Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really against any plea bargaining being allowed in this case. Tylee and JJ didn't get a chance to bargain for their lives, so why should their murderers?
I think I would be okay with a plea bargain. The fallout on the survivors has just been horrific.

I really really would rather not see Colby, Kay, and Larry put through the agony of a trial from the spectator gallery. I'm truly afraid Larry might have a heart attack. We've been told he's developed heart issues already. Does Kay need to go through that, too? Colby. My gosh, I feel for him. He's so young and been plastered all over the world already. I just want him to have some semblance of a life with his family.

I've seen enough casualties already. Chad and Lori are poison whether they're dead or alive. That's their legacy.

JMO

Quotes from a new Daily Beast article, BBM:

In middle school, Chad was bullied, and he wrote of how much it confused him. “I was basically mad at the world,” he said in his memoir.

One day, on his walk home, he cut across a large green park near the Daybell home. “I saw a honeybee pollinating a dandelion. I peered at it for a moment, then smashed it with my shoe,” he wrote. He felt pathetic. He kept killing bees anyway.

“I spotted another one, then another one. I got a strange satisfaction from it. I kept count, and after about a half hour I had killed 120 bees.

He only stopped killing the bees when a voice told him to stop.

The Voice.

B knew his brother Chad was obsessed with the near-death experience stuff,” he told me. But he never mentioned he had his own.”

I think I would be okay with a plea bargain. The fallout on the survivors has just been horrific.

I really really would rather not see Colby, Kay, and Larry put through the agony of a trial from the spectator gallery. I'm truly afraid Larry might have a heart attack. We've been told he's developed heart issues already. Does Kay need to go through that, too? Colby. My gosh, I feel for him. He's so young and been plastered all over the world already. I just want him to have some semblance of a life with his family.

I've seen enough casualties already. Chad and Lori are poison whether they're dead or alive. That's their legacy.

JMO
Yes, I guess you're right. I guess I really don't want Colby to have to deal with his mother being put to death. That would be punishing him too.

EDIT: Appears to have been a glitch and not an intended notification. False alarm y’all
Source -

(From BEFORE update on glitch notification) I’m sure we’ll all see this picked up widely very shortly….appears she’s been moved to “another facility” as of just a little while ago (today). I recall similar language being used on VINELink when she was in restorative treatment at another facility but no idea definitely, yet, what this is.

Attachments

• 65FA55AE-3E6E-4A5C-9477-FD3EB6C35061.jpeg
    65FA55AE-3E6E-4A5C-9477-FD3EB6C35061.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
It looks like the judge may have ruled on some of those sealed motions in CD's Case:

• 07/06/2022 Order
  • 07/06/2022 Order
  • 07/06/2022 Order
  • 07/06/2022 Decision or Opinion
    Comment
    and Order
    Comment
    and Order

It looks like the judge may have ruled on some of those sealed motions in CD's Case:

• 07/06/2022 Order
  • 07/06/2022 Order
  • 07/06/2022 Order
    Comment
    and Order
    Comment
    and Order

Yes you are correct. It appears he DENIED State’s Motion to dismiss (the hearing), DENIED Defense Motion to continue the hearing, and DENIED Defense Motions to remove Wood and Smith.

It appears he went a step further and also DENIED (either ordering the State to, or somehow providing it another way, I’m not sure) for the State to turn over “full list of all homicide or capital cases Ms. Smith has ever, or currently is, participating in.”…..that one has always seemed a bit odd to me.

I had some questions like, first and foremost why would they be refusing/unwilling to hand over such (publicly and certainly more accessible to attorneys) information about her case history? Why couldn’t they provide that and still STAY ON the case (per the Court)? As I’ve others have said here before, I’ve slowly lost faith in most of the prosecution for this team, both with some of my own research and records requests (finding out the taxpayers are paying A LOT of money for Smith and that media relation Vera Causa group for this work on this….knowing how we all heard about how they needed to not move the trial to save money. Plus the decisions of choosing to meet with potential witnesses BEFORE they ever met with law enforcement for the first time - aka Wood meeting with Lori’s sister for a “meet and greet”….my list could probably go on but I won’t bore you all or derail this thread more. I hope my extra comments haven’t already as they are JMOO and MHOO.) I hope this doesn’t give even more potential stuff for a potential appeal, especially if the Defense had argued (even if Court decided against them) that there were several issues with the selection of an entirely out-of-state attorney and the issues that brought into the case.

Hoping for justice. As always.

Attachments

• 540808C0-10EB-4192-85D0-93793A4C1EDA.jpeg
    540808C0-10EB-4192-85D0-93793A4C1EDA.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 11
  • 518027A5-6A73-4360-8157-642E86FCB420.jpeg
    518027A5-6A73-4360-8157-642E86FCB420.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 11

JMO

ITA. I believe it would be best for everyone.

I recently did a report on Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. If anyone would like to see the report I’d be happy to attach it. Includes all information from Lori’s history as a young girl up to the murders of her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend