding out where William is?? I don't think so IMO...........

Deathbed confession. I wonder how much weight the Coroner will put on this. It seems very important.

According to a statement lodged with police by Kirston Okpegbue, Mr Porter said: 'I didn't do anything wrong, all I did was give my best mate and the boy a lift.'

'Who?' Ms Okpegbue asked.

'The boy that went missing down in Kendall?' he replied.

She asked: 'Are you talking about William Tyrrell?'

He said: 'Yes'.

The documents revealed police have taken the claims seriously, investigating the movements of Porter's car around the time of William's disappearance.

Just my opinion but I think this was checked out and possibly put down to ‘end of life hallucination’ etc. This was a very topical situation in the area. . and perhaps even such that he had wondered if ‘his mate’ may have been involved. imo

Just my opinion but I think this was checked out and possibly put down to ‘end of life hallucination’ etc. This was a very topical situation in the area. . and perhaps even such that he had wondered if ‘his mate’ may have been involved. imo
Caroline Overington seemed to put a lot of weight on it, but I noticed that Channel 7 quickly took her program on FA off 7Plus, once the FM was named the new POI...

I don't agree with that at all, we heard alot of evidence that he had no congnitive issues, including from his nurses.

Yes, only 1 has been named as a POI, the other hasn't and this thread is about Williams disappearance not the other charges. Even though they are related it is not, and has been mentioned in just about every MSM article that these charges are not related to Williams disappearance.
IMO, there’s a degree of interpretation perhaps applicable to the suggestion that the charges ‘are not related to Williams disappearance’. Certainly its reasonable imo to dispel the possible immediate thoughts that these Charges are for ‘harm’ etc. to William.

However, the articles you mention do then go on to explain that the FFoster’s were charged by Detectives from Strike Force Roseann, and they are to do with providing inaccurate information to the NSW Crime Commission, etc.

So, IMO, there is a direct correlation between these charges and the ‘investigation‘ into William’s disappearance.

These days I’m just praying for guidance for those doing the investigation, and trying to stay patient while waiting for the Truth to prevail.

IMO, there’s a degree of interpretation perhaps applicable to the suggestion that the charges ‘are not related to Williams disappearance’. Certainly its reasonable imo to dispel the possible immediate thoughts that these Charges are for ‘harm’ etc. to William.

However, the articles you mention do then go on to explain that the FFoster’s were charged by Detectives from Strike Force Roseann, and they are to do with providing inaccurate information to the NSW Crime Commission, etc.

So, IMO, there is a direct correlation between these charges and the ‘investigation‘ into William’s disappearance.

These days I’m just praying for guidance for those doing the investigation, and trying to stay patient while waiting for the Truth to prevail.

I do agree with part of your post, but the post I was responding to originally was naming both as POI's and that is incorrect IMO.

Strike Force Rosann detectives arrested BS for his historical child sex abuse charges.
And that wasn't directly related to William's disappearance.

I am not sure that the identity of the arresting officers is an indication of what the Crime Commission matter is about.

Though it is definitely an indication that the Strike Force are the ones who want to apply the public pressure. imo

"Detectives from Strike force Rosann arrest Bill Spedding, at his Bonny Hills home."

Last edited:
I don't agree with that at all, we heard alot of evidence that he had no congnitive issues, including from his nurses.

These ’hallucinations’ for want of more in-depth explanation, can come in many different forms & can start many months before death. People can appear quite lucid, particularly in those initial stages. IMO. but I guess time will tell if there was something ‘valid‘ in his comments.

I do agree with part of your post, but the post I was responding to originally was naming both as POI's and that is incorrect IMO.
I was responding to these comments from your earlier post:)

’and this thread is about Williams disappearance not the other charges. Even though they are related it is not, and has been mentioned in just about every MSM article that these charges are not related to Williams disappearance.’

I was responding to these comments from your earlier post:)

’and this thread is about Williams disappearance not the other charges. Even though they are related it is not, and has been mentioned in just about every MSM article that these charges are not related to Williams disappearance.’

And I stand by my post, they are not related.

Strike Force Rosann detectives arrested BS for his historical child sex abuse charges.
And that wasn't directly related to William's disappearance.

"Detectives from Strike force Rosann arrest Bill Spedding, at his Bonny Hills home."

The article you’ve supplied says it all SA. Unfortunately for BS, he became a POI very early on in William’s disappearance, although I’m not sure why, but his place was searched & it was splashed all over the media.

Seems that provided an opportunity for a family member to contact Police & provide enough information for them to proceed with the unrelated Child offences.

Police were very clear in that referenced article that the Child offences were completely seperate to the investigation into William’s disappearance.

I don’t want to prolong any more discussion of BS because he’s been through the mill, and I don’t think it serves this case any benefit.

JMO.

Gee, I wonder why and who wanted that to be done? Maybe the Task Force asked for it to be taken down?

Hard to say if it is even related. 7Plus say they keep their catch-up TV shows up for 7 days to 3 years, depending on the agreement.

The show aired in two parts, in September 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa