Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like stored inside the closet.

I have no doubt that Harmony never entered that apartment alive. Court records provide that Investigators believe Harmony disappeared sometime between Nov. 28 and Dec. 10 of 2019. (KM told investigators that the day after Thanksgiving, AM told her he was taking HM to live with her mother, CS, and she never saw Harmony again. She was 5 at the time.

NH DHHS families in transition report AM/KM signed a lease agreement on or about 2/20/20, noting it was for AM/KM and their two children SM & DM. (KM gave birth to a 3rd child, CM, on 11/4/2020).

For purposes of obtaining housing assistance, AM and KM never reported Harmony as living in their household.

However, KM's theft by deception charge was the direct result of KM obtaining food benefits (SNAP Program) in Harmony's name when she was not living with AM/KM and their children.

ETA: I'm aware neighbors gave reporters conflicting information surrounding their tenancy. Believe what you want.
Where do you think they might have kept HM from late November 2019 to February 2020?
I shutter to think. Has LE been able to find and search the car they were living in?

JMO

Where do you think they might have kept HM from late November 2019 to February 2020?
I shutter to think. Has LE been able to find and search the car they were living in?

JMO
In KM's arrest docs, she itemized her storage expense. Seems they would have also had storage when they were living in their cars for a couple of months. JMO

JUN 17, 2022

Harmony Montgomery’s mother tells Boston 25 News, ‘this is no longer a rescue mission’

www.boston25news.com
www.boston25news.com

Sorey told Boston 25 News she was told more developments could be coming from law enforcement in the coming weeks. “This is no longer a rescue mission. It’s not a missing person anymore. I know in my heart it’s going to switch from a missing person’s case to a homicide,” Sorey said. “It’s really a waiting right now at this point. I was told things are going to get really intense in the next few weeks to come. A lot is going to happen,” Sorey told Boston 25 News reporter Jason Law.

At this point, the landlord should move the tenant to a vacant/available apartment in the complex. There is no way she should have to stay in that apartment given the circumstances. Keeping it vacant for awhile and fixing it up for a rental in the future seems to me to be the most decent course of action, for the current tenant and overall.

From the link:

[...]

In the kitchenette stands a new refrigerator, replacing the previous fridge that was wrapped in black plastic and removed from the apartment Tuesday.

[...]

“That fridge is supposedly a newer fridge,” she [current tenant] said. It wasn’t here when they were here. A lot of the stuff, the maintenance man was telling me, was not here when they were here. There were three tenants before me.”

In the kitchenette, in a small front hallway, and in the bedroom, it was clear that police removed sections of the tiles and carpets.

In the bedroom, police seemed to be most interested the small closet.

“The closet was all just ripped up,” Ginger said. “They took my things out of the closet. Then they took the walls off the closet. There was a shelf and a bar, that’s all gone.”

[...]

In the bathroom, Ginger told me police cut a hole in the ceiling over the tub so they could access water pipes.

She also said door knobs and shower faucets were removed, collected and replaced.

[...]
Why would they want to "access water pipes?" That should be incoming (clean) water

Also, why would they want "door knobs?" Isn't it too late for fingerprints?

Again, why "shower faucets?" That should be incoming (clean) water.

Did they take any drains? I can see where evidence might be found in those.

Last edited:
At this point, the landlord should move the tenant to a vacant/available apartment in the complex. There is no way she should have to stay in that apartment given the circumstances. Keeping it vacant for awhile and fixing it up for a rental in the future seems to me to be the most decent course of action, for the current tenant and overall.
If I was the landlord, I would move the tenant and leave the apartment empty for now. I wouldn't want to remodel and have LE come back and tear it out again.

IMO, this apartment building is most likely govt subsidized rentals where there's probably not a vacant unit in the building for the tenant to move to. The apartment itself, a one-bedroom, was very small for two adults and 3+children (excluding HM). In other words, if Harmony was also there, that would be 6 people sharing a one-bedroom apartment. o_O

JUN 17, 2022

Harmony Montgomery’s mother tells Boston 25 News, ‘this is no longer a rescue mission’

www.boston25news.com
www.boston25news.com

Sorey told Boston 25 News she was told more developments could be coming from law enforcement in the coming weeks. “This is no longer a rescue mission. It’s not a missing person anymore. I know in my heart it’s going to switch from a missing person’s case to a homicide,” Sorey said. “It’s really a waiting right now at this point. I was told things are going to get really intense in the next few weeks to come. A lot is going to happen,” Sorey told Boston 25 News reporter Jason Law.
Bring that justice on. We're ready.

Why would they want to "access water pipes?" That should be incoming (clean) water

Also, why would they want "door knobs?" Isn't it too late for fingerprints?

Again, why "shower faucets?" That should be incoming (clean) water.

Did they take any drains? I can see where evidence might be found in those.

I don't know about the pipes, but the doorknobs and faucets might have remains of bodily fluids or other trace evidence still remaining in the cracks, for instance if somebody moved the body and then showered.

I hate thinking that it might have been something a lot messier...

IMO, this apartment building is most likely govt subsidized rentals where there's probably not a vacant unit in the building for the tenant to move to. The apartment itself, a one-bedroom, was very small for two adults and 3+children (excluding HM). In other words, if Harmony was also there, that would be 6 people sharing a one-bedroom apartment. o_O
I'm sure you have this correct, makes sense and it's very sad. That said, a one bedroom apartment would seem palatial, once you're living in a sebring and Kayla was pregnant to boot. Tragic.

"The investigation to-date has narrowed the window of Harmony's disappearance to approximately November 28–December 10, 2019. According to information learned by police, Adam and Kayla Montgomery, together with their two common children and Adam's daughter Harmony, were evicted from 77 Gilford Street in Manchester on November 27, 2019. Multiple individuals have reported seeing Harmony with Adam and Kayla in the following days; however, by approximately December 6–10, 2019, Adam and Kayla apparently had only their two common children, and Harmony was no longer with them."

All of the times that the police were called over to the residence and found that they were living in squalor with no electricity for lack of payment but still able to gas up a generator. What does that tell you? And then the reports of abuse Harmony having a black eye. Man I tell ya what is this world coming too. Every case of abuse and neglect can’t be caught but the ones that are stumbled on to should be investigated and something done. But it seems that we, the cops, social services and the courts etc……have turned a blind eye. By no means am I perfect but raising children the whole family dynamic is a challenge.

Wonder who exactly applied & signed the lease? A family of 2 adults and 3 plus children would need to wait for a 3 bedroom in my area.

Now one adult and 2 children....

Is this among KM's fraud charges???

jmho ymmv lrr

In KM's arrest docs, she itemized her storage expense. Seems they would have also had storage when they were living in their cars for a couple of months. JMO
Ahhh thank you for that info.! Makes sense how they managed to conceal her (if that is in fact the case).

Conjures up some horrific images though, moving her around like that.

Hi everyone. Just hearing about the news. I haven’t read what has been posted here but I have a question. I’ve heard conflicting reports about the refrigerator. Was one brought in by LE to preserve evidence and then removed or was the refrigerator from the residence removed? TIA!

Hi everyone. Just hearing about the news. I haven’t read what has been posted here but I have a question. I’ve heard conflicting reports about the refrigerator. Was one brought in by LE to preserve evidence and then removed or was the refrigerator from the residence removed? TIA!

Based on my own observations via MSM and Twitter, I offer the following:

1) We saw LE taking pieces of a refrigerator (i.e., fridge door, shelves) out of the apartment, moving the pieces quickly from the building exit into the green privacy tent, erected up close to the building;

2) LE unloaded what appeared to be a new refrigerator from a panel truck, and wheeled it up to the 2nd-floor apartment;

3) LE removed a refrigerator from the 2nd-floor apartment where LE was observed outside wrapping the exterior in black cling film before applying bio-hazard stickers to the wrapped appliance before loading it inside a panel truck and hauling it away.

Please reference Twitter with video posts up-thread. And I agree that reports seem to conflict with what was observed. MOO

His lawyers, in a motion filed Friday, requested the police body camera footage from Adam Montgomery's interactions with police on Dec. 31, 2021, and Jan. 2.

The lawyers said the request falls under state rules of criminal procedure “as it will consist of statements by witnesses, such as police officers, and therefore must be provided within 45 calendar days of the entry of a not guilty plea. Mr. Montgomery entered his not guilty plea on Jan. 4, 2022."

Former county attorney Patty LaFrance explained to WMUR News 9 — WCVB's sister station in Manchester, New Hampshire — what Adam Montgomery’s defense team could be looking for in the body camera footage from Dec. 31, 2021, the date of the police interview, and Jan. 2, 2022, the date Adam Montgomery was arrested.

“It is inculpatory evidence, then the defense may seek to keep it from coming in and say to the judge, ‘We were looking for this evidence. They did not turn it over. They do not get to use it because it's too late,’” LaFrance said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong