CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020 #2

I am going g to say it again..Now it is all about the property and $$$$. I certainly appears few are interested in finding out what has become of Dia. Sure is a despicable mess from all involved.
Thank You TVSCUM for keeping us posted..

So - you "body language" experts - what is with the swinging of the chair back & forth when he answers some of these questions?

So - you "body language" experts - what is with the swinging of the chair back & forth when he answers some of these questions?
[MOO]
Ex-cop energy.
"I understand what you're trying to do; been here / done that". Some impatience; some acceptance (of the process, I presume).
Biggest one for me was when talking about Dia's character - check out his breathing. He's giving off some pretty good admiration for her there, and real umbrage about the unfairness of it all.

Understood that someone properly trained and well-scripted could also pull this off.

[MOO]
Ex-cop energy.
"I understand what you're trying to do; been here / done that". Some impatience; some acceptance (of the process, I presume).
Biggest one for me was when talking about Dia's character - check out his breathing. He's giving off some pretty good admiration for her there, and real umbrage about the unfairness of it all.

Understood that someone properly trained and well-scripted could also pull this off.
Yep, and he's had plenty of time to practice...

JUST FOR FUN! We should all write a "WHAT IF" about this case. This is where you go back to the basic info that you know for a fact and orchestrate any scenario that could have happened that may not have been covered already. No matter how likely or unlikely. Some times pieces of the exercise can open new door and angles of thought. Plus it's entertaining...I'm about to leave and go up to Idyllwild for the day. As always I'll be thinking about Dia as I pass her road....

animated-cow-image-0110.gif
Is the meadow he was mowing that big that it takes five hours to complete? Any Verified Insiders know about the meadow? I imagine other people and maybe LE noticed if that story checked out.

Why would Dia's phone be plugged in upstairs near the bed? Wouldn't she have it near her during the day? KH comes back from mowing and tries to call her from downstairs without checking to see if she's upstairs. Lazy or lying?

He can't remember the Highway Patrolman's name that told him that LE wouldn't do much to find Dia for the first 3 days. Didn't make phone calls that night Dia was missing. Not to mention-- KH took off Monday for another state without knowing where Dia was, but oh he loved that woman.

Here it is again-- Dia had a matter of concern she wanted to talk to KH about, but he put her off to go mow the meadow. What do you all think she wanted to talk to him about? Diana F. said Dia was going to break up with him that week. WHAT IF Dia did break up with him that week and KH had already gotten her to sign those papers already? He might've been betting on a marriage which would make it easier for him to get the Estate, but then she broke it off. Oh, he was going to take Dia to Colorado for her safety... sorry, listening to KH I want to say... what BS.

Write down your life is in danger and I'll watch you write it, but I won't do anything else.

A joint Safety Deposit box... I just don't see Dia going for that. Then, she named him POA but didn't tell him?

KH sure gets riled up blaming the children for taking everything away from Dia. He had several vehicles, but Dia only had that truck Clinton was going to take away?

Went to a dinner, somebody in charge of Veteran's Association? Wait, wasn't Diana F. involved in that organization or one exactly like it? KH can't remember stuff that pins anything down. All MOO after listening to him paint the picture his way again.
animated-cow-image-0284.gif

Tons of information in the excerpts from the June 2022 deposition of KH. I can't help but pick it apart. MOO, I sense stories being made up, and lies. I was trying to find the spot where he says he was taking Dia to Colorado "for her safety" the next day. I could swear he said that she might stay "indefinitely". Would she really leave the ranch, her horses and animals, and all her business to go stay in Colorado? Did she make arrangements for someone else to run the ranch while she was gone? KH had said he and Dia had a wedding planned for July 2020. I have heard him stumble over his stories, IMO, and I now want to hear what other people around Dia have to say to confirm what is true.
Diana Fedder said Dia was going to break up with KH that week for sure. He says they were leaving for Colorado the next day.

He skirts the issue of what Dia wanted to talk to him about and throws in instead how she was so fearful the last 2-3 wks. of her life. She supposedly was telling people that "Clinton issued an order of her extermination". You know, mother and children had used legal means to fight it out in the courts before, but now, according to KH, it's moved to a son ordering the murder of his mother.

Serious allegations, coming from a very suspicious man who just so happened to gain Trusteeship to Dia's estate under extremely mysterious circumstances.

That old truck and the threats... it's sounds contrived, and like maybe KH was gas lighting Dia to change her Trust paperwork. At the 19:20 minute mark, KH is pressed for the names of the
six people he heard Dia tell about her fear. Six, he numbers them, heard by him eavesdropping.
  1. Jay or Jerry (couldn't make it out)
  2. Julie
  3. Diana Fedder
  4. Julia
  5. A Person intending to buy the Toolbox property
  6. Bunco people
He personally heard Dia tell people she thought Clinton might make her disappear. He watched Dia write down how she feared for her life. Did nothing, just a bystander that so happened to gain control of Dia's estate for the time being. What do you all think of this latest KH deposition?

Jodi Newkirk died and KH was the last one to see her. Not a word from LE about that either. What's up with that?
ETA-- Letters: Woman who died on ranch near Idyllwild in relationship with boss

Last edited:
Diane Fedder ... when speaking to *both* CBS and a PI (Clinton's, I believe – recorded without her knowledge) she says Dia was going to break up with KH ... "100%". She includes that "100%" on both occasions. [MOO] Now, sometimes folks have peculiar or unique expressions. Maybe this is one of hers. BUT ... it is only in the context of a pending breakup does she use that expression.

That strikes me as odd (and, given the lack of tangible facts available to us, I end to look for the odd – the "out of place – for clues.). Is that bit scripted?

[MOO]
Of all the people mentioned in relation to this case, she seems the most out of place. Her role has niggled at me since the very beginning.

Stuntpuppy invited us to "what if" ... I don't have a full "what if" here, but consider:

1. DF has a background with the Secret Service in financial investigations (up to the level of POTUS)
2. Dia has knowledge of Clem's past real-estate dealings (most likely involving at the very least "questionable" actions)
3. Clem's beloved Candlelight project was facing financial challenges, now left for the children to deal with after his death in 2018
4. Dia was (I believe) publicly involved with supporting Vets
5. DH arrives in (retires to*) the area to settle down and takes up (I believe) with the local Vets Assn
6. DH "happens" to connect with Dia, later becoming a manager for her Air BnB operation(s)
7. DH actively secures a copy of the POA when Dia goes missing
8. DH actively steps up to secure the property (ostensibly from the kids) when Dia goes missing
9. DH, despite being a co-trustee and loyal to Dia, leaves the area shortly after Dia's disappearance and remains away

* AFAIK, folks in this profession/circle don't "retire", as most of us would use the term.

It was mentioned that DF was part of Dia's Bunko (?) card group. Can anyone verify this? Can anyone (while, of course, protecting their identify) offer up a history of when and how DF came into Dia's circle?

animated-cow-image-0110.gif
Is the meadow he was mowing that big that it takes five hours to complete? Any Verified Insiders know about the meadow? I imagine other people and maybe LE noticed if that story checked out.

Why would Dia's phone be plugged in upstairs near the bed? Wouldn't she have it near her during the day? KH comes back from mowing and tries to call her from downstairs without checking to see if she's upstairs. Lazy or lying?

He can't remember the Highway Patrolman's name that told him that LE wouldn't do much to find Dia for the first 3 days. Didn't make phone calls that night Dia was missing. Not to mention-- KH took off Monday for another state without knowing where Dia was, but oh he loved that woman.

Here it is again-- Dia had a matter of concern she wanted to talk to KH about, but he put her off to go mow the meadow. What do you all think she wanted to talk to him about? Diana F. said Dia was going to break up with him that week. WHAT IF Dia did break up with him that week and KH had already gotten her to sign those papers already? He might've been betting on a marriage which would make it easier for him to get the Estate, but then she broke it off. Oh, he was going to take Dia to Colorado for her safety... sorry, listening to KH I want to say... what BS.

Write down your life is in danger and I'll watch you write it, but I won't do anything else.

A joint Safety Deposit box... I just don't see Dia going for that. Then, she named him POA but didn't tell him?

KH sure gets riled up blaming the children for taking everything away from Dia. He had several vehicles, but Dia only had that truck Clinton was going to take away?

Went to a dinner, somebody in charge of Veteran's Association? Wait, wasn't Diana F. involved in that organization or one exactly like it? KH can't remember stuff that pins anything down. All MOO after listening to him paint the picture his way again.
animated-cow-image-0284.gif
Good Points...he said he was taking her out of state for her safety yet when she came up missing he left the state anyway...very and I mean very strange! I stick bye this much: I think KH knows exactly where she is ....alive or dead.

Diane Fedder ... when speaking to *both* CBS and a PI (Clinton's, I believe – recorded without her knowledge) she says Dia was going to break up with KH ... "100%". She includes that "100%" on both occasions. [MOO] Now, sometimes folks have peculiar or unique expressions. Maybe this is one of hers. BUT ... it is only in the context of a pending breakup does she use that expression.

That strikes me as odd (and, given the lack of tangible facts available to us, I end to look for the odd – the "out of place – for clues.). Is that bit scripted?

[MOO]
Of all the people mentioned in relation to this case, she seems the most out of place. Her role has niggled at me since the very beginning.

Stuntpuppy invited us to "what if" ... I don't have a full "what if" here, but consider:

1. DF has a background with the Secret Service in financial investigations (up to the level of POTUS)
2. Dia has knowledge of Clem's past real-estate dealings (most likely involving at the very least "questionable" actions)
3. Clem's beloved Candlelight project was facing financial challenges, now left for the children to deal with after his death in 2018
5. DH arrives in (retires to*) the area to settle down and takes up (I believe) with the local Vets Assn
6. DH "happens" to connect with Dia, later becoming a manager for her Air BnB operation(s)
8. DH actively steps up to secure the property (ostensibly from the kids) when Dia goes missing
9. DH, despite being a co-trustee and loyal to Dia, leaves the area shortly after Dia's disappearance and remains away

* AFAIK, folks in this profession/circle don't "retire", as most of us would use the term.

It was mentioned that DF was part of Dia's Bunko (?) card group. Can anyone verify this? Can anyone (while, of course, protecting their identify) offer up a history of when and how DF came into Dia's circle?

Good observations! Do you mean DF, rather than “DH” in #5-9? Or am I confused about the initials? :)

[MOO]

In my humble opinion, DF was/is secret service and could get this solved if she wanted to.

Like stated above, those type of people (higher end law enforcement) never actually retire. DF could pull strings to get something done. She has to have contacts high up still. If DF cared about Dia, where is she? Why did she move away and stay so quiet?

DF lied about having paid the mortgages and David Gotfredson points it out to her with documents in her interview with David.

DF is not being completely honest, IMO.

How is DF also on the documents two weeks before Dia goes missing but says she only met Harper twice? It doesnt sound credible to me.

IMO: DF was either involved in the disappearance, knew about it, and/or knows about what happened but isn't co-operating or speaking up.

IMO: I don't think KH could have done this alone. KH seems to not be the brightest and seems confused.

KH is also up there in age, and Dia was a strong woman who often carried a firearm.

KH is lying, no doubt, and is deceitful, but it still also may be true that KH is the patsy.

This entire thing seems premeditated and thought out.

Just my observations and opinion of what may have happened.

Last edited:
I remember one of the first articles in that Garner Valley news about DF mentioned how she was retired Secret Service. It is mentioned every single time, including her current LinkedIn. IMO, it's weird to advertise that. Seems dangerous to brag about that, but JMO.

The article was when she was new to Garner Valley, and mentioned how she "who worked in financial crimes including the protection of world leaders and the President", but then in the same article said she just finished taking Accounting classes which didn't jive with her in depth experience in financial investigations with the SS. Why would she need basic accounting and bookkeeping classes after such a background in financial crimes?

DF gained Dia's trust, and yet, she's long gone on to another location across the country leaving this case dangling with no justice for Dia. DF moves around a lot, gets into organizations, takes on the CEO or CFO positions to put on her resume. I want to believe she was undercover, and feel she could blow this case wide open... but her actions have left me questioning her role. No doubt about it, the airbnb guests on the ranch thought KH and DF were a couple. Why would guests think that? Interesting, both he and DF (LinkedIn) profess to be retired Parole Officers. Now, her bf is LE.

KH does seem to be stumbling through his stories, and would probably never pass a lie detector test. He's in deep, left holding the bag, and I wonder who else is involved. This plan was hatched, and Dia was somehow manipulated to change that paperwork. Seems like it was a plan to capitalized on her fears. It makes me sick to hear how frantic KH makes Dia sound the last 2-3 wks. of her life.

KH's pointing the finger at the children, saying Clinton was threatening "extermination of Dia" like Clinton hired a hit man, but oddly KH's not one bit worried for his own life. Odd?

All my own thoughts, speculations, opinions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back