Found Deceased AZ - Jennifer Nicole Popp, Missing, Kingman

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1655283889838.png

1655283933143.png

* Tuesday, June 14, 2022 * FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

**Kingman Police Seeks the Public’s Assistance in Locating a Missing Kingman Woman**

The Kingman Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 39-year-old Kingman woman, Jennifer Nicole Popp. Popp is described as a white female, 5’6”, brown hair, hazel eyes. It is unknown what she was last wearing.

In the late morning of June 9th, the Kingman Police was contacted in reference to a welfare check for Jennifer Nicole Popp. Her son reported that she had left to go shopping on the morning of June 8th, 2022 but never returned. Jennifer drives a dark purple 2012 Toyota Scion XB bearing Arizona plate F1A2EG, with a black cargo case on top. Jennifer is reported to have medical issues, and family and friends state they have yet to hear from her.

Investigators have determined that Popp does not have her cell phone as it was left at home. Investigators have been looking into all leads or locations she may have visited or frequented.

Today, June 14th, her vehicle was located in Wickieup, Arizona. Detectives responded and continue to follow up on leads. Popp has been entered as a Missing and Endangered person into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC).

Anyone with information is urged to contact the Kingman Police Department by calling (928) 753-2191; report tips online at www.kingmanpolice.com; or report anonymously by calling Mohave Silent Witness at (928) 753-1234.

Wickiup is about a one hour drive from Kingman.

She is still missing and there is no new information. It is really concerning that she left home to go shopping in Kingman, AZ and her vehicle was found 6 days later in Wikieup, AZ, about an hour away from home. The population of Wikieup in 2020 was 135, and there is apparently nothing there beyond a couple of gas stations and a restaurant.

In the comments on the Kingman Police FB, Jennifer's family member KL gives more details about her in a reply to poster SM.

I'm really worried about Jennifer. It doesn't look good. I'm surprised that her case hasn't had more coverage in the media.

Kingman, Arizona – At the request of the family of missing Kingman resident Jennifer Nicole Popp, Urban Spy Investigations has joined the search to assist in the location and safe return of Jennifer to her loved ones.

The 38-year-old was reported missing on June 9, 2022 and was entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) by Kingman PD.

On June 14, 2022 her vehicle, a dark purple Toyota Scion XB, AZ plate F1A2EG, with a black case on its roof, was located in Wikieup Arizona, 50 miles south of Kingman. When interviewed by Urban Spy on June 17, 2022, several residents of Wikieup estimated the vehicle had been parked in a Motel parking lot for approximately a week prior to being confirmed as belonging to Jennifer Nicole Popp.

Jennifer Nicole Popp is a 5’6” tall female and was last seen the morning of June 8, 2022 when she left her residence in Kingman, Arizona telling her Son she was going shopping. She did not have her mobile phone when she departed her residence and has not been seen or heard from since.

Urban Spy is asking anyone with information on Jennifer Nicole Popp to please contact Urban Spy at 480-886-1839. There is a Reward for information leading to her location.

Why would she leave her cell phone at home? This never makes sense to me.

The reason she didn't take her phone is given in several comments / replies on the Kingman Police FB. Click on "All Comments" and see a comment by KM and a reply by CL.

The reason she didn't take her phone is given in several comments / replies on the Kingman Police FB. Click on "All Comments" and see a comment by KM and a reply by CL.

There's also some very concerning comments on there from DH to KL in regards to her medical issues and if her belongings were in her car.

Two ranch workers in the area reported finding the missing woman Wednesday afternoon, in a secluded area of a vacant fenced property in the Wikieup area. The report prompted a response by Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies and Kingman Police investigators to the scene, where the victim was positively identified as 39-year-old Jennifer N. Popp.

There's also some very concerning comments on there from DH to KL in regards to her medical issues and if her belongings were in her car.

Oh it's so sad that she was deceased when they found her. @Look4theHelpers ITA about the concerning comments and based on one comment in particular by KL I'm really not sure that I agree with LE that foul play is not suspected. MOO JMO. If I knew exactly where she was found compared to her vehicle I could change my mind, but right now I'm thinking hmmm.

Oh it's so sad that she was deceased when they found her. @Look4theHelpers ITA about the concerning comments and based on one comment in particular by KL I'm really not sure that I agree with LE that foul play is not suspected. MOO JMO. If I knew exactly where she was found compared to her vehicle I could change my mind, but right now I'm thinking hmmm.
This is such sad news. I was really hoping she was going to be found safe and just needed some time away.

The Kingman Police Department media release states she was a 1/4 mile from her car in a secluded area of a vacant fenced property.

MOO

ETA: Not too long ago I used to rely heavily on a cane to get around. Even though I don't rely on it as much as I used to, there's no way I could walk 440 yards without one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 7.42.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 7.42.52 PM.png
    646 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Why would she leave her cell phone at home? This never makes sense to me.
Comments in social media say her phone was broken.
I can think of a few other reasons why someone would leave their phone at home, namely that they are going someplace where they don’t want to be tracked or found.

Two cowboys, who work on a nearby ranch, found the body of Jennifer Nicole Popp, 39, near Highway 93 and Chicken Springs Road in Wikieup, Arizona, on Wednesday, June 22, according to a release from the Kingman Police Department. Popp’s body was in a “secluded area of a vacant fenced property.” Though a cause of death has not been determined, foul play is not suspected, police said.

“It [is] with heavy heart to announce my sister has been found deceased. Thank you all for your care and support. I love you sister, may you fly high with mom,” Leigh Chambliss said on Facebook. Another Facebook user said she could not imagine life without Popp. “Jennifer Nicole Popp, you have been my friend since 5th grade! We did everything together! From playing with Barbies to building our own Families,” Kathleen Long posted. Popp had been missing since June 8, the release said. Popp’s son had initially called police on June 9 after his mother had not returned from a shopping trip the previous morning, police said. Police were able to identify the body as Popp’s, the release said. Her purse and other belongings were also found nearby. Her body was about a quarter-mile from where her abandoned car had been found on June 14.

ETA: Not too long ago I used to rely heavily on a cane to get around. Even though I don't rely on it as much as I used to, there's no way I could walk 440 yards without one.
<snipped>

That plus the other mobility item mentioned was exactly what bothered me! My hmmm is getting louder that something is not right. Still MOO. RIP Jennifer, I bet you were a great lady.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back