VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #11

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case.....
The trial did what it needed to do.
Johnny Depp stood up and told the truth of what happened to him.
True. I really hope there's an actual verdict in favour of JD though,purely because AH will take a hung jury as believing her lies or at least, not not believing them and she needs to be told that no one is falling for her bs anymore. IMO

I’m watching Part 1 of Dr David Speigal’s testimony. He reviewed many notes and evaluations of JD’s medical team, along with his texts to these people, and provided a summary. I know he’s created a lot of comedy on here but his testimony is precise to JD’s state of mind at the time. He laid out how the specific prescribed medications JD was taking, along with alcohol and other drugs, could have played out in terms of IPV, including psychological aggression such as insults, intimidation, property destruction, writing in blood on furniture, trying to control someone’s career, impulsiveness, jealousy, poor self control, gaslighting, charming, rapid mood shifts and so on. It’s a very profound testimony imo.

Did you hear him say that eating candy and doodling means that you are a narcissist?

If that is the case.....
The trial did what it needed to do.
Johnny Depp stood up and told the truth of what happened to him.
It is so cool that he just picked up with his life, went to play music with friends. He'll be in movies as long as he wants to, maybe not the franchise blockbusters, but independents and personality movies.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, as well as my toes, for a favorable outcome. Kind of makes walking a little clumsy but I SO hope they each get what they deserve. In Amber's case, not so much.
We don't want to rush this verdict, folks. The longer they deliberate, the more chance they are looking at the case and making a fair and just decision. I'm shooting for Thursday at the least.

BpiILmR.jpg
df12aPX.jpg

It is so cool that he just picked up with his life, went to play music with friends. He'll be in movies as long as he wants to, maybe not the franchise blockbusters, but independents and personality movies.
Couple weekends ago I watched 3 of the Pirates movies and parts of maybe one more. He was so great! I don't think this is going to hurt him, and judging by the number of comments I've seen over the internet, he still has a BIG number of fans. He is so talented. Acting, music, painting. Just wow!

I’m watching Part 1 of Dr David Speigal’s testimony. He reviewed many notes and evaluations of JD’s medical team, along with his texts to these people, and provided a summary. I know he’s created a lot of comedy on here but his testimony is precise to JD’s state of mind at the time. He laid out how the specific prescribed medications JD was taking, along with alcohol and other drugs, could have played out in terms of IPV, including psychological aggression such as insults, intimidation, property destruction, writing in blood on furniture, trying to control someone’s career, impulsiveness, jealousy, poor self control, gaslighting, charming, rapid mood shifts and so on. It’s a very profound testimony imo.
I was not impressed with him.
He lacked self control while on that witness stand. People who lack self-control often give in to impulsive behavior and emotions. Even tho comical this is exactly what we saw on that stand.
I lost respect for him only after a short while.

Couple weekends ago I watched 3 of the Pirates movies and parts of maybe one more. He was so great! I don't think this is going to hurt him, and judging by the number of comments I've seen over the internet, he still has a BIG number of fans. He is so talented. Acting, music, painting. Just wow!
I mainly remember him from Edward Scissorhands, such a tender funny movie. But now I think I'll go thru whichever ones that Amazon has to offer. $3 each, such a deal.

He lacked self control while on that witness stand. People who lack self-control often give in to impulsive behavior and emotions. Even tho comical this is exactly what we saw on that stand.
Any of the things he mentioned "could have played out in terms of IPV", but that's where he dissolved in a mess of bizarre behaviors of his own. "could have", he was a joke. My first major in undergrad a Loooong time ago was psychology, and we all agreed that most of our profs needed analysis themselves.

Same here, I don’t recall which blunder happened first but it was early on and continued on. At his age I would think he would have known that he has to answer questions on the stand.

Whatever was happening with his mouth was a sign of needing the correct medication...or medication period.

I would be uncomfortable as his patient over his attention span, lack of it.

He lost me totally over the candy and doodling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa