Person doing a backbend or hanging upside down in dense foliage

Wonder which picture came first. This is one he made for art class but don't which university. Btw I think it's a in upside down photo of a sitting woman. I call this mother Mary inn an egg sag.

Attachments

• 4343201.t.jpg
    4343201.t.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 34
I'm not able to see clearly Daphne, but I 100% agree with you

Edited to ask: what happened to the left eye? Thanks!

The art class image doesn't bother me personally. I can see why it might knowing how awful he was, but it seems pretty mild compared to the stuff you can find now on Flickr, Instagram, etc. In addition to being evil, he was pretentious and thought he was more talented than he was, IMO.

I'm not able to see clearly Daphne, but I 100% agree with you

Edited to ask: what happened to the left eye? Thanks!
There's something stuck in the eye. I think something like an earring with a stud. I know his profile and eye torture is not one of them. This whole picture doesn't make sense. The pieces of paper framing the head as if this is some official photo shoot. The rope. The "hair".

He's modeling the person as if he's making something out of clay. There's the needle he stuck in the right armpit.

Also what I took for a vein on the nose makes more sense that something is actually stuck under the skin. Furthermore I found yet another thing stuck in the hair.

This has nothing sexual even if the uncropped version shows breasts and genitals.

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_215033.jpg
    IMG_20220604_215033.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 31
There's something stuck in the eye. I think something like an earring with a stud. I know his profile and eye torture is not one of them. This whole picture doesn't make sense. The pieces of paper framing the head as if this is some official photo shoot. The rope. The "hair".

He's modeling the person as if he's making something out of clay. There's the needle he stuck in the right armpit.

Also what I took for a vein on the nose makes more sense that something is actually stuck under the skin. Furthermore I found yet another thing stuck in the hair.

This has nothing sexual even if the uncropped version shows breasts and genitals.
Holy cow, that's terrible! :( I know it has been discussed before, but maybe he didn't always act alone? Like you said, none of those things really "fit" his profile.

Do they fit anyone else? Maybe Alcala was only the voyeuristic photographer for whatever horrors happened here?

This poor poor person! Left eye. Let's keep trying to find out who this person was
It looks like the left eye is out of the socket. MOO JMO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 20.58.39.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 20.58.39.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 21.05.53.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 21.05.53.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 39
Wonder which picture came first. This is one he made for art class but don't which university. Btw I think it's a in upside down photo of a sitting woman. I call this mother Mary inn an egg sag.
This was not done by Alcala. It was done by another photographer and used to accompany an article in the LA Weekly. This is not associated with Alcala in any way other than the fact that it was used in that article which (I think) came out in 2014.

Holy cow, that's terrible! :( I know it has been discussed before, but maybe he didn't always act alone? Like you said, none of those things really "fit" his profile.

Do they fit anyone else? Maybe Alcala was only the voyeuristic photographer for whatever horrors happened here?
I have wondered about this.

The one pic of the sit in, there's this woman who looks a lot like a person, probably girlfriend, of sk William Bradford. I even saw somebody looking like him. Could these two have worked together? I know, long shot and not probable.

Woman with white vest and dark shirt hair. Man in the upper right corner.

Attachments

• 257642-522dee8eb584b36c037fbdeebac42ccd.jpg
    257642-522dee8eb584b36c037fbdeebac42ccd.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
This was not done by Alcala. It was done by another photographer and used to accompany an article in the LA Weekly. This is not associated with Alcala in any way other than the fact that it was used in that a

rticle which (I think) came out in 2014.

This was not done by Alcala. It was done by another photographer and used to accompany an article in the LA Weekly. This is not associated with Alcala in any way other than the fact that it was used in that article which (I think) came out in 2014.
Ok!

Come to think of it, this looks like the perp was on meth. Tweaking all those details. Bradford knew meth users.

No it's an object. Blow it up and you see the edges of it.
I did... you can check the images i attached to my previous comment. I don't see an object... it still looks like the eye is out of the socket. Or, as @Beekarina said, an extremely swollen eye. The color matches the surrounding skin. MOO JMO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 20.58.39.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 20.58.39.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 21.05.53.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 21.05.53.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 16
  • picture2520004222905-415x415.jpg
    picture2520004222905-415x415.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 16
I did... you can check the images i attached to my previous comment. I don't see an object... it still looks like the eye is out of the socket. Or, as @Beekarina said, an extremely swollen eye. The color matches the surrounding skin. MOO JMO
Two parts of a white object with space between them.

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_115511.jpg
    IMG_20220605_115511.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 6
Hmm...I have a hard time with some of the photos. It starts to feel like everyone looks like someone, you know? It is so much of a time capsule, I have to really pull myself back and check if they're possibly the same, or if it is more the way everyone looked back then?

With that said, I don't think it is entirely off the wall that two sickos who used photography to lure victims may have known one another. I would be curious why law enforcement wouldn't have figured that out though, if that was the case, or why they would have not shared it?

I mean, there was obviously *advertiser censored* back then, so guys like that might have traded physical images the way terrible people do today online.

Oh....I had no idea we cannot use the term for people selling that kind of photo. Is that new? I apologize.

Oh....I had no idea we cannot use the term for people selling that kind of photo. Is that new? I apologize.

Hmm...I have a hard time with some of the photos. It starts to feel like everyone looks like someone, you know? It is so much of a time capsule, I have to really pull myself back and check if they're possibly the same, or if it is more the way everyone looked back then?

With that said, I don't think it is entirely off the wall that two sickos who used photography to lure victims may have known one another. I would be curious why law enforcement wouldn't have figured that out though, if that was the case, or why they would have not shared it?

I mean, there was obviously *advertiser censored* back then, so guys like that might have traded physical images the way terrible people do today online.
I don't think LE would have known about them knowing each other.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back