TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the LE has some compassion towards KA because many have daughters who used to date cr@@@y guys.

CS is in the center of attention, too. All we got as, of recently, from him was "f off". How does it look in the context of the woman who he was involved with, if platonically, but who was killed for it? How does it look if we think about the other woman, who lived with him, obviously, loved him, was lied to, and one day, "snapped" and used the gun he bought for her?

How does it look if we think about both families, of both women? They both are grieving about their daughters.

The journalists are merely doing their job. I want to thank them for throwing the light on this case and btw, in a very professional way, not pulling out salacious pieces. CS could have politely said, "sorry, no interviews till the court case is over".

He is alive, he is not going to have LWOP, he is listed as "former" cyclist on Wiki, but after all, he is 35, not too young for an elite athlete.

He is not dumb, he has an engineering professional, he has a life.

I am happy that KA is caught, but LE have all their media and texts. Maybe they want to give KA some time outside because she is going in for a long time? And much as a murder is a murder, I bet the way she saw the situation was very different from the reality.

If this young woman had the guts to find a good therapist to process what was going on, she'd be able to break her infatuation with CS and leave.

As to her bolting, she has other things hanging above her head, one of them would be her sister's passport... I think she is a low flight risk. JMO.

Last edited:
As was suggested on the previous thread, we only assume she had a nose job because of the supposed bandaged nose and bruising under the eyes, but it is possible that she had other work done as well. The receipt does not specify what was done. She may have had more Botox injections, eyelid lift, fillers, or other things. I think she was very pretty before, and really didn't need to do anything, but if the thought was just to alter her appearance to avoid detection, I suppose that was good enough reason. JMO
True. The bill was very high, though, so I’m assuming the work done was significant.

Hidin' that pretty face behind her hair & a mask. She's gonna strain her neck if that posture continues.

On to the bond hearing.....After this perp walk I can't see how being out on bond is an advantage other than an opportunity to flee again.

It's just another form of prison until she's convicted. I can see the "Snapped" episode coming together as I write.

What a waste.

MOO
_1656803356064_(1).jpg
Screenshot from AP story video

I don't care about her nose job. We see nose and face jobs done on lots of people in show business, so who cares? She ruined so many lives, including her own...it really, doesn't matter.

HOUSTON, Texas -- A Texas woman suspected in the fatal shooting of professional cyclist Anna Moriah Wilson at an Austin home arrived in Houston after being arrested in Costa Rica.

Exclusive video shows Kaitlin Marie Armstrong, 34, arriving at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. As she returns to the United States she faces a murder charge, the agency said. Armstrong remained silent while being asked about Wilson's death.
Mug shot coming right up!

As was suggested on the previous thread, we only assume she had a nose job because of the supposed bandaged nose and bruising under the eyes, but it is possible that she had other work done as well. The receipt does not specify what was done. She may have had more Botox injections, eyelid lift, fillers, or other things. I think she was very pretty before, and really didn't need to do anything, but if the thought was just to alter her appearance to avoid detection, I suppose that was good enough reason. JMO
I guess plastic surgeons have some kind of code of conduct to follow when an attractive client wants to make themselves look worse: "don't ask why, don't alert police"...jmo

It keeps freezing on both for me. I hope there were other media stations filming that will put their own up soon.
That TV crew were practically knocking down the other arrivals to get in front of her, no room for more than 1 crew.

And, funnily enough, those burly officers who were hustling her along, didn't stop to let her give them an exclusive interview. Ah well, TV crews live in hope.

I don't care about her nose job. We see nose and face jobs done on lots of people in show business, so who cares? She ruined so many lives, including her own...it really, doesn't matter.
It really and truly doesn’t matter in the big scope of things, but we humans are curious - and also because the extent she went to to cover up and hide what she did - it makes us want to see it more. It’s so far out of the realm of what any of us would do. Such a sad sad case!

I guess plastic surgeons have some kind of code of conduct to follow when an attractive client wants to make themselves look worse: "don't ask why, don't alert police"...jmo
On a side note - I do get Botox. I have a long and good relationship with the eye surgeon who does my Botox. Anyway, we had a conversation not too long ago about making people look way different. He told me he flies to Houston often to do undercover surgery for the witness protection program! I was fascinated and wanted to ask him so many questions! They can and do make people unrecognizable!

On a side note - I do get Botox. I have a long and good relationship with the eye surgeon who dies my Botox. Anyway, we had a conversation not too long ago about making people look way different. He told me he flies to Houston often to do undercover surgery for the witness protection program! I was fascinated and wanted to ask him so many questions! They can and do make people unrecognizable!
Wow! That's pretty cool for him to be involved with that!

I wonder if the LE has some compassion towards KA because many have daughters who used to date cr@@@y guys.

CS is in the center of attention, too. All we got as, of recently, from him was "f off". How does it look in the context of the woman who he was involved with, if platonically, but who was killed for it? How does it look if we think about the other woman, who lived with him, obviously, loved him, was lied to, and one day, "snapped" and used the gun he bought for her?

How does it look if we think about both families, of both women? They both are grieving about their daughters.

The journalists are merely doing their job. I want to thank them for throwing the light on this case and btw, in a very professional way, not pulling out salacious pieces. CS could have politely said, "sorry, no interviews till the court case is over".

He is alive, he is not going to have LWOP, he is listed as "former" cyclist on Wiki, but after all, he is 35, not too young for an elite athlete.

He is not dumb, he has an engineering professional, he has a life.

I am happy that KA is caught, but LE have all their media and texts. Maybe they want to give KA some time outside because she is going in for a long time? And much as a murder is a murder, I bet the way she saw the situation was very different from the reality.

If this young woman had the guts to find a good therapist to process what was going on, she'd be able to break her infatuation with CS and leave.

As to her bolting, she has other things hanging above her head, one of them would be her sister's passport... I think she is a low flight risk. JMO.
BBM...Respectfully, I have many members of my extended family who are/were career law enforcement, and know/have known several others. KA has had 43 days "outside", on a pristine beach in Costa Rica, while local, state and federal authorities have run down every lead they could , chassng her all over the country, and then out of the country. I highly doubt that you would find even one of them who would want to give her some more time outside. They, like almost all of us, want to see justice for MW, and want to see her killer behind bars for a very long time. After all, MW is the victim here, not KA. JMO

Naw, I think KA has had plenty of fresh air living on that pristine beach after running away after brutally murdering an innocent woman. After all the manpower, traveling, effort, brain storming, detective work, interviewing, expense and hard work that was put into this case - I have a feeling most law enforcement just want justice to be served! Kaitlynn Armstrong is not a child or a puppy to feel sorry for. She made her own bed. Now she has to deal with the consequences.

It really and truly doesn’t matter in the big scope of things, but we humans are curious - and also because the extent she went to to cover up and hide what she did - it makes us want to see it more. It’s so far out of the realm of what any of us would do. Such a sad sad case!
There may be a novel where a young, hip, Type A woman commits a crime of passion and escapes to Costa Rica, changes her appearance, and teaches yoga at a surf hostel, but I guarantee it won't be anything like as good a story as this.

JMO

It's the Streisand effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members