VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

[…]

The much sought-after interview with Heard was filmed on June 9 in NYC under tight security and secrecy. The actress flew in from the Old Dominion specifically for the filming and returned to the DC area later in the day. To keep matters under wraps, the interview was tactically not shot at NBC’s 30 Rock HQ.
During the taping, Heard spoke with the Today co-host about how she believes the decision by the jury could impact free speech in America and other women coming out to talk about domestic abuse, a source close to the situation tells Deadline. She also discussed from her POV the spectacle that the lurid six-week trial became with the self-styled “Deppford Wives” packing the courthouse both inside and outside. Additionally, Heard told Guthrie of the vital differences she sees between the UK “wife beater” libel case that Depp lost in November 2020 against The Sun tabloid, and the legal battle on this side of the Atlantic between the former couple and Rum Diary co-stars. You can watch a clip of the interview below.
[…]

ohhh she is fixin' to P*ss off a bunch of people :D

[…]

The much sought-after interview with Heard was filmed on June 9 in NYC under tight security and secrecy. The actress flew in from the Old Dominion specifically for the filming and returned to the DC area later in the day. To keep matters under wraps, the interview was tactically not shot at NBC’s 30 Rock HQ.
During the taping, Heard spoke with the Today co-host about how she believes the decision by the jury could impact free speech in America and other women coming out to talk about domestic abuse, a source close to the situation tells Deadline. She also discussed from her POV the spectacle that the lurid six-week trial became with the self-styled “Deppford Wives” packing the courthouse both inside and outside. Additionally, Heard told Guthrie of the vital differences she sees between the UK “wife beater” libel case that Depp lost in November 2020 against The Sun tabloid, and the legal battle on this side of the Atlantic between the former couple and Rum Diary co-stars. You can watch a clip of the interview below.
[…]

bbm ... sorry but if this is much sought after then I have a bridge for sale. Most people could care less what this liar has to say. Her words are disgusting.

I watched some snippets on twitter with the sound off. She still sneers, looks angry and full of contempt. Then she remembers and tries to paint on the sad panda face. It's laughable, and definitely more noticeable when you pay attention to her demeanor and not just her words/voice. So much for being silenced by JD. She's had the last SIX YEARS to keep spreading lies while trying to destroy her ex's reputation in the public eye. But she can't fool me. I know what have seen and heard, also dug up on my own. I trust my own senses and rational deductive mind over her narcissistic, cruel, obsessed, dishonest attempts to gaslight the public. I just wish the media wouldn't continue to give her a platform to continue to defame JD. It's not fair. It is not just. I knew she wouldn't, couldn't "move on".

View attachment 349271
Watched it. I must say the facial expressions are ever changing in this person. Can’t help but notice the talking out of the side of her mouth & darker brows.

JMO

I wont be watching---she makes me sick!

I don't understand how SM has unfairly represented her. Fair enough if she'd said MSM.

Is she talking about youtube maybe? SM is basically just public opinion. Why does she think we have to represent her fairly? Doesn't make sense.

“I don't blame them," she said in the teaser, wearing a green blouse and her hair down. "I actually understand. He is a beloved character and people feel they know him. He's a fantastic actor."

NBC released the two-minute clip from the blockbuster interview set to air on Tuesday, Wednesday and in a one-hour special on "Dateline" Friday. It is the first time Heard has spoken publicly since the devastating loss.

Guthrie did not hold back. "There is no polite way to say it. The jury looked at the evidence you presented, they listened to your testimony, and they did not believe you. They thought you were lying," the journalist said.”

Beloved character and people feel like they know him? That’s why the jury came back with that verdict? Ummm no, that wasn’t the reason in my opinion.

Is she saying her attorneys wouldn’t allow her to present evidence of her injuries?

Why didn’t any of her medical providers provide testimony?

I can see exactly what she’s saying here.

“I don't blame them," she said in the teaser, wearing a green blouse and her hair down. "I actually understand. He is a beloved character and people feel they know him. He's a fantastic actor."

She’s as slick as a pint of motor oil.

(God help Johnny IMHO)

"Amber was waiting a bit before speaking out about the trial and sharing her truth until she felt ready and, like, it was a good time," the source says of the actress waiting over a week before giving an interview. "She was advised by her team to lay low and take time for herself for a couple of weeks, see how she felt and take care of herself."

As for how she's feeling now that she's had time to process the verdict, the source tells ET that Heard "is feeling more optimistic now."

The source adds, "She is confident that her side will come out eventually. She has a plan and strategy to make a comeback over the next year."

Ugh evening NBC news is on right now, they are going to do a teaser.

This was my first clip to see, thats the extent of it.

Question: After the beloved Johnny statement she quickly says the Rando thing. Is that the correct order or was it just a quick switch for the clip? She quickly goes from sad fake face to normal fake face…whatever that is at the moment.

Its very noteworthy that she has not worn anything exposing her chest, as in, just a v-neck or scoop neck. She is carrying her polished & smart aura forward. Clothing wise, it’s a quick visual observation that universally reads instant credibility. That’s one thing in addition to her lying that she has been consistent with.

Did she wear green to match her eyes for the “15 minutes of fame”??

I can see exactly what she’s saying here.

She’s as slick as a pint of motor oil.

A tell-all book?? That was on the E teaser and I haven’t heard that anywhere else yet.

There were photos of her diary, so I guess she is thinking she can use her evidence that didn’t make it into the courtroom?? She’s a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288