VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #14

The Bankruptcy Code says that debts based on liability “for willful and malicious injury by the debtor to another entity or to property of another entity” are specifically excluded from the scope of the bankruptcy discharge.

The Depp v. Heard jury found that Ms. Heard had acted intentionally and with actual malice to cause harm to Mr. Depp. This means that the jury’s award of damages is likely not dischargeable in bankruptcy.

Good! I was worried about a scenario in which she would file BK and then he would still be forced to pay her the $2 mil judgement as it might be considered an asset by the BK court.

Does anyone want to take a crack at deciphering this 'statement' by AH? I am serious....I haven't a clue.! Why is Congress involved?
“Spokesperson “ trying to win a new demographic by taking advantage of the current political environment? Whichever way the wind blows ya know.
To drum up more supporters who believe in the 1st Amendment?

JMO

Does anyone want to take a crack at deciphering this 'statement' by AH? I am serious....I haven't a clue.! Why is Congress involved?

Bizarre! Maybe she is fabricating things with the hopes of it turning up in a word search. “Congress” to AH and Congress. It’s a known tactic in the Narcissist circles. Attach your name to any vip term/word for more links and clicks. She has managed to align with a few.

PLEASE tell me that I am not the ONLY one who thinks AH does not know how to zip her lips. Definitely has a hard time letting go.

Nope,not just you.

I don't want her to be able appeal,she has done enough damage for one lifetime, but part of me can't help but wait with baited breath to see if and how she suddeny comes up with almost $11 million in 30 days or less!

30 days!!???
$$$10.35 Billion Plus!??

She's got to pack it up out of the Hamptons, and get back to business. Call the agency, quick! Where are her movie roles?

PR needs to line up some quick interviews, maybe a few ACLU speeches? Something? Bueller?????

I feel so sorry for AH’s little girl. I hope there is someone to keep an eye on her well-being in the midst of this chaos. :( At the very least I hope AH will pull herself together for the sake of her child, although I’m not optimistic because I don’t think she has that card in her deck.
JMO

No, Angenette said the full amount plus 6 percent interest per year so, almost 9 million to appeal
this is the current VA statute:

The bond is only if she wants to formally stay execution (stop JD from collecting). She could file an appeal and let him work on collecting. She can also ask the court to reduce the amount she needs to pay or bond. Not clear how much a bond company would charge her to post the full or a reduced amount. It is more complex than her having to pay the $8.35 million IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back