Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe William was missing from 9.38 - just after the last photo.

He has already done the other activities - bike riding earlier - dice on the deck - colouring.

But the roar for the photo put him into "tiger mode" - so he was roaring and jumped off the back patio at 9.38.

FFC goes inside to make tea and is distracted by other things - she has had a busy morning.

What if she didn't check on William between 9.40 - 10.00 or later 10.10 that gives him a while by himself. MOO

The vehicle(s) that the Crabbs heard might be the key to William's disappearance.

Was it one vehicle at two different times? The first time (Mr Crabb's time) the vehicle's occupant(s) saw William, the 2nd time (Mrs Crabb's time) they took him?
Or was it two different vehicles?
Or was it one vehicle at one time, and the Crabbs have their times unaligned?

09:40 - 09:45 : Mr Crabb hears a car turn around, sounds like posties ( from the inquest ) about 10 mins after getting home
10:10 – 10:15 : Mrs Crabb hears car sitting on back deck , about 40mins ( Mr Crabb said 10 mins ) after arriving home , thought “ sounded like the postman, car came up reasonably fast , did a u-turn & continued on its way” ( from her evidence )
<from drsleuth's timeline>

Mrs Crabb's testimony fits with the time that Laura Beacroft and David Laidlaw stated that they thought William disappeared.

what if ffc is covering for mfc? did he lose his temper that morning or the night before?
or could william have been running away from ffc or his sister with the dice in his mouth and choked?
did his body show old signs of abuse, i find it alarming mfc allegedly put his hands around ls neck and ffc kicked her, these actions arent defensive, was william punished like this too?
i know most disagree but i think he looks very sad, anxious and thin in that last photo and wonder what his little life was like in that last year, did severe punishment start around the time of the photo with the black eye?

what if ffc is covering for mfc? did he lose his temper that morning or the night before?
or could william have been running away from ffc or his sister with the dice in his mouth and choked?
did his body show old signs of abuse, i find it alarming mfc allegedly put his hands around ls neck and ffc kicked her, these actions arent defensive, was william punished like this too?
i know most disagree but i think he looks very sad, anxious and thin in that last photo and wonder what his little life was like in that last year, did severe punishment start around the time of the photo with the black eye?
Oh god I hope not

Yeah "South Aussie" I was curious about Mr and Mrs Crabb different times of hearing a car - and them thinking it was the postie.

You might be right that they both heard the same car but it may have stopped for a while and then moved on - and that was the time difference between each of them hearing it.

Let's say he was unattended from 9.40 - so for a much longer period.

More opportunity for a person to come in see him wait a while and then make a move because no-one is checking on him.

When the FFC realises how long he is unattended and missing - fears creep in - she then disposes of the shoes - so that it looks like at first he has just wondered off.

She may feel guilty of the amount of time he was left unattended and does not want that option considered by police at first, even though she already suspects the worst because the shoes are still there. MOO

Mrs Crabb's testimony fits with the time that Laura Beacroft and David Laidlaw stated that they thought William disappeared.
In all fairness, that was back in 2019, it would be interesting to know what David Laidlaw thinks now in 2022….

Back in 2019 the Inquest seemed to be focusing on an ”abduction theory” where as now they seem to be investigating other theories….

It is possible, sadly, that they are no closer to finding William, and that these investigations needed to done for completeness of the investigation.

Only time will tell…. But I still hope that William will be found one day very soon….

The guy with the dogs said it was hard for the dogs because they arrived 2 to 3 hours later (I think they had come from Sydney) and in that time many people: friends, neighbours, police, SES etc had trampled all through and around the property. This made it very difficult for the dogs to pick up WT's scent or an abductors for that matter.

They were looking for a little boy lost, so didn't tape off the area, or treat it as a crime scene until.... ????

So I very much doubt they were collecting dirty nappies for dna testing.

Edited to add: I'm trying to find a link to this but so far I can only find 2 articles saying his scent was never picked up by sniffer or cavader dogs.

. <modsnip: Removed gobble-de-gook characters>

There is a theory that WT was not at the FGM’s house the morning of September 12, 2014, alive or otherwise.
Wouldn’t the forensics team have collected WT’s pull-ups? The tests on the available sample of urine can reveal many things. The last time he urinated in the pull-up, if it were around 5.50 am when the FF said WT woke, this would be proof he was alive and well, same goes for forensic tests of the bedsheets. The urine can also reveal his diet, if he were malnourished and if any drugs had been administered. There were theories put forth that WT was mistreated, underfed. ☹️

The last proof of life photo. Could it have been taken weeks before?
Didn’t the cats need to be in the cattery if the FP’s went on an overnight or weekend trip away? Wouldn’t someone have seen WT and his sister if they’d been at FGM’s house 2 or 3 weeks prior? Wouldn’t the FP’s phones reveal their presence at the house those weeks before?

With regards to the camera. Could there have been pics taken the day before and earlier where the time was out by 2 hours? With extensive forensic tests, could it be proven without a doubt the last photo of WT was taken at 9.37am? If so, doesn’t this mean it comes back to the 96 minutes, the only time we’ve been given as crucial in the disappearance of WT, if the FM is not to believed?

JMO
Just your opinion And my opinion too

Last edited by a moderator:
Has FM appeared in court yet today?

On Thursday, the woman failed in her bid to have her charges dealt with under mental health legislation.
In July last year, the couple had a six-year-old female foster child placed into their care.

“Since her arrival, the [alleged] victim has been vocal in her disapproval in having the younger child [at the home] due to feeling left out... It seems that the alleged victim began to act up.”

SD allegedly hit the girl with a wooden spoon on one occasion, and on another kicked her to the left thigh.

On Thursday, the woman failed in her bid to have her charges dealt with under mental health legislation.
:) I am okay with that. No cheap excuses! Possibly "mental health issues because of a lost little boy" and later on the only poi - that can't be allowed. MOO

Last edited:
“This type of exchange between parents and children often occur in the family setting,” Magistrate Peter Feather said, calling the police prosecution case “not particularly strong”.
“This is [a case] where a child has been misbehaving. A six-year-old child placed in the care of SD and her husband, and that caused difficulties,” he said.

“[The] allegations by SD that child was misbehaving are not supported,” the police prosecutor said in response.

“This type of exchange between parents and children often occur in the family setting,” Magistrate Peter Feather said, calling the police prosecution case “not particularly strong”.
“This is [a case] where a child has been misbehaving. A six-year-old child placed in the care of SD and her husband, and that caused difficulties,” he said.

“[The] allegations by SD that child was misbehaving are not supported,” the police prosecutor said in response.

Found this part particularly interesting.

The court heard that the foster mother at one point called a friend and allegedly said 'I need to break her', with police having a strong case for the charges because of audio surveillance in the home at the time.

Prosecutors told the court the intimidation was 'part of an ongoing pattern of violence' in the home and that the ten-year-old had become 'jealous' and started 'to act up' when a six-year-old child entered the home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member