GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a hetero woman, I think Wendi is cute. She’s got a wholesome look. If we didn’t know her in this context we would think that imo. For Lacasse she’s def a catch. He’s nerdy and average looking imo.

I'm feeling a little mean streak this morning and have to ask something of those in the group who are attracted to females for romantic purposes....do you get the physical appeal of Wendi? The way JL describes her and her sexuality is bewildering to me. I mean, ick. He says something to the investigator like, "have you *seen* this girl?!" like it's obvy she's a 10.

Can anyone with more objectivity tell me if she's cute/sexy?

What I can weigh in on is what I observed while rewatching her testimony in both trials. Her demeanor changes markedly when a male attorney is questioning her. She smiles more, makes flirtatious comments "Oh, you're just flattering me now" and has a coquettish style. I noticed it markedly in this latest trial, then went back and rewatched the last one and it's more evident, to me. Particularly because she flips from GC to Garcia's male attorney and then to Kawass I believe. It's like a remote changes the station in her demeanor.

I think the allure that LaCasse talked about is more likely found in her "game" than how she looks in a photo. I think she's likely gotten by with that throughout her life and has honed it very distinctly. I loved how DeCoste didn't miss a beat or take the bait whatsoever. He just kept rolling with HIS professional demeanor while crossing her, despite her flirty attempts at deflection.

Florida's HB 1119, the Grandparent Visitation Rights bill, became law today: House Bill 1119 (2022) - The Florida Senate

Lift a glass for Ruth and Phil Markel.

Great! This is one important step forward for the Dan Markel’s surviving family members.
As Bob Dylan said in his song titled “The Times They Are A-Changin'”:
“ For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin’”.

Imagine now the conundrum and rage of the Adelson grandparents and their Onoskelis daughter:
1) How to explain to Benjamin Markel and Lincoln Markel that these Markels are their relatives through their father but their “enemies” through their mother’s Adelson family?
2) For how long will you be able to prevent these boys from googling “Dan Markel” with their phone?
3) How to “erase” the court proceedings, news articles and forum discussions about Dan Markel’s murder from the internet to prevent these boys from learning what for Katherine Magbanua and uncle Dr. Charles Adelson were indicted by a Grand Jury in April 20, 2022?

Initial Markel grandparents’ visitations will be supervised by Adelson’s retainers for sure. However, these children will grow older. And the Adelson’s conundrum is bound to grow with the children! Children are like computer servers. New computer servers and small children have small problems. Older computer servers and older children have larger problems.

Imagine at 18 years old (that will be in 2027, only 5 years from now), Benjamin “Ben-Ben” demanding explanations from Wendi Jill (BTW the current name she goes by):
1) Why am I Benjamin Markel in my birth certificate and Benjamin Adelson now?
2) Why, How, by Whom my abba Dan Markel was murdered with premeditation?
3) Why were you Wendi prowling in my father’s neighborhood, wearing a T-shirt with an Owl picture, caught lurking the crime scene and making a three point turn, buying an alcoholic beverage in a store you rarely visited, the very time period assassin Sigfredo “Tito the owl” Garcia conducted the "operation" to shoot my abba?

As Bob Dylan said “The Times They Are A-Changin'”!

Cults have always been able to persuade their members not to believe anything they hear or read from outsiders. We all believe that this could never happen to us, but it's a rare individual who won't accept even a crazy story as fact under expert persuasion.

The boys won't begin to doubt the family's story until they leave home.

Great! This is one important step forward for the Dan Markel’s surviving family members.
As Bob Dylan said in his song titled “The Times They Are A-Changin'”:
“ For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin’”.

Imagine now the conundrum and rage of the Adelson grandparents and their Onoskelis daughter:
1) How to explain to Benjamin Markel and Lincoln Markel that these Markels are their relatives through their father but their “enemies” through their mother’s Adelson family?
2) For how long will you be able to prevent these boys from googling “Dan Markel” with their phone?
3) How to “erase” the court proceedings, news articles and forum discussions about Dan Markel’s murder from the internet to prevent these boys from learning what for Katherine Magbanua and uncle Dr. Charles Adelson were indicted by a Grand Jury in April 20, 2022?

Initial Markel grandparents’ visitations will be supervised by Adelson’s retainers for sure. However, these children will grow older. And the Adelson’s conundrum is bound to grow with the children! Children are like computer servers. New computer servers and small children have small problems. Older computer servers and older children have larger problems.

Imagine at 18 years old (that will be in 2027, only 5 years from now), Benjamin “Ben-Ben” demanding explanations from Wendi Jill (BTW the current name she goes by):
1) Why am I Benjamin Markel in my birth certificate and Benjamin Adelson now?
2) Why, How, by Whom my abba Dan Markel was murdered with premeditation?
3) Why were you Wendi prowling in my father’s neighborhood, wearing a T-shirt with an Owl picture, caught lurking the crime scene and making a three point turn, buying an alcoholic beverage in a store you rarely visited, the very time period assassin Sigfredo “Tito the owl” Garcia conducted the "operation" to shoot my abba?

As Bob Dylan said “The Times They Are A-Changin'”!
don't the boys wonder where Uncle Charlie is living?

Florida's HB 1119, the Grandparent Visitation Rights bill, became law today: House Bill 1119 (2022) - The Florida Senate

Lift a glass for Ruth and Phil Markel.
Some good news today.

It still is pretty absurd that this even had to be determined in law--that you can't kill or be involved in the killing of your spouse and disallow your victim's family from seeing their own family.

Well done Markels, for making sure no one can double down on their evil like Wendi and her ilk have done.

Also, can anyone remember which recording talks about the kids acting out? DA tells CA that it's "being worked on," if I remember right. I was wondering how old they were at that point. No surprise if a guilty family overcompensates with the indulgence of kids = behavior probs.
This was said during a wire tapped call between Charlie and Donna in April 2016. Here is a screenshot of my 2019 post:

Attachments

• 4574505D-3CD3-48F0-866B-DFB051A77A41.jpeg
    4574505D-3CD3-48F0-866B-DFB051A77A41.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 65
don't the boys wonder where Uncle Charlie is living?

With the small boys, the Adelsons have small problems. The Adelsons just tell lies as usual to the Dan Markel young boys; that their uncle Dr. Charlie Asmodeus is traveling again in South Asia. No need to say that Charlie is restrained by the justice seeking and behavioral improvement institution of Tallahassee, FL.

Just let the idea floats that being Asmodeus, he is perhaps chasing Magbanua’s young nieces with small mamals' milk making body parts in the Philippines, seeking Umchinda’s teenage cousins who carry large bag full of underwear and cosmetics in Thailand, marring the beauty of virgins and causing murders where ever he goes.

The larger problems will come to the Adelsons from 2027 onward, when Ben-Ben will be 18 years old. When the Markel boys will be going to college, perhaps at Harvard University or the University of Toronto free from Adelsons' handlers, they will start to read about the story of their abba Dan Markel all over the internet!

They will study law, chemistry, medicine, and religion. And, they will know how angel Raphael caused Asmodeus to go away using the method of Tobit 6:5. With time and knowledge, Dan Markel’s boys will be equipped for ultimately discarding Charlie Asmodeus and Wendi Onoskelis from their lives.

Last edited:
With the small boys, the Adelsons have small problems. The Adelsons just tell lies as usual to the Dan Markel young boys; that their uncle Dr. Charlie Asmodeus is traveling again in South Asia. No need to say that Charlie is restrained by the justice seeking and behavioral improvement institution of Tallahassee, FL.

Just let the idea floats that being Asmodeus, he is perhaps chasing Magbanua’s young nieces with small mamals' milk making body parts in the Philippines, seeking Umchinda’s teenage cousins who carry large bag full of underwear and cosmetics in Thailand, marring the beauty of virgins and causing murders where ever he goes.

The larger problems will come to the Adelsons from 2027 onward, when Ben-Ben will be 18 years old. When the Markel boys will be going to college, perhaps at Harvard University or the University of Toronto free from Adelsons' handlers, they will start to read about the story of their abba Dan Markel all over the internet!

They will study chemistry and medicine and religion. And, they will know how angel Raphael caused Asmodeus to go away using the method of Tobit 6:5. With time and knowledge, Dan Markel’s boys will be equipped for ultimately discarding Charlie Asmodeus and Wendi Onoskelis from their lives.
Checking the internet and learning the reality will almost certainly happen sooner than that -- maybe it already has. Unfortunately and understandably, minors and young adults are usually too financially dependent to feel comfortable speaking truth to power in a family setting. I believe there is a trust set up for them but I'm not sure when they will have independent access to it. JMO.

I wonder if any of Charlie's patients have followed these trials and heard how many times he's on the phone, on the job, discussing these murder anxieties with his mother and KM while making them wait "a minute..two minutes" as the clock ticks on for much longer stretches and their anesthesia wears off.

Ghibercz @ghibercz

Breaking! #CharlieAdelson's former lawyer, @domarkus, is representing his sister #WendiAdelson's buddy, #AndrewGillum following his arrest on federal charges. Will DOM visit Charlie in jail while in town for old time's sake? #whosenext #fedscomecalling #longgame #murderisworse

11:54 AM · Jun 22, 2022·Twitter Web App

I wonder if any of Charlie's patients have followed these trials and heard how many times he's on the phone, on the job, discussing these murder anxieties with his mother and KM while making them wait "a minute..two minutes" as the clock ticks on for much longer stretches and their anesthesia wears off.
Ha, I don't know about Charlie's patients, but my patients are certainly getting the low down on the entire saga, before their anesthesia wears off! Better than my usual small talk in the surgery!

(I am doing a quick review of old threads, I've forgotten so much. Some of my fave "rediscovered" facts are that CA was reported to have launched some sort of legal action after becoming injured in a sumo wrestling compition, and that the Adelson's were reported to have refused to pay the outstanding balance, and reversed the credit card payment, of a legal retainer, quite early on. The law firm involved took action to recover their money. I had also forgotten what a catch Dan's new girlfriend was, it sounds like she was pretty much everything WA hoped to be, that must have made WA salty)

Really though, it must be surreal for Charlie's patients, to hear things like these tapes, and read about this terrible crime, and his involvement in it.

Ha, I don't know about Charlie's patients, but my patients are certainly getting the low down on the entire saga, before their anesthesia wears off! Better than my usual small talk in the surgery!

(I am doing a quick review of old threads, I've forgotten so much. Some of my fave "rediscovered" facts are that CA was reported to have launched some sort of legal action after becoming injured in a sumo wrestling compition, and that the Adelson's were reported to have refused to pay the outstanding balance, and reversed the credit card payment, of a legal retainer, quite early on. The law firm involved took action to recover their money. I had also forgotten what a catch Dan's new girlfriend was, it sounds like she was pretty much everything WA hoped to be, that must have made WA salty)

Really though, it must be surreal for Charlie's patients, to hear things like these tapes, and read about this terrible crime, and his involvement in it.
Wow, when someone described them earlier as a "crime family", not too far off the mark. I was also thinking that one doesn't just jump to murder so easily--that there must be other nefarious dealings in their past (wonder if the IRS has gotten interested in CA and his stapled bills). Sumo wrestling? Is that where he "injured" his back and had to retire?

Did the law firm recover their money, do you know?

Also, I always thought Wendi's mentioning of "Annie", and the timing of it, seemed odd. Like she was hyper-focused on her -- did she need Danny to be killed before that relationship could amount to anything? Remember the part where she says Danny would likely move out of Tallahassee because of that relationship? She seems pretty interested in his love life--and certainly a major upgrade for him. So sad to think of the trauma she must have gone through/be going through and the "what could have beens". That ripple effect of these selfish murderers.

And finally, going to the dentist is stressful enough, but to realize you had a murderer's hands in your mouth while leaning all the way back, while he's making you wait as he discusses the murder with his co-conspirator--that's pretty terrifying.

Has any evidence ever come out that Donna and/or Wendi reimbursed Charlie for the hit? I mean it appears all the cash came from him and his stapled Benjamins. I mean if he funded the entire hit AND is going to prison? That realization might be enough for him to serve up his sister in a deal, if any is offered.

Wow, when someone described them earlier as a "crime family", not too far off the mark. I was also thinking that one doesn't just jump to murder so easily--that there must be other nefarious dealings in their past (wonder if the IRS has gotten interested in CA and his stapled bills). Sumo wrestling? Is that where he "injured" his back and had to retire?

Did the law firm recover their money, do you know?

Also, I always thought Wendi's mentioning of "Annie", and the timing of it, seemed odd. Like she was hyper-focused on her -- did she need Danny to be killed before that relationship could amount to anything? Remember the part where she says Danny would likely move out of Tallahassee because of that relationship? She seems pretty interested in his love life--and certainly a major upgrade for him. So sad to think of the trauma she must have gone through/be going through and the "what could have beens". That ripple effect of these selfish murderers.

And finally, going to the dentist is stressful enough, but to realize you had a murderer's hands in your mouth while leaning all the way back, while he's making you wait as he discusses the murder with his co-conspirator--that's pretty terrifying.
Dan's new girlfriend was so much more impressive and successful than WA, and the timing of the murder was just after Dan introduced her to the kids [he took it much slower than WA who made lacasse babysit like a second after they met]. Dan's girlfriend was indeed everything Wendi wished she was, plus she lived in the real big city - not miami but nyc! and dan and her vacationed in the hamptons a few weeks before his murder! - WA jealousy was crystal clear. She couldn't endure it. Also - WA got so much money out of the murder - the life insurance, all of dan's assets to the kids. Charlie complains about that. isn't there a law against murdering and inherting? other than in the bible that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member