Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regard to the FFC and the young foster daughter, does that show festering hatred on both sides…..where was it / is it going to end up? But seems that MFC supports that ‘discipline’!

Edited because: Will this hatred go away?

Last edited:
Hang on. They got another foster child!? Or am I tripping..

I wonder if the ‘informant’ is the teacher?

Yes, it says that they got a six year old child. Both kids have since been removed.

The teacher is duty bound to report any domestic violence brought to his/her attention.

SD has been struggling with ill mental health for years in context of accumulated severe ... personal stresses,” he said, noting she had been diagnosed with both PTSD and major depressive disorder and that the alleged offences occurred during a “particularly stressful period” of her life.

“Since her arrival, the [alleged] victim has been vocal in her disapproval in having the younger child [at the home] due to feeling left out... It seems that the alleged victim began to act up.”

so which is it??

The child deserved punishment because she was acting up.....

or the female carer has mental health issues....(which why on earth was she given another child to care for if this was the case????????)

this stinks really really badly.

Last edited:
Now we have learned a NEW foster child is in the equation, wondering how the years and years of 'ill mental health ' and PTSD onthe table for defending child abuse charges....was utilized for custody of a another child?

Somebody is lying ....(not very well either)

Last edited:
From your source:
The court heard that the foster mother at one point called a friend and allegedly said 'I need to break her', with police having a strong case for the charges because of audio surveillance in the home at the time.
Initially, the girls bruises were being attributed to a horse injury .... JMO- but seems like the young girl was being treated like a horse ... the method of 'breaking in'.

Initially, the girls bruises were being attributed to a horse injury .... JMO- but seems like the young girl was being treated like a horse ... the method of 'breaking in'.
IMO we are seeing a sense of entitlement above the law.
Lying comfortably to keep up appearances,
Speaks volumes what one could comfortably lie about to stay out of jail.

moo

i wonder if the other six year old child also gave evidence? how frightening to be little and witness this alleged assault!
do we still need to refer to this assault as alleged if it has been reported from a police listening device, and do we still have to refer to the fosters as fcs or can we now use the initials used in msm?

IMO we are seeing a sense of entitlement above the law.
Lying comfortably to keep up appearances,
Speaks volumes what one could comfortably lie about to stay out of jail.

moo
agree, that sense of entitlement has shown all the way through, telling stories, hiring a pr firm, with seemingly no remorse, publicly anyway, i guess she may have made contact with williams bio parents privately and we will never know

SD has been struggling with ill mental health for years in context of accumulated severe ... personal stresses,” he said, noting she had been diagnosed with both PTSD and major depressive disorder and that the alleged offences occurred during a “particularly stressful period” of her life.

“Since her arrival, the [alleged] victim has been vocal in her disapproval in having the younger child [at the home] due to feeling left out... It seems that the alleged victim began to act up.”

so which is it??

The child deserved punishment because she was acting up.....

or the female carer has mental health issues....(which why on earth was she given another child to care for if this was the case????????)

this stinks really really badly.
A child never deserves corporal punishment obviously.

But the two together, the parent or guardian having mental health issues, and the child playing up can happen both at the same time.

If the older girl had some idea of what kind of things they might do to the younger new girl (like "patterns of ongoing abuse" regardless of mental ill health), she may have instinctively been more in the centre of any negative attention to protect a younger child. imo

William Tyrrell's foster mum in court over allegations she hit girl
“Wearing a rose pink sweater and black t gets paid rousers, the foster mother arrived at Parramatta Local Court on Thursday with William's foster father, known as JS, and PR supremo Clare Collins, who runs the ‘Where’s William’ marketing campaign.”

Question: In this marketing campaign, just wondering if Clare Collins gets paid / or is it a voluntary role?

thankfully the mental health plea was not accepted and ffc has to take accountability for her alleged actions

The magistrate seems to recognise her difficulties.

".... and that if he were sentencing {FM} today he would give her a two-year community corrections order."

I hope she is in medical treatment. What a mess.

Yeah "South Aussie" I was curious about Mr and Mrs Crabb different times of hearing a car - and them thinking it was the postie.

You might be right that they both heard the same car but it may have stopped for a while and then moved on - and that was the time difference between each of them hearing it.

Let's say he was unattended from 9.40 - so for a much longer period.

More opportunity for a person to come in see him wait a while and then make a move because no-one is checking on him.

When the FFC realises how long he is unattended and missing - fears creep in - she then disposes of the shoes - so that it looks like at first he has just wondered off.

She may feel guilty of the amount of time he was left unattended and does not want that option considered by police at first, even though she already suspects the worst because the shoes are still there. MOO

I don't think the shoes have any bearing. Whether William was wearing them or not.

If he wasn't wearing them there is no reason they couldn't have said "he was running around barefoot". It would not have made a whit of difference to their thought that William was abducted. imo

William Tyrrell's foster mum in court over allegations she hit girl
“Wearing a rose pink sweater and black t gets paid rousers, the foster mother arrived at Parramatta Local Court on Thursday with William's foster father, known as JS, and PR supremo Clare Collins, who runs the ‘Where’s William’ marketing campaign.”

Question: In this marketing campaign, just wondering if Clare Collins gets paid / or is it a voluntary role?
its so cringey, not sure if its the same journo who also wrote of her appearance during the inquest? like shes a celebrity?

The magistrate seems to recognise her difficulties.

".... and that if he were sentencing SD today he would give her a two-year community corrections order."

I hope she is in medical treatment. What a mess.

but he also normalised the behaviour as happening in families? yes i hope she get some help too

From the article

“The accused told the victim she was kicked because she believed the child was about to kick the other child,” he said.

“The alleged victim did not kick that child and has denied the intention to do so.”

MO If one of my kids is going to hit, kick, scratch or punch the other one, I do not take the same action I'm trying to stop them doing. Far out!!

but he also normalised the behaviour as happening in families? yes i hope she get some help too

We don't see what the magistrates see, bear. The hundreds of cases af alleged assault against children.

Sadly, I imagine there is turbulence in many families. So, yes, it may be 'normal' behaviour (to the magistrates). Alleged corporal punishment for bad behaviour.

He seemed to think the alleged wooden spoon incident was minor, and that the alleged kicking incident was more serious. The wooden spoon presumably being a 'measured' punishment, the alleged kicking being a reactive and angry action.

Still only worthy of 2 years community service, in his opinion.

imo

Not quite a fall from a horse!!!

November last year, the foster carer's vehemently denied doing any harm to the child, they instead alleged an injury from a fall from a horse - and not from personal assault - front page news - November 2021

Interesting how the truth has come out in Court today, with proof being audio surveillance in their home.

This is their story from November last year:-

"Foster parents to fight child assault charge

November 18, 2021 | Australian, The/Weekend Australian, The/Australian Magazine, The (Australia)
Author/Byline: Caroline Overington, EXCLUSIVE | Page: 1

William Tyrrell’s foster parents are expected to fight charges of assaulting a child by arguing that the alleged victim may have fallen from a horse.

The couple, who cannot be named, were on Wednesday charged with common assault. The alleged child victim also cannot be identified.
The Australian understands the foster parents vehemently deny doing any harm to the child.
NSW police in a statement said they began an investigation after being made aware of “the suspected assault of a child at a home on Sydney’s upper north shore”."

Not quite a fall from a horse!!!

November last year, the foster carer's vehemently denied doing any harm to the child, they instead alleged an injury from a fall from a horse - and not from personal assault - front page news - November 2021

Interesting how the truth has come out in Court today, with proof being audio surveillance in their home.

This is their story from November last year:-

"Foster parents to fight child assault charge

November 18, 2021 | Australian, The/Weekend Australian, The/Australian Magazine, The (Australia)
Author/Byline: Caroline Overington, EXCLUSIVE | Page: 1

William Tyrrell’s foster parents are expected to fight charges of assaulting a child by arguing that the alleged victim may have fallen from a horse.

The couple, who cannot be named, were on Wednesday charged with common assault. The alleged child victim also cannot be identified.
The Australian understands the foster parents vehemently deny doing any harm to the child.
NSW police in a statement said they began an investigation after being made aware of “the suspected assault of a child at a home on Sydney’s upper north shore”."

Extracted from your post Marg944: "Interesting how the truth has come out in Court today, with proof being audio surveillance in their home."

JMO - Now it has been revealed, that audio surveillance will have FFC and MFC wondering??

We don't see what the magistrates see, bear. The hundreds of cases af alleged assault against children.

Sadly, I imagine there is turbulence in many families. So, yes, it may be 'normal' behaviour (to the magistrates). Alleged corporal punishment for bad behaviour.

He seemed to think the alleged wooden spoon incident was minor, and that the alleged kicking incident was more serious. The wooden spoon presumably being a 'measured' punishment, the alleged kicking being a reactive and angry action.

Still only worthy of 2 years community service, in his opinion.

imo
A 2 year CSO is actually quite significant. I'm currently working with someone who has just been put on a 12 month CSO for assault. IMO.

It will be interesting to see what happens during the next court case, likely with a different judge.

Extracted from your post Marg944: "Interesting how the truth has come out in Court today, with proof being audio surveillance in their home."

JMO - Now it has been revealed, that audio surveillance will have FFC and MFC wondering??
How can we believe a word that has come out of either FFC or FMC's mouth - they lied with ease to both Police and Crime Commission. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10