MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

10 years since Baby Lisa vanished; family hopes for her return

The family believes there is someone will out there that knows something about their baby’s disappearance.

“It's definitely out there, and especially with as many people that there has to be involved in this,” said Jeremy Irwin. “There's got to be somebody sooner or later that's going to blow the lid off the whole thing.”

10 years since Baby Lisa vanished; family hopes for her return

What about her drinking buddy? Get her drunk slip in later or have someone else do it. Then slip off in to the night.
Or for human trafficking.
Also the cadaver dogs picked up a scent in the child’s room

At the time of the scent picked up, I read too, that the room had dirty diapers in it and the scent of dirty diapers with baby's poop could throw off the dog from the cadaver as the same scent as remarkable as that sounds is what they said.

I just saw this case on People Investigation. I have def read about it before but have some questions. 1- the phone call. Obviously the transient stole the phones and then called his ex gf. So he obviously broke into the house which also makes me believe that he took Lisa. Right? Or am I missing something…. 2- the woman who was drinking with Deborah that night….what did she have to say about it? Was Deborah normal? Was she complaining about the kids? Did she seem off? And was the neighbor cleared? Just trying to find those two answers. MOO

I just saw this case on People Investigation. I have def read about it before but have some questions. 1- the phone call. Obviously the transient stole the phones and then called his ex gf. So he obviously broke into the house which also makes me believe that he took Lisa. Right? Or am I missing something…. 2- the woman who was drinking with Deborah that night….what did she have to say about it? Was Deborah normal? Was she complaining about the kids? Did she seem off? And was the neighbor cleared? Just trying to find those two answers. MOO
If possible, read the entire thread. In answer to your question, Am I missing something?"" IMO the answer is yes.

This is so sad :(. I don't know what happened and there are many possibilities.

However, I will say this. A lot of people are discussing accidental type theories. It was stated that the boys asked if they could sleep with the mum and also the new stray kitten. In these kind of scenarios, it's not impossible that the mum or someone maybe wanted Lisa to sleep in the bed with all of them. Doesn't DB say she doesn't remember if she checked on Lisa before she went to bed? So, going by that, she would not actually know. She said she was too drunk to remember at some points.

It would be really sad if something like SIDS (SIDS was the third leading cause of death in children less than one year old in the United states in 2011. It is the most common cause of death between one month and one year of age apparently) or falling off the bed was the cause and then sheer panic set in. And fear given the drinking and so on of how it would be looked at.

But I will reiterate we simply don't know what happened.

To be honest, I think it is sad whatever the reason was. I mean obviously I very much hope what happened was actually someone took her who desperately wanted a baby and looked after her and she is alive. Not that that is right at all, it is pretty despicable, but I really wish that so very much compared to any alternatives.

This story is on Investigative Discovery channel right now!
It remains heartbreaking. Right now it appears the police are looking
at Lisa since husband had a verified alibi.
I think you're getting names mixed up.

Police looked at both of Lisa's parents very hard early in the investigation. They are not named suspects and are instead victims in this case.
JMO.

A decade later, the Kansas City, Missouri, Police Department said they have no suspects and they would not discuss details of the case because this is still an active missing person’s case and investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back