VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be why she was recently in NY…

Now Heard has sat down with “Today’s” Savannah Guthrie in a primetime interview set to air Tuesday and Wednesday on NBC.
And the extreme narcissism comes out again.

"Even if you think that I'm lying you still couldn't look me in the eye and tell me you think on social media there has been a fair representation. You cannot tell me that you think this has been fair."

Ever the profound egocentric narcissist she finds it simply impossible that anyone anywhere can view the situation differently than her. She genuinely believes that her perception is the only correct one and anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong. Since she thinks it's unfair that is the only acceptable reality.

I'd have no trouble looking her in the eye and telling her that not only is the representation of her fair, it's also accurate. IMO

Amber Heard slams 'unfair' trial against Johnny Depp on social media

Here
Amber Heard slams 'unfair' trial against Johnny Depp on social media
Here we go with more smearing of Depp and the trial. Everything is unfair to Miss Heard. My opinion is the social media was fueled by the leaks by or her team. Her OP-ED. Her pics captured from TMZ. Her nastiness and cruelty on the recordings. There have been trials I have watched that were televised, with plenty of social media coverage and news coverage and the verdict came out positive for the defense. Ambers alleged evidence was not believed. Her acting on the stand was not believable. The social media had nothing to do
with the verdict.
I only knew of Johnny Depp by the few movies I had watched starting with Junie Moon. I never paid attention to his life nor do I for other actors but think he is a very good actor. These are my thoughts and opinions.

I want to add I think that it just blows my mind how she is also trying to manipulate the audience with her interview by saying "You cannot tell me that you think this has been a fair trial"'

Last edited:
I woke up this morning to the DM headline and multiple pictures of AH. We somehow knew that AH would not go away quietly … she always has to have the last word, but she may be sadly disappointed that we still don’t believe her and never will!

This must be why she was recently in NY…

Now Heard has sat down with “Today’s” Savannah Guthrie in a primetime interview set to air Tuesday and Wednesday on NBC.

Good lort .. this woman needs help. I would love to ask her how many times she has tried to contact Johnny or one of his team since the verdict to say "how could you do this to meeee?" .. or maybe asking him if he still loves her .. cause you know, she is irresistible :rolleyes:

Good lort .. this woman needs help. I would love to ask her how many times she has tried to contact Johnny or one of his team since the verdict to say "how could you do this to meeee?" .. or maybe asking him if he still loves her .. cause you know, she is irresistible :rolleyes:
And we have yet to hear a word of JD's mouth smearing his ex or doing interviews belittling her or her group of attorneys. I doubt he ever will. He seems to be so grateful that this is behind him and I hope it remains that way. He has truly moved on with his life and I hope he can heal and just be happy and do what he loves.

And the extreme narcissism comes out again.

"Even if you think that I'm lying you still couldn't look me in the eye and tell me you think on social media there has been a fair representation. You cannot tell me that you think this has been fair."

Ever the profound egocentric narcissist she finds it simply impossible that anyone anywhere can view the situation differently than her. She genuinely believes that her perception is the only correct one and anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong. Since she thinks it's unfair that is the only acceptable reality.

I'd have no trouble looking her in the eye and telling her that not only is the representation of her fair, it's also accurate. IMO
So now SM has has been wrong and unfair. I am sure she believes that statement. In her mind even if she admits guilt to herself she still will feel that the public is wrong and not fair. She opened the door with her Opeds and allowed the public to make assessments of her. She will just have to deal with it but will never accept it. Her not letting go will cause her more harm. She can’t fix this by talking. Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998