VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Johnny knew her so well because his team was(it seemed) paused,ready for AH to blurt out “Kate & the stairs”…then the icing on the cake was when AH said something like “why I wrote the Op-Ed about Johnny”.
It was a combination of farseeing and AH’s karma!
Narcs are so busy being Narcs they never consider other people (jury) have compassion,cognitive thinking & empathy!

MOO

AH's attorney is on the Today show: I could not watch it after the first words out of the attorney's mouth were that after the verdict AH told her attorney " I feel badly because this is a setback for all women"--- puke me with a pitch fork!!! yeah, it is a set back because of AH and her lies, women who are really abused may not be believed! I hope people realize that this trial really has nothing to do with most women: it is about one woman, vindictive, angry and enraged (for whatever reason) who has worked tirelessly to bring down her ex-husband with lies and exaggerations--finally being seen for who she really is-- and what she has done, which is that she did in fact, according to the jury, was defame her ex-husband and will pay dearly for it.

Elaine on the Today show coming up in a few minutes.

ETA - "Jury demonized AH" "Had mountains of evidence that wasn't allowed in" "He lost in UK trial" Demonize is her favorite word. I'm turning the channel...MSM, especially Guthrie is ALWAYS one sided.
Someone should‘ve asked her why her client never turned over her electronic devices with her ‘mountains of evidence’ on them for discovery… why keep it secret? Lol

You can hear for yourself what went on.

There is audio tape out there that AH recorded herself in Australia just after the incident, without the knowledge of all other parties. It proves that AH's testimony is a total act of fiction, but unfortunately it wasn't allowed into evidence.

AH normally took 25 seroquel, the Dr. and nurse were talking about giving her 50-100, but ultimately she only took her usual 25. Ben King ended up flying back with her. They initially discussed sending someone with her who couldn't be manipulated, possibly someone bigger (in case she kicked off again). Let that sink in for a moment. It's important to realize that "glassing" is a serious offense in Australia. If they had not covered for AH to the police, she might have ended up with a lengthy prison sentence. Hence the need to send her back to the US immediately.

She can be heard stomping around in her high heels after claiming her feet were shredded with glass. There is no discussion of any of her claimed injuries. In fact she initially enters the conversation helping to look for Johnny's finger in the trash.

Just go find and listen to all of the secret audio tapes. All you need to know about the dynamics of the relationship are in there and Australia, in particular, is eye-opening.
what exactly is "glassing" in AUS? Any attack with glass? My impression from the trial was that the situation in this house was so chaotic that by the time security got there, no one was 100% making sense and there were too many drugs involved. If one assumes that AH was just looking for opportunities to attack JD, it becomes much more sinister. I have not listened to the "disallowed" tape and I have thought that JD's chief security guy dying before trial made this all the more opaque. In the tape played at trial the dr, nurse and security seem to be scrambling to get everything under control when it is just chaos and that tape was from AH's phone if I recall. (Kipper
but I listened to to testimony of the nurse and the other security people as well last month)

ETA - "Jury demonized AH" "Had mountains of evidence that wasn't allowed in" "He lost in UK trial" Demonize is her favorite word. I'm turning the channel...MSM, especially Guthrie is ALWAYS one sided.

No Elaine, AH demonised herself. That’s clear from the evidence we heard and saw.

racist, sexist fan-group? Crikey!

The GOP's Lauren Boebert joked: 'Even Amber Heard can't catch Captain Jack Sparrow'.

Former host of The View Sharon Osbourne said: 'Wow, it wasn't what I was expecting. I mean, I wanted Johnny to win but I didn't expect him to.'

And Meghan McCain wrote on Twitter: '#MeToo is dead. Helluva job @ACLU,'in reference to the fact that the American Civil Liberties Union helped Heard to draft her Washington Post article which triggered the defamation case to begin with.

'This jury is a racist, sexist fan-group and nothing more,' said one person, who said they initially backed Depp.

'I have no hope for women - ever.'

AH says it’s a sad day for women of abuse..
Why would AH not be sorry for ALL victims of abuse ?
A victim can be a MAN!
And WAS !

Which 2 photos?

I can't download photos from Instagram and I don't think I'm allowed to post screenshot?.
I'm sure there are photos out there on msm,I will try to find them.

He lost in the UK trial because there was mountains of evidence that wasn't allowed in. How ironic.

The only times when I saw her in a little black dress, possibly the same one.

Today imo she was there expecting to make a victim’s victory speech.

I’m sorry to say men are being down-trodden by these women.
It’s like AH will have a sign on her. ‘RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!’

Attachments

• 3E4D6E34-B236-448E-9B69-ABB45CF99523.jpeg
    3E4D6E34-B236-448E-9B69-ABB45CF99523.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 305907E4-901F-432C-8D3B-70FA7DEB8965.jpeg
    305907E4-901F-432C-8D3B-70FA7DEB8965.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics