NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

I wasnt talking about Epstein I meant the guys these girls were trafficked to. Why does no one seem interested in going after them?
There probably are people interested in going after all those involved. But, as I said Epstein is dead and we still don't really know if he died from suicide.

The people involved are most likely dangerous people. The kind who can reach someone inside to take care of problems like Epstein.

Someone has to come forward and IMHO in many cases, I'm guessing it pays to be quiet. There are probably a number of victims who are not able to speak for various reasons.

"This prison is like Disneyland next to hellhole she has been in for two years: Manicured lawns, aerobics, arts and crafts classes... Let's take a look at Ghislaine Maxwell's new home"

I'm not sure I believe that. Her fellow inmates could make her life hell. All that snootiness, patronizing, and entitlement is not going to work well, especially since there will be women inmates who have been trafficked, assaulted, harassed, manipulated..... Almost all female inmates will have that in their history, so how are they going to treat GM?

Also, GM represents rich and powerful, she's posh. This will put a target on her back IMO.

She’s holding out for political pardons, and whatever any of them can do illegally to shorten her sentence. Favors and special treatment within country club. She has leverage that she wants to use to her advantage.

I don’t see her ever giving up the list. Maybe when she is in her upper eighties she will write a book for one last chance of relevance and redemption.

She’s holding out for political pardons, and whatever any of them can do illegally to shorten her sentence. Favors and special treatment within country club. She has leverage that she wants to use to her advantage.

I don’t see her ever giving up the list. Maybe when she is in her upper eighties she will write a book for one last chance of relevance and redemption.
Exactly. She has nothing to gain and everything to lose by ratting. The statute of limitations would also have expired, so there would be little legal gain. Most of these politicians, judges, feds are connected in one way or other and she would want to be on their good side while appealing and complaining.

Okay. So, we need to factor in the days that she is kind, friendly and teaching ESL and yoga. Not being haughty, arrogant and entitled? Would that be 50 days worth? Perhaps that would include Bible class or religious services?
Maintaining that for 20 years?
Tall order, IMO.
Well she's good at manipulating people. She already got letters from inmates sent to the judge:

1656513569781.png

Well she's good at manipulating people. She already got letters from inmates sent to the judge:

View attachment 351783
It looks like GM dictated this or provided most of the wording. No cross-outs at all. Weird turns of phrase and construction. Look at "smile genuine and kind", "it took all of us by surprise", and "within one week of Maxwell arriving" followed perfectly by "she had volunteered". The first is archaic (from a poem?), the second more regularly in the US "it took us all", and the third a sophisticated grammar construction using a gerund. The last is a pluperfect (past perfect), which is very hard for an ESL student to get; in fact, in the US most native English speakers would say, "she volunteered". Did Venegas major in English literature at a selective university?
Then there are a couple of phrases where Venegas doesn't seem to know English: "that is also good to point out" with an incorrect use of "that" (very common in ESL students); and "I'am" (also common).
"I'am Maxwell" with a handshake sounds very "Bond. James Bond" I wouldn't put it past GM to try something hi falutin' and highly fantasized.
Also, someone who isn't in the habit of teaching English doesn't know how to dumb down phrasing so it matches the other person (e.g. students). Without experience, too, it's difficult to be sensitive to the nuances of UK English usage versus American English (I have to think of them as two different languages when I speak to people, but GM only speaks British English). At any rate, that's why you'd get a hodgepodge of super basic and advanced all in one piece, like this one, as well as some odd phrasing. So, yeah, it has the synptoms of a newbie ESL teacher with a good British education—that would be GM—and likely this Inmate is one of her "ESL students".
GM either wants something from Venegas or Venegas wants something from GM. Quid pro quo.

PS In another life, I'd be in forensic linguistics.

Last edited:
Judgement

The Defendant is sentenced to a term of 240 Months.
Count 3 a sentence of 60 Months. Count 4 a sentence of 120 Months. Count 6 a sentence of 240 Months. All Counts to run concurrently.
Defendant to be considered for designation to FCI Danbury.
Defendant to be considered for enrollment in FIT program.

Upon release from imprisonment, you will be on supervised release for a term of:
3 Years on Counts 3 and 4. 5 Years on Count 6 to run concurrently.

You must cooperate in the collection of DNA as directed by the probation officer. (check if applicable)
You must comply with the requirements of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (34 U.S.C. § 20901, et seq.) as directed by the probation officer, the Bureau of Prisons, or any state sex offender registration agency in the location where you reside, work, are a student, or were convicted of a qualifying offense

"Twenty years" fell sweetly on my ears. At her age, that's pretty much life. Part of me hopes she uses those years to leave something of value behind her, even if she does it ultimately for self-aggrandizement, as already seems likely. The other part isn't so kind. I'll just leave it at that.

I am see it a bit differently today. Right now she's the only one paying for this. Epstein escaped so to speak. The men that took advantage and used the girls are the ones that getting off scott free. Is Maxwell that willing to be the only one going down for this? This will be interesting to watch play out. I bet her canteen account will stay funded, shoot she may be funding other inmates accounts like Alec Murdaugh is trying to do. I don't see her staying silent forever. But will the media expose it if she does start talking?

It looks like GM dictated this or provided most of the wording. No cross-outs at all. Weird turns of phrase and construction. Look at "smile genuine and kind", "it took all of us by surprise", and "within one week of Maxwell arriving" followed perfectly by "she had volunteered". The first is archaic (from a poem?), the second more regularly in the US "it took us all", and the third a sophisticated grammar construction using a gerund. The last is a pluperfect (past perfect), which is very hard for an ESL student to get; in fact, in the US most native English speakers would say, "she volunteered". Did Venegas major in English literature at a selective university?
Then there are a couple of phrases where Venegas doesn't seem to know English: "that is also good to point out" with an incorrect use of "that" (very common in ESL students); and "I'am" (also common).
"I'am Maxwell" with a handshake sounds very "Bond. James Bond" I wouldn't put it past GM to try something hi falutin' and highly fantasized.
Also, someone who isn't in the habit of teaching English doesn't know how to dumb down phrasing so it matches the other person (e.g. students). Without experience, too, it's difficult to be sensitive to the nuances of UK English usage versus American English (I have to think of them as two different languages when I speak to people, but GM only speaks British English). At any rate, that's why you'd get a hodgepodge of super basic and advanced all in one piece, like this one, as well as some odd phrasing. So, yeah, it has the synptoms of a newbie ESL teacher with a good British education—that would be GM—and likely this Inmate is one of her "ESL students".
GM either wants something from Venegas or Venegas wants something from GM. Quid pro quo.

PS In another life, I'd be in forensic linguistics.

Exactly, and no offense but theres a good chance that Venegas can’t spell correctly. Either way, GM authored the letter. She probably searched out the inmate who is known for her best behavior.

I am see it a bit differently today. Right now she's the only one paying for this. Epstein escaped so to speak. The men that took advantage and used the girls are the ones that getting off scott free. Is Maxwell that willing to be the only one going down for this? This will be interesting to watch play out. I bet her canteen account will stay funded, shoot she may be funding other inmates accounts like Alec Murdaugh is trying to do. I don't see her staying silent forever. But will the media expose it if she does start talking?

In terms of being held criminally responsible GM is the only one. Of course it's the victims who paid the ultimate price, everyone who kept quiet and had no recourse.

There was a compensation fund in Epsteins name a few years back for anyone eligible who was victimized by Epstein. What ever happened to those women? How were they able to receive anything when he never went to trial? This is confusing to me. I realize the charges against GM are separate but GM and JE were together.

GM is probably being given something in exchange for her silence. After what happened to Epstein I'm sure she's more than OK with shutting up. Not to mention all these juicy details, names and places, that's the kind of thing book deals are for. Wouldn't surprise me if this came about over time.

Judgement

The Defendant is sentenced to a term of 240 Months.
Count 3 a sentence of 60 Months. Count 4 a sentence of 120 Months. Count 6 a sentence of 240 Months. All Counts to run concurrently.
Defendant to be considered for designation to FCI Danbury.
Defendant to be considered for enrollment in FIT program.

Upon release from imprisonment, you will be on supervised release for a term of:
3 Years on Counts 3 and 4. 5 Years on Count 6 to run concurrently.

You must cooperate in the collection of DNA as directed by the probation officer. (check if applicable)
You must comply with the requirements of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (34 U.S.C. § 20901, et seq.) as directed by the probation officer, the Bureau of Prisons, or any state sex offender registration agency in the location where you reside, work, are a student, or were convicted of a qualifying offense
Great! This was the first time I'd seen that GM has to register as a sex offender, as she should be. It wasn't mentioned elsewhere with her sentence. This will keep her from EVER going to some countries she might want to visit in her old age. It will also keep her in pariah status. Most importantly, it reflects who she is.

Woah! If GM ever wants to travel internationally, the sex offender registry has to file the papers, and 21 days in advance. It's called Megan's Law:

The IML and the relevant Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (SORNA) guidelines require that all registered sex offenders report international travel to their respective sex offender registry at least 21 days prior to departure from the United States. Emergency travel must be reported as soon as travel is scheduled.

and

Can I personally submit an International Travel Form to the United States Marshals Service (USMS), National Sex Offender Targeting Center?
No. All International Travel Notices must be completed and submitted by your local sex offender registry.

In terms of being held criminally responsible GM is the only one. Of course it's the victims who paid the ultimate price, everyone who kept quiet and had no recourse.

There was a compensation fund in Epsteins name a few years back for anyone eligible who was victimized by Epstein. What ever happened to those women? How were they able to receive anything when he never went to trial? This is confusing to me. I realize the charges against GM are separate but GM and JE were together.

GM is probably being given something in exchange for her silence. After what happened to Epstein I'm sure she's more than OK with shutting up. Not to mention all these juicy details, names and places, that's the kind of thing book deals are for. Wouldn't surprise me if this came about over time.
Or a movie! True. Good question about the compensation fund. My post was jacked up and I apologize. Of course the victims are the ones paying the ultimate price but GM is behind bars and the "clients" are free. That's messed up, imo.

Now I'm going all in on GM's travel prospects. Get this:

International Megan's Law prohibits the Department of State from issuing a passport to a covered sex offender without a unique identifier, and it allows for the revocation of passports previously issued to these individuals that do not contain the identifier (22 USC 212b).

The identifier is a passport endorsement, currently printed inside the back cover of the passport book, which reads: “The bearer was convicted of a sex offense against a minor, and is a covered sex offender pursuant to 22 United States Code Section 212b(c)(l).” Since endorsements cannot be printed on passport cards, covered sex offenders cannot be issued passport cards.

This will mean any new issuance (presumably the current will expire while she's in prison) of a US passport for GM will carry the sex offender identifier.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back