Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know no neighbours heard or saw her?
3 inquests and tones of media reports and so far nothing has been mentioned about hearing the FM calling out for W.. many say they heard the FF but none have stated hearing the FM. Some reports mention FM looking distraught
How do you know that they did? I haven’t heard or read anything from neighbours comments/testimonies stating they saw or heard the fm on their properties looking for W. If you have information that says otherwise pls share

And if she did wait there until the police arrived, it's then 11:06am, a long time before sunset.
And to that I will add that the FM nor WT sister no the FGM took part in the search for WT that day or any other day thereafter. Which is another thing I found rather strange.. I’ve often wondered why W sister was not out on the street calling out for her brother. From reports LH stated that she and her children were out searching and screaming out his name as LH said that if W was hiding maybe hearing a child’s voice would entice him out of his hiding spot.

3 inquests and tones of media reports and so far nothing has been mentioned about hearing the FM calling out for W.. many say they heard the FF but none have stated hearing the FM. Some reports mention FM looking distraught
You've contradicted yourself over nobody seeing her and I consider your reason for believing nobody heard her extremely poor. I'm dropping out of this conversation.

Jun 26, 2018
“It was a knock at the door, but instinctively Lydene Heslop knew something was wrong. "It was so much more than just a knock," recalls Lydene, a 36-year-old mother of two and volunteer bookkeeper for the local tennis club, on whose accounts she was working at the time. "It was hard, insistent, a plea for help. Then I heard the voice of the woman who was knocking and I knew something awful had happened. It was a voice tinged with desperation."

That voice belonged to the mother of a missing boy, William Tyrrell, a three-year-old last seen wearing a blue and red Spiderman outfit, whose disappearance in 2014 has baffled NSW police and cast a dark and enduring pall over Kendall, a small and otherwise peaceful rural community on the NSW mid-North Coast.

William Tyrrell was last seen wearing a blue and red Spiderman outfit.

"The mother and the grandmother were standing at the door. The mother said a little boy was missing, that he was playing in the backyard up the road and hadn't been seen for about 25 minutes or so," says Lydene.

"She asked if I'd seen him, but of course, I was inside. I called out to my children, who were playing out the back, and asked if they'd seen him, but they hadn't and then all three of us started searching through the front yard, the side of the house and the backyard and the bush that borders the properties around here.

"The mother had this haunted look on her face. I remember thinking that was how I would look if one of my children went missing. At one point, we all stopped to listen because he was only a little boy and if he was in the bush, then it wouldn't have been long before he stopped and started crying. We didn't hear a thing except the wind in the trees."

BBM - NB: Two points:-

1. FFC says that William had been missing 25 minutes or so ..... this property search (from 10.30) must have been before the 000 call which was at 10.56.

2. FFGM, in her walkthrough, didn't say that she had accompanied FFC to search.

Yes ….

To be totally honest I really struggle to understand that the FM could have put William right there in the bush so close to the house, and that nothing has been found there in the last 7 years, if that was the case ….??

However we don’t know what information the Police have, and I have never tried to conceal an accidental death…or any death, for that matter….so I don’t know what that thought process would be like?

Police would know that if they have this wrong, (again), they will be made to pay handsomely with another law suite, by the FP’s…. Seems like a rather large gamble, if they don’t have any actual evidence… imo

William needs and deserves justice, and to be found, to RIP..

Before the search began, police confirmed publicly for the first time they were looking for William's remains.

During the latest search a car, which belonged to the boy's late foster grandmother, was also seized by police from Gymea in Sydney's south on November 9.

Police believe the car may have been used to transfer the boy's body.

New evidence from the operation is expected to be put before the coronial inquest, which is set to resume at a later date.

What, if the car (of FGM) was used for the transport of a 100% intact body of little W, alive 100%? Him feeling to be on an adventure and meeting strangers, which he was used to meet from time to time (all the Facs people and so on). Little W loved men (his bio father and the foster father), so it was no problem for the little boy, to meet some friendly man, who promised to have a nice time with himself or another man.

You've contradicted yourself over nobody seeing her and I consider your reason for believing nobody heard her extremely poor. I'm dropping out of this conversation.
Let’s put this back into perspective shall we. My very first point made was that I haven’t read or heard anything that states neighbours hearing or seeing the FM prior to her drive.. after her return is a different story. Of course people heard and saw her as well as the FF.. my point and let me be very clear about it was that if the FM searched every property on Benaroon Drive that morning just minutes after WT went missing which I’m “assuming” was before her drive as that is the only thing that makes sense to me , then she must have searched without alerting any neighbours in her search as no neighbour came out to assist in that search until after she returned from her drive

So obviously this was after LH return from the grocery store which was sometime around 10:30am. Did FM and FGM go to LH home before or after speaking to AMS? Either way it would have been after the FM returned from her drive. Perhaps they went to LH while AMS went to PS. Let’s not forget in the FF walkthrough he states arriving back to benaroon drive around 10:35 where FM FGM n W sister we’re all sitting on the back veranda when he is asked if W is with him . He replies why would he be with me and FM replies because I’ve been looking for him for about 5min now and I can’t find him. FM remembers searching the garden around the house and searching inside the house before walking around in the same spot thinking where is he why can’t I see any red.. so if FM had alerted neighbours prior to her drive then surely neighbours would have been out on the street looking for W when FF returned. So do i believe FM searched every single property on the street minutes after WT went missing .. no I don’t believe she did..

Jun 26, 2018
“It was a knock at the door, but instinctively Lydene Heslop knew something was wrong. "It was so much more than just a knock," recalls Lydene, a 36-year-old mother of two and volunteer bookkeeper for the local tennis club, on whose accounts she was working at the time. "It was hard, insistent, a plea for help. Then I heard the voice of the woman who was knocking and I knew something awful had happened. It was a voice tinged with desperation."

That voice belonged to the mother of a missing boy, William Tyrrell, a three-year-old last seen wearing a blue and red Spiderman outfit, whose disappearance in 2014 has baffled NSW police and cast a dark and enduring pall over Kendall, a small and otherwise peaceful rural community on the NSW mid-North Coast.

William Tyrrell was last seen wearing a blue and red Spiderman outfit.

"The mother and the grandmother were standing at the door. The mother said a little boy was missing, that he was playing in the backyard up the road and hadn't been seen for about 25 minutes or so," says Lydene.

"She asked if I'd seen him, but of course, I was inside. I called out to my children, who were playing out the back, and asked if they'd seen him, but they hadn't and then all three of us started searching through the front yard, the side of the house and the backyard and the bush that borders the properties around here.

"The mother had this haunted look on her face. I remember thinking that was how I would look if one of my children went missing. At one point, we all stopped to listen because he was only a little boy and if he was in the bush, then it wouldn't have been long before he stopped and started crying. We didn't hear a thing except the wind in the trees."

BBM - NB: Two points:-

1. FFC says that William had been missing 25 minutes or so ..... this property search (from 10.30) must have been before the 000 call which was at 10.56.

2. FFGM, in her walkthrough, didn't say that she had accompanied FFC to search.
I believe the property search (if you want to call it that) by FM was definitely done after her drive and before the 000 call. By this stage as mentioned he had been missing for 25min (so the statement made earlier in the thread about the search being done by FM only minutes after the disappearance isn’t a very accurate statement). When I think “only minutes” I think 1 2 3 4 maybe 5 minutes not 25min.
And yes I can’t recall the FGM mentioning her walk over to LH house with FM however I do remember in the FGM walkthrough her mentioning being outside in the street talking to AMS as she couldn’t find her daughter who had gone to look for W and was gone quite some time. FGM also mentions seeing FF arrive home and somehow knowing W was missing and she thought FM must have told him. But how is all this possible when the FF in his walkthrough states that when he arrived back to the house FM FGM and sister were all there on the back veranda when he was asked the question “is W with you”.
There are lies and inconsistencies right throughout this case from the foster carers right from the very beginning..
even blind Benny can see that

I believe the property search (if you want to call it that) by FM was definitely done after her drive and before the 000 call. By this stage as mentioned he had been missing for 25min (so the statement made earlier in the thread about the search being done by FM only minutes after the disappearance isn’t a very accurate statement). When I think “only minutes” I think 1 2 3 4 maybe 5 minutes not 25min.
And yes I can’t recall the FGM mentioning her walk over to LH house with FM however I do remember in the FGM walkthrough her mentioning being outside in the street talking to AMS as she couldn’t find her daughter who had gone to look for W and was gone quite some time. FGM also mentions seeing FF arrive home and somehow knowing W was missing and she thought FM must have told him. But how is all this possible when the FF in his walkthrough states that when he arrived back to the house FM FGM and sister were all there on the back veranda when he was asked the question “is W with you”.
There are lies and inconsistencies right throughout this case from the foster carers right from the very beginning..
even blind Benny can see that
You make some good points Chrissy ..... especially that FFC and FGM must have knocked on Lydene Heslop's door after the Batar Creek drive that FFC said that she did (did any witnesses to that drive come forward?); also, timewise, this door knocking at Lydene Heslop's must have been following MFC's return.

In MFC's walkthrough when he points and "bleep .. all sitting down", I think that he meant 'they' were all sitting down when William jumped off the back deck and ran around the side of the house from where he disappeared. JMO only.

You make some good points Chrissy ..... especially that FFC and FGM must have knocked on Lydene Heslop's door after the Batar Creek drive that FFC said that she did (did any witnesses to that drive come forward?); also, timewise, this door knocking at Lydene Heslop's must have been following MFC's return.

In MFC's walkthrough when he points and "bleep .. all sitting down", I think that he meant 'they' were all sitting down when William jumped off the back deck and ran around the side of the house from where he disappeared. JMO only.
Fair enough Couldbe.. isn’t a walkthrough just that though.. it seems more like he is walking the officer through the very steps he took that morning while reiterating what was said. Why would he be telling the officer that all 3 were there when W jumped off the back deck when he wasn’t there to see it. What I believe the FF is really saying is that he returned home and that’s where the walkthrough begins.. as he comes around to the back deck all 3 people are sitting there “bleep sitting right there” ( describing the scene to the officer) as he is told by the FM that W is missing.. FF then walks and talks the officer through the rest of his account of that morning when he arrives back to FGM house..
And yes the FM did knock on a couple of neighbours doors but there’s a difference between knocking on a door and searching a property. To say that every property was searched by FM just simply isn’t true.. time wise it’s impossible.. maybe the FF searched every property throughout that day yes but
not FM

I don't get it, either. I just saw a map showing that area had been line searched. So why wasn't anything found back then? From being tossed out of a car window, or hastily buried/concealed.

View attachment 349641

It was searched but not with cadaver dogs I’m assuming

I can't actually read the whole article but it does say

Tyrrell foster parents’ abuse claims​

Police will allege in court the foster mother of missing William Tyrrell kicked a child and suggested if the child was to defecate on the floor, she would rub the child’s face in it.

Yes, just reading about that. I wonder what the heck brought on that situation.
Why the sister presumably said she would defacate on the floor. (Because a person doesn't say that if you do that you will get your nose rubbed in it, unless it has been threatened.)

Hopefully the sister has been moved on to BGM's house, and BGM can cope with the "problematic behaviour". She may have some experience in how to deal with it. imo

Fair enough Couldbe.. isn’t a walkthrough just that though.. it seems more like he is walking the officer through the very steps he took that morning while reiterating what was said. Why would he be telling the officer that all 3 were there when W jumped off the back deck when he wasn’t there to see it. What I believe the FF is really saying is that he returned home and that’s where the walkthrough begins.. as he comes around to the back deck all 3 people are sitting there “bleep sitting right there” ( describing the scene to the officer) as he is told by the FM that W is missing.. FF then walks and talks the officer through the rest of his account of that morning when he arrives back to FGM house..
And yes the FM did knock on a couple of neighbours doors but there’s a difference between knocking on a door and searching a property. To say that every property was searched by FM just simply isn’t true.. time wise it’s impossible.. maybe the FF searched every property throughout that day yes but
not FM
JMO that as with us trying to cross-reference what we know about each of FFC, FFGM and MFC 'stories' to LE, it would have been useful for LE to interview all three of them together ..... so as they could endeavour to agree on details of where they were and when. Maybe this did occur, but I guess with things being 'a blur' in them trying to recall those details, it might be the MFC's recall that would be clearer .... at least at the point(s) of his return(s).

not FM
I always thought that too Chrissy74 - that when the MFC did his walkthrough - he was describing what he witnessed/heard/did starting from his return.

When he motioned with his hand ...... sitting up there. I always thought that's where they were sitting when he arrived home.

I dismissed it because it was said he meant only the FGM and FD or he was pointing out what they were doing just before they went missing according to them.

- but I still thought he meant all 3 people sitting there and it was his walkthrough of what he saw and heard and did.

There must be a huge board with all the various scenarios - and some things that were said must just not fit together.

Maybe the original story was the children were going down to the kerbside to see if dad was back like they always did
.(maybe alone) MOO

Maybe that's why FFC said LT maybe the only witness to who took William.

And then when MFC returns she asks "is he with you" because maybe she thought MFC picked him up on the kerb before he drove the last part into the driveway beside the back patio. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa