VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #14

lol I know it was a photo op for her. Poor Amber. But the optics in that article is great. Him jet setting and enjoying life. Then pics of her shopping at TJ Max. (Nothing against TJ Max. My favorite store of all is the Dollar Tree. Love their craft section and it fits my budget. )

Last edited:
lol I know it was a photo op for her. Poor Amber. But the optics in that article is great. Him jet setting and enjoying life. Then pics of her shopping at TJ Max. (Nothing against TJ Max. My favorite store of all is the Dollar Tree. Love their craft section and it fits my budget. )

“He was clean-shaven and greeted just about everyone with smiles and handshakes ... as he made his way from the hotel to his private jet.

As for his ex, Amber Heard, she was spotted shopping at TJ Maxx last week”

Funny! Everything she does is for attention
She shouldn’t be mocking anyone for shopping at TJ when she clearly doesn’t have to shop there…yet

“He was clean-shaven and greeted just about everyone with smiles and handshakes ... as he made his way from the hotel to his private jet.

As for his ex, Amber Heard, she was spotted shopping at TJ Maxx last week”

Funny! Everything she does is for attention
She shouldn’t be mocking anyone for shopping at TJ when she clearly doesn’t have to shop there…yet
Honestly its offensive to most people that do shop at TJ Max. Expressing her sense of entitlement and trying to gain sympathy from the very people that do shop these places. But she pulled this stunt before when they got divorced. Was shopping at a 99 cent store. jmo

Johnny Depp’s new movie Jeanne Du Barry will be launched for pre-sales at this month’s Cannes market, marking a first narrative feature for the actor in more than three years.

In a report from ScreenDaily about Wild Bunch’s Cannes market slate, the trade confirms previous reports that Depp will star alongside Maïwenn in the French period drama about Jeanne Bécu, a woman born into poverty but who rose through the ranks of the court of King Louis XV to become his mistress. Depp will play Louis XV (nicknamed ‘Louis The Beloved’) opposite actress and filmmaker Maïwenn who will also direct.

A pirate's life may not be for Johnny Depp.

On June 27, a report surfaced claiming the actor was working on a $301 million deal to return to the Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise.

"Disney is very interested in patching up their relationship with Johnny Depp," a source told PopTopic close to four years after the actor parted ways with Disney. "They are very hopeful that Johnny will forgive them and return as his iconic character."

But before Depp fans get too excited, a representative for the actor told NBC News, "This is made up."

Depp played Captain Jack Sparrow in all five movies, the latest one being the 2017 film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Back in May, Pirates producer Jerry Bruckheimer, who is now working on two more films, was asked if Depp would be back for future projects. "Not at this point," he told The Sunday Times. "The future is yet to be decided."

Honestly its offensive to most people that do shop at TJ Max. Expressing her sense of entitlement and trying to gain sympathy from the very people that do shop these places. But she pulled this stunt before when they got divorced. Was shopping at a 99 cent store. jmo

Yes that’s what I meant

To say she is poor and has to resort to shopping there is insulting to many, including people who just like to shop there, no matter if they dont have to worry about funds

Its a broad shopper demographic that she obviously isn’t aware of that enjoys shopping there and other discount stores

Just like her to think she is making a point when in reality she sinks her own ship

Yes that’s what I meant

To say she is poor and has to resort to shopping there is insulting to many, including people who just like to shop there, no matter if they dont have to worry about funds

Its a broad shopper demographic that she obviously isn’t aware of that enjoys shopping there and other discount stores

Just like her to think she is making a point when in reality she sinks her own ship

I bought a dress at TJ Maxx in my area the same day AH was there.

Maybe I'm the next pick for Aqua-Man. Is there a part for a crabby old Auntie???

jmho ymmv lrr

do we know that she has not always shopped at TJ's? Do people think that she is always calling TMZ when she is "found" in public, or are paparazzi following her?

do we know that she has not always shopped at TJ's? Do people think that she is always calling TMZ when she is "found" in public, or are paparazzi following her?
IMO it was definitely a publicity stunt . It was June 19 and AH and EB had done interviews saying she can’t afford to pay the Judgment.
The Court had scheduled a date of June 24 for the entry of the Judgement.

I’m sure lots of paparazzi were hoping to spot her out in public, and knew that she was staying in the Hamptons close to the store in Bridgehampton.

What makes it seem even more planned and contrived to me is that it was TMZ that got the scoop and the photos. Not the Daily Mail or another outlet that might be following her. Everyone knows that TMZ has famously been tipped off before.

JMO

As TMZ reported:

We're told Amber and Whitney were perusing racks for clothes, and at one point they were heard discussing white linen pants. It seems the sisters had their basket full of would-be purchases. As you can see, though, when she noticed cameras rolling, Amber scrammed.

No word on what, if anything, they ended up leaving the store with -- but it's interesting that we find Amber here in the wake of all this ... especially considering the financial sitch.

As we well know by now, Amber's lawyers have gone on record to say she can't afford to pay the $8.3 million in damages awarded to Johnny by the jury ... and it remains to be seen if Depp and co. are, in fact, going to enforce it. His attorneys have signaled they might not.

Still, the fact Amber's been doing press lately and trying to present evidence she says proves her case probably isn't sitting well with JD ... not to mention the fact she keeps threatening to appeal. Time will tell if he just pulls the trigger and holds her to the judgement.

Either way, it's a precarious time in Amber's life -- not only could she be forced to pay this money she doesn't have, but she's also at risk of losing a lot of work going forward.

Amber Heard Spotted Shopping at TJ Maxx, $8.3 Million Judgment Looms

While it appears as though Gucci is more her thing, it is entirely possible that she does indeed go to TJMaxx regularly too. Who knows?

Actor Johnny Depp owes the American Civil Liberties Union $38,000 for attorneys’ fees in complying with a subpoena for evidence that he used in his defamation battle against ex-wife Amber Heard, a judge ruled on Friday.

The award amounted to less than half of the fees that the ACLU requested.

The ACLU’s lawyer Stephanie Teplin, from the firm Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler, argued that $86,253.26 was reasonable reimbursement for production costs and expenses. Engoron compared her prestigious firm to a “Cadillac,” when all he said was needed for a simple discovery dispute was a “Ford.”

Actor Johnny Depp owes the American Civil Liberties Union $38,000 for attorneys’ fees in complying with a subpoena for evidence that he used in his defamation battle against ex-wife Amber Heard, a judge ruled on Friday.

The award amounted to less than half of the fees that the ACLU requested.

The ACLU’s lawyer Stephanie Teplin, from the firm Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler, argued that $86,253.26 was reasonable reimbursement for production costs and expenses. Engoron compared her prestigious firm to a “Cadillac,” when all he said was needed for a simple discovery dispute was a “Ford.”
Maybe AH can tack the rest of that onto her pledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back