Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its because LE knew that two people were signing into the AS account, or least, that's what they claimed. KK admitted that he created the account and shared his password, and perhaps CSAM, with others. The AS account chatted with Libby the night before she died. IMO, KK knows who committed the crime.

I agree with nothing of this..or with any exchange between him and libby ( which we have zero proof off )
but ill go with the flow and ask...so bg is his his associate and he told him about his crime ? and now he is protecting him ...like how

...\
most of ppl wouldnt agree but i believe that the murder sheet have caused a major disturbance in the case that might lead to over all damage.. I keep picturing BG getting further and further away while ppl are so excited about leaked interrogations of this idiot
all of this for clicks and money as usual

Interesting information and asking myself, who would protect who? Who would have wi-fi? What significance is question on line 20?????
Refer to page #99 Lines 12 thru 21... specifically this part.
16 Q: So what was his reaction when you came home?
17 A: He was freaking out. I mean he was crying, my grandpa was freaking out. You
18 know, I mean they raided my house you know what I mean like that's really
19 traumatic like experience so.
20 Q: You say your grandpa was there too, when you got home?
21 A: No but he came over and he left like shortly before I got there. But.
22 Q: So other I mean there had to be a conversation there, what, 'cause dad knew.

Why did the detective care whether or not the grandpa was there? Isn't an interesting thing to point out that after KK came home. He then found "his/the cell phone" on the microwave....Right? And, the detective later tells KK, I really believe you are telling the truth about that part. Hmmm, I wonder who left KK's phone on the microwave before freaking out and leaving??
I think this could be one of the weirdest scenarios, ever!!! Just throwing my thoughts out for you WS pals.
PS....found the exact line from the transcript page 80 Line 14:
14: Q: Well I'm going to tell you that, after your polygraph when you got home you
15 found the phone on the microwave, like you said I think that was the, the most
honest statement you made right
16 here today was what you just said-

Last edited:
Continuing my thoughts. KK was taken to the police station for a polygraph. I now, also believe someone put that cell phone on the microwave while KK was taking his polygraph at the police station. Someone close enough to KK to know that he probably spends a lot of time in the kitchen and using the microwave. Even the detective believes that is the one truthful thing KK had said. All of KK's phones, tablet and internet devices were taken by the police, so KK had asked to use his Dad's phone or asked his Dad to call in the information. (Right) But, the phone was not picked up for 2 days...maybe his Dad did not make the call as promised and instead delayed until the info was wiped clean??
Could it be? Can it be? Would a relative take advantage of a ne'er do well pot head's cell phone access? Even at that, how would the relative know what phone to hide from police? I guess they would know if they had been logging into the phone, too. Man-o-man, double wow's and I don't like where this is headed... don't know if I can go down that rabbit hole just yet. I think I'll just sit on the ground and let someone else with a bigger flashlight go down that one.

The pictures I've seen of KK are of an obese person. I would describe Bridge Guy as not more than possibly "stocky" (and layers could be making him look larger than he is). I don't think it's much a leap to assume that KK is somehow involved in the murders, but I don't see his build as being a match for BG.
Just speaking on the appearance aspect of it, its not at all uncommon for an offender to change their appearance either intentionally or unintentionally post offense

They gain weight, they lose weight, they alter their appearance, they cut their hair, they grow facial hair,they shave, they color their hair etc..

Some even change they way they dress.

Once, had a guy who dropped 40 lbs in 2 months just due to the stress of being a suspect, and increased, drug use.

So I wouldn't hang too much what he looked like then as opposed to now.

I agree with nothing of this..or with any exchange between him and libby ( which we have zero proof off )
but ill go with the flow and ask...so bg is his his associate and he told him about his crime ? and now he is protecting him ...like how

...\
most of ppl wouldnt agree but i believe that the murder sheet have caused a major disturbance in the case that might lead to over all damage.. I keep picturing BG getting further and further away while ppl are so excited about leaked interrogations of this idiot

Becky Patty and KAK himself have confirmed that KAK did , in fact , have an online connection with LG.

EBM to add information and link:

/////////////////////////////////
“I know for a fact that this Anthony_shots account did have contact with Libby,” Patty told FOX News Senior Correspondent Laura Ingle.

////////////////////////////////////////

“I feel that he knows more than he says.”

‘Police have said there was DNA’: New interview sheds further light on the Delphi murders

Last edited:
i am just curious why so many repeat the assumption ..that x had a rule in the murder or knew about it or BG ?
what exactly hints at others knowing about this crime and how exactly ...

By "X" , I assume you are referring to KAK.

In the past 5 plus years, there have been several people surface in the news that seemed to be potential POI . None of them have ever had a proven link to either of the girls.

Then, in December of 2021- the ISP actually make a plea on YouTube for information about an account for someone calling themselves Anthony Shots. The officer that was in the video made a statement saying it was in relation to The Delphi Murders.

That is the initial interest...

Now...let's add that since then , the transcripts of KAK being interviewed by LE while he sits in prison include information that KAK did in fact have contact with LG , was arrested for CSAM (which prove an interest in very young girls ranging in age from 3 up to their mid teens) , the fact that AS had sent messages to LG after her death, exchanged texts with a frined of LG's saying he was supposed to meet her the day that she was murdered, looked up "How long does DNA last?," repeatedly looked uany information about the murders while on vacation with his father, and seemed to have an interest in looking at photos of dead children.

Also- the fact that LE has shown interest in KAK's own father - who has a super violent history - and has since ceased contact with KAK for reasons unknown ( we can insert our own theories here) seems to be a pretty convincing argument that there is a pretty good cause for the belief that KAK has involvement in what happened to the girls in Delphi on February 13th, 2017.

There is actual proof (for the first time in this case) that KAK has a connection to LG and was wiping his phone of any information that could incriminate him in the case.

Now- IMO- KAK sounds like the voice on the recording...AND I don't believe that he is in any way the dumb innocent oddity that he has painted himself to be. I think that with the help of someone else, he became more and more cunning, calculating and invested in his involvement in this case. That is MOO .

...\

One more thing to maybe keep in mind.

If there is a very "off chance" that KAK is NOT somehow involved- it really doesn't make any difference if people are excited about the paperwork that the Murder Sheet has produced. People- as in the public at large- really have no bearing on what LE is thinking, doing and investigating. So, in that respect- the killer is not slipping away... and that, is what matters the most IMO.

By "X" , I assume you are referring to KAK.

In the past 5 plus years, there have been several people surface in the news that seemed to be potential POI . None of them have ever had a proven link to either of the girls.

Then, in December of 2021- the ISP actually make a plea on YouTube for information about an account for someone calling themselves Anthony Shots. The officer that was in the video made a statement saying it was in relation to The Delphi Murders.

That is the initial interest...

Now...let's add that since then , the transcripts of KAK being interviewed by LE while he sits in prison include information that KAK did in fact have contact with LG , was arrested for CSAM (which prove an interest in very young girls ranging in age from 3 up to their mid teens) , the fact that AS had sent messages to LG after her death, exchanged texts with a frined of LG's saying he was supposed to meet her the day that she was murdered, looked up "How long does DNA last?," repeatedly looked uany information about the murders while on vacation with his father, and seemed to have an interest in looking at photos of dead children.

Also- the fact that LE has shown interest in KAK's own father - who has a super violent history - and has since ceased contact with KAK for reasons unknown ( we can insert our own theories here) seems to be a pretty convincing argument that there is a pretty good cause for the belief that KAK has involvement in what happened to the girls in Delphi on February 13th, 2017.

There is actual proof (for the first time in this case) that KAK has a connection to LG and was wiping his phone of any information that could incriminate him in the case.

Now- IMO- KAK sounds like the voice on the recording...AND I don't believe that he is in any way the dumb innocent oddity that he has painted himself to be. I think that with the help of someone else, he became more and more cunning, calculating and invested in his involvement in this case. That is MOO .
I somehow had never realized there were clips of KAKs voice out there, but man, yeah it is awfully similar to BG.

I think Chadwell’s in some clips is even closer, but not by a wide margin, and in others it might be further away. Crazy.

IContinuing my thoughts. KK was taken to the police station for a polygraph. I now, also believe someone put that cell phone on the microwave while KK was taking his polygraph at the police station. Someone close enough to KK to know that he probably spends a lot of time in the kitchen and using the microwave. Even the detective believes that is the one truthful thing KK had said. All of KK's phones, tablet and internet devices were taken by the police, so KK had asked to use his Dad's phone or asked his Dad to call in the information. (Right) But, the phone was not picked up for 2 days...maybe his Dad did not make the call as promised and instead delayed until the info was wiped clean??
Could it be? Can it be? Would a relative take advantage of a ne'er do well pot head's cell phone access? Even at that, how would the relative know what phone to hide from police? I guess they would know if they had been logging into the phone, too. Man-o-man, double wow's and I don't like where this is headed... don't know if I can go down that rabbit hole just yet. I think I'll just sit on the ground and let someone else with a bigger flashlight go down that one.
Interesting. Were any of his KK family members at the 2019 press conference? P.S. I edited this only because I posted incorrectly the first time. I guess you can tell I am new to the posting stuff.

Just speaking on the appearance aspect of it, its not at all uncommon for an offender to change their appearance either intentionally or unintentionally post offense

They gain weight, they lose weight, they alter their appearance, they cut their hair, they grow facial hair,they shave, they color their hair etc..

Some even change they way they dress.

Once, had a guy who dropped 40 lbs in 2 months just due to the stress of being a suspect, and increased, drug use.

So I wouldn't hang too much what he looked like then as opposed to now.
Let's not forget Robert DeNiro changing his physical appearance in a short period of time, gaining 60 pounds, to play Jake LaMotta in Raging Bull.

It certainly fits the verbiage of "hiding in plain sight"

Interesting information and asking myself, who would protect who? Who would have wi-fi? What significance is question on line 20?????
Refer to page #99 Lines 12 thru 21... specifically this part.
16 Q: So what was his reaction when you came home?
17 A: He was freaking out. I mean he was crying, my grandpa was freaking out. You
18 know, I mean they raided my house you know what I mean like that's really
19 traumatic like experience so.
20 Q: You say your grandpa was there too, when you got home?
21 A: No but he came over and he left like shortly before I got there. But.
22 Q: So other I mean there had to be a conversation there, what, 'cause dad knew.

Why did the detective care whether or not the grandpa was there? Isn't an interesting thing to point out that after KK came home. He then found "his/the cell phone" on the microwave....Right? And, the detective later tells KK, I really believe you are telling the truth about that part. Hmmm, I wonder who left KK's phone on the microwave before freaking out and leaving??
I think this could be one of the weirdest scenarios, ever!!! Just throwing my thoughts out for you WS pals.
PS....found the exact line from the transcript page 80 Line 14:
14: Q: Well I'm going to tell you that, after your polygraph when you got home you
15 found the phone on the microwave, like you said I think that was the, the most
honest statement you made right
16 here today was what you just said-
Grandpa and TK?

There has been much discussion about how LE can lie during interrogations, how other random POIs fit BG, how the online connection could be coincidental and unrelated to the murders, and how LE screwed up, etc. Despite everything, KAK did admit to certain things, in fact insisting he spoke with L's friend from the sleepover. I'd be curious to know why everyone thinks LE came out with the a_shots ask, updated the SM platforms used, are requesting tips to the A&L tip line, and told BP that they believe there is an online connection and that L was indeed communicating with a_shots. Why would LE do this if KAK's a_shots has nothing to do with the murders?

are you saying that the phone was not on the micro during the original search?
My sense is that no, the phone was not on the microwave during the search. If it was, LE completely missed a pivotal piece of evidence, and while that's possible, I think considering the location, it's unlikely. They had just returned from Vegas that same day, iirc, so it's hard to say where that phone was, but it appears LE was aware of it during the search because it said from the interview that the iPhone 5 was his main phone.

The phone's reappearance on the microwave while KAK was at his polygraph is suspicious to me, in the same way TK's 2018 facebook post tried to suggest KAK was not in IN in Feb 2017.

There has been much discussion about how LE can lie during interrogations, how other random POIs fit BG, how the online connection could be coincidental and unrelated to the murders, and how LE screwed up, etc. Despite everything, KAK did admit to certain things, in fact insisting he spoke with L's friend from the sleepover. I'd be curious to know why everyone thinks LE came out with the a_shots ask, updated the SM platforms used, are requesting tips to the A&L tip line, and told BP that they believe there is an online connection and that L was indeed communicating with a_shots. Why would LE do this if KAK's a_shots has nothing to do with the murders?

I don’t know but I do wonder, had they not, aside from the fact it also took 2 1/2 years for KAK to be charged and arrested for the 30 felonies he had admitted to, it would’ve looked utterly incompetent to not pursue KAK at all knowing that interview would surface when his charges were heard. But it’s now been almost two years since that interview was conducted. How likely is it anybody will have proof of some sort of incriminating online connection from over five years ago that will go toward solving the murder of Abby and Libby but didn’t report it to LE at the time? I have difficulty feeling optimistic this KAK connection is going to suddenly break open the case given LE didn’t act on it sooner. JMO

I don’t know but I do wonder, had they not, aside from the fact it also took 2 1/2 years for KAK to be charged and arrested for the 30 felonies he had admitted to, it would’ve looked utterly incompetent to not pursue KAK at all knowing that interview would surface when his charges were heard. But it’s now been almost two years since that interview was conducted. How likely is it anybody will have proof of some sort of incriminating online connection from over five years ago that will go toward solving the murder of Abby and Libby but didn’t report it to LE at the time? I have difficulty feeling optimistic this KAK connection is going to suddenly break open the case given LE didn’t act on it sooner. JMO
My best guess is LE interviewed all the girls who were at the sleepover with Libby and Abby, and perhaps initially out of fear, they didn't mention the conversations that were going on between Libby and AS that night. It's also possible that they did but they couldn't remember his screen name. Someone, however, in 2020 obviously told LE about AS, AKA Kegan Kline, and he was arrested. Based on the interrogation, it is very clear that LE considers him a suspect. IMO

My best guess is LE interviewed all the girls who were at the sleepover with Libby and Abby, and perhaps initially out of fear, they didn't mention the conversations that were going on between Libby and AS that night. It's also possible that they did but they couldn't remember his screen name. Someone, however, in 2020 obviously told LE about AS, AKA Kegan Kline, and he was arrested. Based on the interrogation, it is very clear that LE considers him a suspect. IMO
LE knew about a_shots and KAK by 2/25/17, because it's all in the search affidavit. In the 2020 interview, LE said on 2/20/17, a girl had given her address to a_shots and planned a meetup, which led to her coming home on the bus to find a guy in a ski mask looking into her bedroom window. Subpoenas connected a_shots to the Peru house where KAK and TK lived, which resulted in the search warrant being served on 2/25/17. Someone or something had already linked a_shots to L at that point, imo, because KAK was polygraphed about it (apparently). I believe, perhaps incorrectly, that the girl from the 2/20/17 incident was maybe also at the sleepover where L talked to a_shots.

I don't know why it took so long for KAK to be arrested, but ultimately he was, and with 30 charges based on digital evidence found over those 2 years. My hope is that the digital complexity of this case is what has taken a substantial amount of time to uncover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks