Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

"FBI agents tasked with finding missing eight-year-old Harmony Montgomery were seen Tuesday removing a refrigerator wrapped in biohazard tape from a home previously linked to the girl's allegedly abusive father.

Investigators were filmed rolling the refrigerator from the New Hampshire residence on Tuesday afternoon, wrapping the home appliance in biohazard tape and loading it and a slew of other items into a truck."

From the link:

I wish DM would stick to photos and leave the details to others! I don't believe DM's report that Harmony and her dad were living on the 2nd floor of the apt when she disappeared! We know they were in the house on Gilford, (Nov 2019) and then living in cars (Dec -Jan 2019) when Harmony is believed to have disappeared.
  • Harmony, then five, disappeared between November and December 2019, while she was living with her dad at the residence, a second-floor apartment

Search connected to missing girl Harmony Montgomery underway at Union Street home

There is a video in this link. Around the :34 mark, one reporter asks the other a question that apparently has been asked by people. If the search is legitimate or just an attempt to keep Harmony's name in the spotlight? The reporter replies that this situation is different because they had information come into investigators they found the information credible because it came in from a person close to the family and situation.

This is my loose attempt at transcribing part of the video. My apologies for any mistakes. I'm no professional.

Last edited:
If the info does come from an insider ...and they have found signs of decomp etc....gotta ask the question ..how close do LE actually look at the suspects........

That would mean he has been lugging her around with him :oops:

all speculative moo

If the info does come from an insider ...and they have found signs of decomp etc....gotta ask the question ..how close do LE actually look at the suspects........

That would mean he has been lugging her around with him :oops:

all speculative moo
I'm a little confused. The person living in the apartment now know the family of harmony montgomery? On the local news station there has been no new developments as of 49 minutes ago. I hope they get answers soon.

I'm a little confused. The person living in the apartment now know the family of harmony montgomery? On the local news station there has been no new developments as of 49 minutes ago. I hope they get answers soon.
I heard that too.
IMO that person was misspeaking...talking up their involvement, connection to this big news.

Annoying.:mad:

facts matter.

As of 5/5/22, we know that KM had already been charged with 1-count of theft by deception (misdemeanor) i.e., welfare fraud claiming HM for food when she was no longer in the household; and 2-counts of receiving stolen property (felony).

More recently-- 6/6/22, KM was arrested on two counts of perjury for lying to a grand jury. We also she was expected to be arraigned on Monday but agreed to waive arraignment at the last minute.

Court paperwork released Monday revealed that KM lied to a grand jury about a prior work location and the time of a work shift.

KM and AM share 3 children together ages range from about 1 - 4.

For the sake of her 3 children, I'm hoping that KM saw the light to cooperate and tell all she knows. MOO

6/14/22

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — A former home of the father and stepmother of a New Hampshire girl missing since 2019 at age 5 is being searched as part of the investigation into her disappearance, police said Tuesday.

Adam and Kayla Montgomery had lived at the apartment in Manchester, police said. The time period wasn’t immediately known. Earlier this year, authorities searched a different home the couple lived in.

FBI investigators were seen bringing a refrigerator to the scene, and staffers wore hazmat suits.

Later, investigators could be seen bringing a refrigerator out of the apartment building and then wrapping it in black plastic.

Adam Montgomery had custody of his daughter, Harmony Montgomery, who was last seen in late 2019 but authorities didn’t know she was missing until last year.

Catching up... Does anyone have a link to today's interview w/Crystal? When did she tell LE to look into Adam's former home? (see article below)

JUN 14, 2022

Harmony Montgomery investigation leads law enforcement officers to Manchester home

[...]

Sources told News 9 that new, credible information from a person close to the investigation led to the search at the apartment.

[...]

Sorey said she told police to look into Adam Montgomery's former home, saying her intuition told her something wasn't right.

"I had been there quite a few times and passed out fliers," she said. "I had people come out while I was doing it, and some of the people said they saw her for a couple days and then said they never saw her."

[...]

ETA: There's some of it in this article. No full interview anywhere?

Catching up... Does anyone have a link to today's interview w/Crystal? When did she tell LE to look into Adam's former home? (see article below)

JUN 14, 2022

Harmony Montgomery investigation leads law enforcement officers to Manchester home

[...]

Sources told News 9 that new, credible information from a person close to the investigation led to the search at the apartment.

[...]

Sorey said she told police to look into Adam Montgomery's former home, saying her intuition told her something wasn't right.

"I had been there quite a few times and passed out fliers," she said. "I had people come out while I was doing it, and some of the people said they saw her for a couple days and then said they never saw her."

[...]

No, I've seen the video of that interview Mother of Harmony Montgomery hopes new search provides answers

But it also doesn't explain when.

JUN 14, 2022

[...]

[...]

[...]

The video with mom SR is part of the same 1:50 min news video at the WMUR9 News link. If there's a longer interview, I'm not aware of it.

I dunno, don't hear anything new. I recall SR made similar statements to the media at the beginning of the year referring to the house on Gilford St where LE was seen melting snow and ground thawing equipment in the backyard. (i.e.,SR hanging flyers and some residents telling her they saw HM a few times, and some never saw her).

IMO, if AM/KM didn't live at the Union St apartment until March 2021, I don't think HM ever stepped foot inside alive.

This is the transcript of news video and SR's comments:

THE APARTMENT BUILDING THAT WILL LEAD INVESTIGATORS TO HER DAUGHTER. >>, IT IS AGONIZING. M:TI CRYSTAL STORY TRIES TO REINMA PATIENT AS LAW-ENFORCEMENT SEARCHES THIS APARTMENT BUILDING. >>

I’M TRYING TO DO SOME SELF-CARE, A LOT OF PRAYING, AND KEEPING IN CONTACT WITH SUPPORTS. TIM: SHE SAYS SHEOLD TOL PICE TO LOOK INTO THE FORMER HOME OF ADAM MONTGOMERY, ADDING THAT HER INTUITION TOLD HER SOMETHING WASN’T RIGHT. >>

I HAD GONE THERE QUITE A FEW TIMES AND PASSED OUT FLYERS AND HUNGP U POSTERS AND I HAD PEOPLE COME OUT WHILE I WAS DOING IT. I WAS ASKING THEM IF THEY HAD SEEN HER, WHEN THEY HAD SEEN HER. SOME OEF TH PEOPLE SAID THEY HAD SEEN HER FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND DID NOT SEE HER ANYMORE.

THE SEARCH IS A SERIES OF NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THIS CASE AS NEWS 9 EXCLUSIVELY REPORDTE ON MONDAY, ADAM MONTGOMERY APPEAR TO IN COURT ON HIS PARENTAL RIGHTS. CRYSTAL IS HOPING THE DAY HAS COME THAT SHE WILL FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HARMONY. >> HOPEFULLY WE CAN FIND SOME TYPE OF EVIDENCE, BECSEAU HARMONY NEEDS JUSTICE. SHE NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS, REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME. I’M STILL GOING TO BRING HER HOME, I’M STILL GOING TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE.

TIM: THE SEARCH IS ACTUALLY ONE OF SEVERAL THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE OVER THE MONTHS. YOU MAY REMEMBER IN JANUARY, INVESTIGATORS ALSO SEARCHED A HOME ON GUILFORD STREET HERE IN MANCHESTER THAT AMAD AND HARMONY LIVED OUT. SOURCES TELLING NEWS NINE INVESTIGATES THAT THE NOTHING WAS FOUND IN THAT SEARCH CONNECTED TO THE DISAPPEARANCE. RESIDENTS WHO LIVE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD ARE HOPING FOR A DIFFERENT OUTCOME TODAY.

By late afternoon a DPW crew was using a high-tech camera in the sewer line below union street outside the apartment.

Harmony’s biological mother Crystal Sorey told 7NEWS by phone she always had a bad feeling about that apartment.

“I don’t know what they’re looking for really but I’m hoping that it just brings us closer to getting answers,” she said.

Adam Montgomery is currently in jail on charges including that he hit his daughter.

In January, police dug up a backyard in Manchester where Harmony last lived but were unable to locate any signs of the missing child.

The AG’s Office said that no other information on the reason for the search will be released, citing the ongoing investigation.
Adam and Kayla Montgomery had lived at the apartment in Manchester, police said. The time period wasn't immediately known. Earlier this year, authorities searched a different home the couple lived in.

FBI investigators were seen bringing a refrigerator to the scene, and staffers wore hazmat suits.
FBI agents looking for missing New Hampshire girl Harmony Montgomery seized a large refrigerator on Tuesday.The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office wouldn’t disclose any details regarding the current search.WBZ4

Later, investigators could be seen bringing a refrigerator out of the apartment building and then wrapping it in black plastic.

“I hope this brings us closer to getting answers and getting Harmony the justice she deserves," her mother, Crystal Sorey, told The Associated Press.
Adam Montgomery, of Manchester, N.H. Montgomery, 31, father of the missing girl, Harmony Montgomery, was arrested Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022, on second-degree assault, custody and child endangerment charges regarding his daughter.Adam Montgomery was arrested Jan. 4, 2022, on second-degree assault, custody and child endangerment charges regarding his daughter Harmony.Manchester Police Department via AP
Police have received hundreds of tips since they started searching for Harmony. The reward for information that leads them to the missing child now sits at $150,000.

Last edited:
In this video, Crystal tells Brian that she has told police to look further into that building "since the beginning." So, I'm going to assume that this credible information from a person close to the investigation was not from Crystal.

Also in this video, Brian says LE removed a refrigerator from the apartment and that the FBI went out and bought a replacement refrigerator for the current tenants.

Investigators remove evidence from apartment tied to Harmony Montgomery

A massive all-day law enforcement search of a Manchester, N.H. apartment building Tuesday failed to locate Harmony Montgomery.

The now 8-year-old girl has not been seen in two-and-a-half years. New Hampshire authorities, including Manchester Police, Hillsborough County Sheriffs, and the New Hampshire office of the FBI spent hours Tuesday retrieving evidence from an apartment at 644 Union Street. The street reopened around 10 p.m. after the search ended for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10