IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

I still can’t believe we don’t know what happened to beautiful little Haleigh. I thought for sure someone would’ve opened their mouth by now. Ron will be out in 9 months & Misty isn’t scheduled for release until 2035. I pray that Crystal got her life together and that Junior is living a good life not getting mixed up in drugs or worse. Wonder if he sees/talks to Ron & what he thinks of his Daddy. This case haunts me bc my son was born about 6 weeks before Hayleigh. Same with Laci Petersen - I was pregnant at same time.

Don’t get me wrong I’m glad they are all in jail but it infuriates me it’s not because of Hayleigh. ALL of then know something. I would like think those involved have nightmares the rest of their lives but they’ve proven they don’t care about anything but themselves.

You will never be forgotten sweet Hayleigh. I hope you are at peace wherever you are. ❤️❤️

It makes me SO INFURIATED that Ron will be out of prison in 4 months. I hope Crystal was able to give Jr a stable loving childhood. One of my cousins (someone I NEVER thought would do this) got caught in 2013 for embezzling money from his employer. He pled guilty because they wanted charge his wife saying she knew. So they offered him a deal if he pled guilty she wouldn’t be charged. They have 4 kids. His now ex moved out of the town they were living in because she didn’t want the kids have be bullied bc of what their dad did. (Ironically a small FL town ) One of his sons was 15 at time & kept posting things about how much he missed his Dad & was mad Mom wouldn’t take him to visit. He sounded very suicidal and vowed day he turned 18 he’d go visit his dad. He was messed up for quite awhile drinking drugs. He’s sober now. Still visits his dad but very bitter towards his Mom. My cousin will be in his 60’s when he gets out. He has pay restitution of $250,000 (like that will happen) have a place to live, send out 10 resumes a week and obviously can’t work with money.

Sorry for the long post. Im just thinking Jr was so young when Ron went to prison I’m hoping he’s not feeling like my cousin’s son. Praying he stopped the cycle of drugs among other things from both sides of family. One of my brother’s died when I was 4 and it was so long ago but I love & miss him everyday. Bless you sweet Haleigh…you will never be forgotten ❤️❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back