Found Deceased FL - Sandra Lemire, 47, Orlando, 8 May 2012

I live not far from where Sandra was last seen. And I am up for meeting up with any other locals who want to search. Maybe we could meet up at a restaurant and discuss where to look. I know that one searcher with a drone was able to locate the vehicle of a missing woman from Orlando about a year ago. Sandra's case has puzzled me for a long while because of the missing vehicle.

I live not far from where Sandra was last seen. And I am up for meeting up with any other locals who want to search. Maybe we could meet up at a restaurant and discuss where to look. I know that one searcher with a drone was able to locate the vehicle of a missing woman from Orlando about a year ago. Sandra's case has puzzled me for a long while because of the missing vehicle.
I'm definitely up for meeting and discussion! I'm located in the Apopka area so I'm rather close as well.
The weather has been rather hot and dry in recent weeks so maybe there's a lower water level on some of these lakes.
I've sent a IM to the FB page for her search to try and ask for last cellphone ping locations or best guesses on her route home.
There had been so much infrastructure change on the area in the last decade I'm very curious to see what may have changed.
My gut says she's in the water.

I'm definitely up for meeting and discussion! I'm located in the Apopka area so I'm rather close as well.
The weather has been rather hot and dry in recent weeks so maybe there's a lower water level on some of these lakes.
I've sent a IM to the FB page for her search to try and ask for last cellphone ping locations or best guesses on her route home.
There had been so much infrastructure change on the area in the last decade I'm very curious to see what may have changed.
My gut says she's in the water.
Yes, lots of changes. I believe I had a post where I pinpointed one spot where she might have veered off road and into the water. I had checked some of her likely route in search of drainage lakes with nothing blocking a vehicle from careening into one. Since then, I've speculated that she may have been snatched after leaving the restaurant she visited. And let's not forget that there's a guy in Kissimmee who's in jail for murdering and trying to bury his ex. Lots of possibilities. I work til 2 most days. Fridays are my day off. I'm a teacher. So I have lots of free time. A good spot to meet might be in the Loop shopping area in Kissimmee. I'll send you a message.

Hello! Ran into this case and it has seriously caught my attention.

It's just past 10 years since this woman has gone missing and zero updates that I have found. I've found more details on here than in the media.

If anyone has anymore updates on her or anything, I'd like to reach out to a search team that has gained some notoriety from solving cold cases by finding their cars in lakes and rivers near their homes or last known locations.

I saw a few pages back someone mentioned making a lists of possible lakes in the area she could have gone into. I was curious to see if anyone had a lists or any ideas?

I'm going to send a message out to the FB page to ask for any more information and offer up any assistance I can.

Let's bring her home ❤️
I was searching a while back since this case is somewhat close to me.
Going back in time to check if water sources were accessible (or even there) I found 17 spots in a 5 mile radius from her last location. These are the closest ones in the direction she should have been traveling home but some might be too shallow, hard to say.

Attachments

• closest sandra lemire.JPG
    closest sandra lemire.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 13
Going back in time to check if water sources were accessible (or even there) I found 17 spots in a 5 mile radius from her last location. These are the closest ones in the direction she should have been traveling home but some might be too shallow, hard to say.
I looked into some of these further and here's what I've found so far...

#3 on your map (28.337759530915502, -81.5092578196365) seems like a really good place to start; if you zoom in on Google maps, the swampy area is much bigger than it seems. There is also a lot of greenery (looks to be trees, lily pads, etc) so I imagine it wasn’t/isn’t the easiest place to search and tire prints probably wouldn’t have lasted very long.

#4 on your map (28.3389818418782, -81.5048192770188) seems very unlikely since I believe it to be within the property of Falcon’s Fire Golf Course. It looks to be well-manicured and I know water on golf courses is often searched for lost golf balls (there are companies that specialize in this service).

#6 on your map (28.337754772874906, -81.53445340975577) seems like an easy place to spot something; it is owned by Vacation Village at Parkway and it has the “Vacation Village Nature Trail” crossing it (though in some photos on Google the water looks pretty green).

#8 on your map (28.336809864132608, -81.53208770141534) looks small but accessible from Arabian Nights Blvd. I can’t tell if it is owned by Vacation Village at Parkway or not.

#9 on your map (28.34139103537703, -81.53476149286772) has a fountain (not sure when it was installed/how often it is maintained). It seems to be on the property of Grand Hotel Kissimmee at Celebration, though I could be mistaken.

#10 on your map (28.341396937137628, -81.53275452997698) has a fountain (not sure when it was installed/how often it is maintained) and is owned by Vacation Village at Parkway.

#13 on your map (28.35452735329579, -81.5132653254608) has access from International Drive and is in an area with a lot of trees. I’m not sure if that area is owned/maintained by a company or by the city.

#14 on your map (28.353026828231528, -81.49906532673167) also has a fountain and seems to be owned by Camden World Gateway Apartments.

Those are the only labeled bodies of water I can see on that image, so I will go back and check your original post.

ETA: These are my findings based on the 2022 Google map.

I'm also down for a meeting!

I'm also down for a meeting!
I didn't hear back from the other poster. But I'm usually free on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and would be happy to meet up. We could meet right where she was last seen. 5725 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746 How about next weekend? That will give me time to reach out to police and get some info. I know one story mentioned that a camera picked up her car at a ramp off a toll road. That might help to establish her route. Plus, it was never made clear if her car was spotted coming into Kissimmee or leaving.

I didn't hear back from the other poster. But I'm usually free on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and would be happy to meet up. We could meet right where she was last seen. 5725 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746 How about next weekend? That will give me time to reach out to police and get some info. I know one story mentioned that a camera picked up her car at a ramp off a toll road. That might help to establish her route. Plus, it was never made clear if her car was spotted coming into Kissimmee or leaving.
I'd be very interested if you could get information from the lead detective on her mental state when leaving the McDonald's and possibly if she was caught on the toll road before the meetup or after. If she we're having a diabetic episode she should have shown some signs that the man she met up with.

If she were to take the toll roads back, the closest one I can find is the 417 which could take her to JYP or 441

Behind the McDonald's there's a curve on Seralago Blvd that would be easy to push through the thick groves in a big van.
Screenshot_20220618-104153.jpg
I've also found a few specific lakes that are large enough and easy enough to slip into on the way towards home.
LScreenshot_20220605-142628.jpgScreenshot_20220605-142551.jpg

Friday afternoons are usually best for me. We can meet this week if you'd like, or we can try to get a few more people together.

I'd be very interested if you could get information from the lead detective on her mental state when leaving the McDonald's and possibly if she was caught on the toll road before the meetup or after. If she we're having a diabetic episode she should have shown some signs that the man she met up with.

If she were to take the toll roads back, the closest one I can find is the 417 which could take her to JYP or 441

Behind the McDonald's there's a curve on Seralago Blvd that would be easy to push through the thick groves in a big van.
View attachment 350022
I've also found a few specific lakes that are large enough and easy enough to slip into on the way towards home.
LView attachment 350023View attachment 350024
I was looking really close at the first spot you showed here, on the osceola county property appraiser birds eye view, and noticed that there is a small tree that goes missing between january of 2012 and october of 2012.
Could be completely unrelated/coincidental & unfortunately I can't narrow it down any more than that.. but I thought it was interesting enough to post. It looks shallow there, especially on the north side, but it could be decieving.

Really interested in going too! just not sure if I can yet.

Attachments

• january2012.JPG
    january2012.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 11
  • october2012.JPG
    october2012.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 9
I can't seem to find an image with the others you located; I'm missing #s 1, 2, 5, 7, 11, 12, 15, 16, & 17. Do you happen to still have a copy of it? I found it extremely useful!

I can't seem to find an image with the others you located; I'm missing #s 1, 2, 5, 7, 11, 12, 15, 16, & 17. Do you happen to still have a copy of it? I found it extremely useful!
yeah! I posted those because they were the closest and maybe more likely, but I could have missed some. Like the ones on the interstate, I wasn't sure about... and this is just a 5 mile radius. (The numbering doesn't really have an order.)
I was really hoping I could find something, with this one being so close to me.
5radius.JPG

We now have three of us who are planning to meet up and discuss checking water areas. I know that another local woman was found because of a searcher who used a drone. I checked into drones, and it appears that the really good ones cost $2,000 or more. So I'm hoping we can find someone who owns one to help us out.

Does anyone know the lead detectives contact?

I really think this spot on Bonnet creek needs to be checked, only a quarter of a mile from the Dennys. These tracks weren't there in January of 2012 but are in October of 2012, and are still even visible in January of 2014.

Seems too big for trailer tracks, and it's a completely fenced canal that doesn't really have boats on it ever... and yes being fenced it doesn't seem likely it's an accident scenario but, something went in and doesn't look to have come out...tracks october.JPGtrackss.JPG

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back