Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appending to my post to add that the Jan 1, 2022- Probable Cause Statement for KM's arrest warrant for theft by deception charge, according to HHS records, KM previously reported that about March 2021, AM was no longer in the household, and she had all the children.

IMO, this certainly supports how AM could have used this opportunity of living solo to hide and/or destroy evidence of his daughter Harmony.
Appending post to add Petition for RO dated July 2021 by KM's mother, she reported KM and the children were living with her since March 21, 2021, due to DV by AM.

Please explain what you mean? I see a refrigerator and damaged flooring. Maybe I am not putting 2 & 2 together.

I believe OP is referencing reports about their 2019 residence.

When Harmony's story first broke, there were reports from neighbors about how the family was living as squatters with numerous extension cords and a generator in the yard.

Around Thanksgiving 2019
- A neighbor, who has lived on Gilford St for decades, said she went away for the Thanksgiving holidays in 2019 and returned to find the family had moved out. She said the house had fallen into foreclosure and AM and KM were refusing to leave and were “basically squatting” at the home with their children before finally being “forced out."

First glimpse inside the Manchester NH apartment searched in Harmony Montgomery investigation

Video report shows first hand the areas where LEO were working

Reveals who resides in one bedroom apt. now, etal
From the link:

[...]

In the kitchenette stands a new refrigerator, replacing the previous fridge that was wrapped in black plastic and removed from the apartment Tuesday.

[...]

“That fridge is supposedly a newer fridge,” she [current tenant] said. It wasn’t here when they were here. A lot of the stuff, the maintenance man was telling me, was not here when they were here. There were three tenants before me.”

In the kitchenette, in a small front hallway, and in the bedroom, it was clear that police removed sections of the tiles and carpets.

In the bedroom, police seemed to be most interested the small closet.

“The closet was all just ripped up,” Ginger said. “They took my things out of the closet. Then they took the walls off the closet. There was a shelf and a bar, that’s all gone.”

[...]

In the bathroom, Ginger told me police cut a hole in the ceiling over the tub so they could access water pipes.

She also said door knobs and shower faucets were removed, collected and replaced.

[...]

Last edited:
Please explain what you mean? I see a refrigerator and damaged flooring. Maybe I am not putting 2 & 2 together.
Just heartsick speculation on my part, the photos reminded me of cases where bodies are wrapped and entombed. In refrigerators, behind refrigerators, behind walls. And biological matter liquifies. Ugh, hard to type.

That was a very thorough search....

She was just a little girl.

:(

RSBM

Some notes from paywalled article:

* AM lived in the Union St apt for 10 months, beginning Dec 2019
* KM and children lived there as well although the article doesn't say how long
* The children would play in the parking lot outside neighbor "T's" door
* The family was living in a car prior to moving into the apt
* T said AM only mentioned Harmony once, telling her that he dropped her off at her mom's * who would not let him see Harmony.
* T said AM was abusive to KM and once accused T's husband of sleeping with KM. T said AM would not let KM leave the apt.
* AM was eventually jailed, and KM moved with an agreement with the landlord.
*T said the landlord replaced the refrigerator.

Last edited:
Just heartsick speculation on my part, the photos reminded me of cases where bodies are wrapped and entombed. In refrigerators, behind refrigerators, behind walls. And biological matter liquifies. Ugh, hard to type.

That was a very thorough search....

She was just a little girl.

:(

Just guessing that we'll probably have to wait several weeks until they get all the lab reports back before we hear anything more.

From the link:

[...]

In the kitchenette stands a new refrigerator, replacing the previous fridge that was wrapped in black plastic and removed from the apartment Tuesday.

[...]

“That fridge is supposedly a newer fridge,” she [current tenant] said. It wasn’t here when they were here. A lot of the stuff, the maintenance man was telling me, was not here when they were here. There were three tenants before me.”

In the kitchenette, in a small front hallway, and in the bedroom, it was clear that police removed sections of the tiles and carpets.

In the bedroom, police seemed to be most interested the small closet.

“The closet was all just ripped up,” Ginger said. “They took my things out of the closet. Then they took the walls off the closet. There was a shelf and a bar, that’s all gone.”

[...]

In the bathroom, Ginger told me police cut a hole in the ceiling over the tub so they could access water pipes.

She also said door knobs and shower faucets were removed, collected and replaced.

[...]

I wonder why they would take a refrigerator that wasn't there while they were living there?

speculating... was she locked in the closet at some point?

More like stored inside the closet.

I have no doubt that Harmony never entered that apartment alive. Court records provide that Investigators believe Harmony disappeared sometime between Nov. 28 and Dec. 10 of 2019. (KM told investigators that the day after Thanksgiving, AM told her he was taking HM to live with her mother, CS, and she never saw Harmony again. She was 5 at the time.

NH DHHS families in transition report AM/KM signed a lease agreement on or about 2/20/20, noting it was for AM/KM and their two children SM & DM. (KM gave birth to a 3rd child, CM, on 11/4/2020).

For purposes of obtaining housing assistance, AM and KM never reported Harmony as living in their household.

However, KM's theft by deception charge was the direct result of KM obtaining food benefits (SNAP Program) in Harmony's name when she was not living with AM/KM and their children.

ETA: I'm aware neighbors gave reporters conflicting information surrounding their tenancy. Believe what you want.

Maybe the landlord didn't actually replace the fridge.

And the one removed was the one that had been there all along.

Harmony, hang on. Justice is coming. For those responsible. For you, the world knows your name -- we only wish we could've saved you.

JMO

I think it was very clear that investigators removed a refrigerator, wrapped it in black film, and applied BIO HAZARD LAB Stickers to the unit during the apartment search on Union St.

However, the video tweeted at the link below also shows investigators removing a refrigerator door, and moving quickly from the doorway to the green, privacy tent.
Sera Congi
@seracongi

Now parts of a refrigerator are coming out of the apt building. We’ve seen interior parts come out as well, like a shelf. #wcvb

Maybe the landlord didn't actually replace the fridge.

And the one removed was the one that had been there all along.

Harmony, hang on. Justice is coming. For those responsible. For you, the world knows your name -- we only wish we could've saved you.

JMO
That's along the lines of what I'm thinking.

Current resident "Ginger's" source of information appears to be either the maintenance man or the owner of the building. I think the building owners must have had some knowledge of Harmony's story and AM's connection in late 2021 when she was finally reported missing. It had to have been all over the local news. Whether they knew her remains were in the Union St. apt at some point, I don't know.

It certainly would not be enticing to a new tenant to know a possible murderer or possible deceased body had been stored in apt #2, so I think that would have been kept hush hush.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members